June Work in Progress

• jeffc
    jeffc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 46
    I think they should put off the Raid so that they can spend there time on fixing the Glitches and other problems with the game without added potential Raid issues. I think we could all use a break from the raids, Kixeye so they can concentrate and repair the existing issues without the added stress of a Raid and the extra complaint tickets that come with it, and the Player so he can spend the extra time finishing complete fleet builds or refit ships that need it, and be able to use them in the next raid. In the long run I think if we skip this one raid, we may have a better, more enjoyable, glitch free, stress free experience playing the next upcoming Raid Event. I for one could use the time to build a better fleet that is long over due. I know a lot of players may disagree and think KIxeye will never fix the issues, but maybe if this is done and they have a chance they may knock out a lot of them. In the long run this will give us the Player a more enjoyable game to play stress / aggravation  free.
  • Michael Rega
    Michael Rega
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,878
    jeffc said:
    I think they should put off the Raid so that they can spend there time on fixing the Glitches and other problems with the game without added potential Raid issues. I think we could all use a break from the raids, Kixeye so they can concentrate and repair the existing issues without the added stress of a Raid and the extra complaint tickets that come with it, and the Player so he can spend the extra time finishing complete fleet builds or refit ships that need it, and be able to use them in the next raid. In the long run I think if we skip this one raid, we may have a better, more enjoyable, glitch free, stress free experience playing the next upcoming Raid Event. I for one could use the time to build a better fleet that is long over due. I know a lot of players may disagree and think KIxeye will never fix the issues, but maybe if this is done and they have a chance they may knock out a lot of them. In the long run this will give us the Player a more enjoyable game to play stress / aggravation  free.
    What are you smoking? There's no way they could resolve all the glitches in this game just by skipping one monthly event.  =))
    Level 81 Home Sector: 31 / Current Sector: Retired / Sectors Visited: 13 (2), 19, 31 (18), 34, 49 (2), 70, 78, 82, 105, 107, 108, 122 (4), 123 (2), 124, 127, 133, 134, 143, 148, 156, 183, 185, 192 (2), 206, 207, 213 (2), 221 (2), 225, 229 (2), 235 (2), 236, 241, 255 (2), 263, 265, 268, 269, 273 (2), 281, 288, 299, 300, 309, 321, 328, 334, 336 (2), 337, 349 (3), 360, 377, 381 (2), 390, 405, 414 (5), 416, 419, 440, 445, 475, 499 (2), 500
    Alliances: PKC, TLW, KR, ****, RBCS
  • luke.morin.1211
    luke.morin.1211
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 77
    jeffc said:
    I think they should put off the Raid so that they can spend there time on fixing the Glitches and other problems with the game without added potential Raid issues. I think we could all use a break from the raids, 
    i enjoy the game and wish they would do a raid every 2 weeks 
  • Zorkinator
    Zorkinator
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 210
    One of these days maybe they will get smart and make some fixed encounters with a loot drop table....
  • Jason Howe
    Jason Howe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 31
    This is crazy why cant they just give us a clear answer so that we can try and make plans for next raid, what is work with these people

• jeffc
    jeffc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 46

jeffc said:
    What are you smoking? There's no way they could resolve all the glitches in this game just by skipping one monthly event.  =))
    I Don't smoke....LOL, and I never said all the Glitches!! Look at what happen just by adding Rogue Crews. I realize that would take much more than 1 Raid Event cancellation, but it may help them some!!
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493

Been seeing this message since yesterday and after the update it still going on.. After taking out a level 51 I get stuck in the battle. I have to close the browser to recover.
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • Ironwolf2013
    Ironwolf2013
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 39
    just seen the drac base attack video what a joke for just 150+ rep points the repair times will kill the none coiners and for the coiners get you credit cards out lol
  • we3jeepers
    we3jeepers
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 442
    tipstir said:

Been seeing this message since yesterday and after the update it still going on.. After taking out a level 51 I get stuck in the battle. I have to close the browser to recover.
    Next time click it so it goes away and then click view map and ok no need to refresh

• jd12
    jd12
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 230
    Whens the Raid

• GenGrant
    GenGrant
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 579
    LOL even the pokies are down
    Winner of the following HULLS: Too many to list

OTHER PRIZES:Too many to even bother remembering
  • iulianbraila
    iulianbraila
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 97
    Hackers said:
    LOL even the pokies are down
    loooooool
  • d0gmatism
    d0gmatism
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    edited 18 Jun 2013, 7:18AM
    While the Reputation Points and prizes are nice there was a huge cost...not only did the Elites Fleets all get way harder the Blue Print drop rate for Elites went from approximately 8% to approximately 2%...that's a 75% drop in Blue Prints to it makes it much much harder to get upgrades for your fleets...while i like the Reputation Options I think the Blue Print drop rate needs to be upped to at least 4% to give the newer players the chance to get all the blueprints like the older players all have....

