Fullscreen Messgae

Bninga1994
Bninga1994
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 132
Everytime i go into full screen I get this strange message on all of my kixeye games. I don't mind that part. Whats annoying is when i drag my mouse to the top of the screen and the message pops up. If i'm in the middle of a battle the message sometimes pop's up and i cant see where i need to see. I don't see the purpose of the message.

Is it possible that it can be removed, considering it was'nt always in war commander, but now it is. Same with vega conflict and battle pirates.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    It is not possible to remove, move, disable or even hide it. It is a Flash message and we have no control over it at all.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    It is not possible to remove, move, disable or even hide it. It is a Flash message and we have no control over it at all.
    It's Flash, and boy it is annoying.

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    I think we can all agree it is annoying. Maybe Adobe could consider a setting to hide it, making it user choice.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.