I haven't been tracking the Elite drop rates as yet, as I have not been doing them in any numbers, despite the addition of RPs to the mix.  What I can tell you is that the blue print drop rates on standard salvage is a flat 4%, and has been over the last few months that I've been tracking them.  It does not matter which level salv you hit, nor for which tier, it's 4%. The only variations have come during the increased BP drop rate of Veteran's Day weekend, when it was boosted to 6%, and the standard day-to-day variance that evens out of time.  Newer players have exactly the chance for which you are asking by hitting the easier fleets, so what's the problem?
  • Onyx_2
    Onyx_2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 6
    the update that you put in place a few hours ago has increased the repair time of my mercury fleet from 5.5 hours to 8 hours is this going to be a permanent thing or are you going to put repair time back to how it was? because if it's going to remain how it is now then I'll stop coining and go find a different game to play.
  • Arctic Wolf PEK
    Arctic Wolf PEK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 105
    Onyx_2 said:
    the update that you put in place a few hours ago has increased the repair time of my mercury fleet from 5.5 hours to 8 hours is this going to be a permanent thing or are you going to put repair time back to how it was? because if it's going to remain how it is now then I'll stop coining and go find a different game to play.
    Repair times should be 1 second per armour point, you can work out repair times on a calculater to check how long it should be.... if the times do not match then try submitting a ticket
  • marc1211
    marc1211
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 5
    when is this June event starting

• CoralReefer
    CoralReefer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 22
    When's the June  Raid????????????????????????????????????????????
  • Raymond mcvay
    Raymond mcvay
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,670
    June 2014? (Coming Soon)
    "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, 
    but because he loves what is behind him" 

• Paulholio
    Paulholio
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 466
    There probably won't be a June raid at this point due to the proximity of the upcoming holiday. My guess is that the next raid will be sometime after the July 4 weekend.
    Paulholio
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,578
    Y'all know asking for the raid is pointless right? Kixeye will tell us when they want to tell us and us begging is, if anything, going to make that wait longer. You're not making the raid come any faster, nor are you making the notice come any faster, by asking. We will know when they tell us. They will tell us when it's ready. That simple.
    I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Financeranger
    Financeranger
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 462
    Thx! My BCX should do nicely
    Level 102, Collected all the hulls kix wants me to coin! Sectors travels...who cares play the game and don't whine when you get hit!
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493
    tipstir said:

Next time click it so it goes away and then click view map and ok no need to refresh
    It won't go away.. Keep generating new ones as you see above. Click ok another one comes after it. Repeats.. I press the flag key then close the browser. Then log in back into the game fleet is waiting for cargo pickup. 
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    edited 19 Jun 2013, 10:20AM
    KILLROYE said:
    HawkEye777 wrote: »
    While you are at it, how about limiting how many times a player can farm a newer player, my research and upgrades are constantly being delayed by elite players "farming" my base and gathering an easy 200 alliance points 3 times a week, at this point in the game I must have help to complete tier 4, lol ... i have never played a game where after 10 months I still cannot be competitive except against dracs .... not much fun to be flattened 3x a week. 

3 things are obvious here. 1 your base sucks. 2 your not working on it. 3 your builds suck. What makes it worse is the fact that your @ level 53.
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    tipstir said:
    tipstir said:

It won't go away.. Keep generating new ones as you see above. Click ok another one comes after it. Repeats.. I press the flag key then close the browser. Then log in back into the game fleet is waiting for cargo pickup. 
    You have to be fairly fast when clicking. 
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • FoeHammer75
    FoeHammer75
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5
    I am looking forward to the Raid, but I am just as happy to wait for whatever fixes they deem necessary before that happens.  I can wait and it helps with my build back-log to wait another week two.
  • PrincessTarina
    PrincessTarina
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 64
    KILLROYE said:
    HawkEye777 wrote: »
    While you are at it, how about limiting how many times a player can farm a newer player, my research and upgrades are constantly being delayed by elite players "farming" my base and gathering an easy 200 alliance points 3 times a week, at this point in the game I must have help to complete tier 4, lol ... i have never played a game where after 10 months I still cannot be competitive except against dracs .... not much fun to be flattened 3x a week. 

3 things are obvious here. 1 your base sucks. 2 your not working on it. 3 your builds suck. What makes it worse is the fact that your @ level 53.
    your research and builds continue the second you hit the repair button.. yu just have to be on to hit the repair button.. good luck
  • Jason Howe
    Jason Howe
    Potential Threat
    When's the June  Raid????????????????????????????????????????????

• Jason Howe
    Jason Howe
    Potential Threat
    edited 24 Jun 2013, 1:19AM

This discussion has been closed.