June Work in Progress

• Dark_Soul
    Dark_Soul
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    Dark_Soul said:
    Ummmm, in the statement it say's that missions are reverting back to Wednesdays........ hello...... it's Wednesday...... did someone forget?????
    The earliest we will know when the raid i would be tomorrow around about noon. We'll receive information one week before the raid
    Mission not raid lol
    Well MagicSarap said in a thread last night that the FM will begin on Thursday due to problems with the update.

After the raid he said they'll begin on Wendesdays, which also answers the question: yes, the raid is next week.
    Figures...

• sword-of-the-lord
    sword-of-the-lord
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2
    While the Reputation Points and prizes are nice there was a huge cost...not only did the Elites Fleets all get way harder the Blue Print drop rate for Elites went from approximately 8% to approximately 2%...that's a 75% drop in Blue Prints to it makes it much much harder to get upgrades for your fleets...while i like the Reputation Options I think the Blue Print drop rate needs to be upped to at least 4% to give the newer players the chance to get all the blueprints like the older players all have....
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    Your only chance to make up for the BP drop rate is to obtain the Rogue crew that gives 100%. What are the chances of that though???
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • Aladar jarok
    Aladar jarok
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 725
    edited 1 Jul 2013, 8:46PM
    i will not take any damage getting reputation points so i haave none, so another game feature that i have lost,
    so now to date, 
    i lost the monthly raids - insane damage makes for loooooooooooong repairs -  non coiner cant compete.
    i lost tier 3 in weekly missions still - again insane damage in 37s and not enough 31 and below to make tier 3 by hitting small stuff.
    i lost reputation points - insane to think the only way you can get reputation points is to have to hit targets to cause you damage just for points.

some damage in raids is ok, BUT - insane damage is not ok weekly and monthly raid targets are now classified as insane (monthly 5x as worse as weekly missions and weekly 2x worse than it should be). after watching the damage in this raid it was raised to ludacris , when are the coiners gonna larn its time to teach kix a lesson and stop paying for inferior product.
    reputation points - should not need to get damage by hitting elites and above just to get points.
    so again this months updates - useless - still waiting for something usefull.

with alot of help from a friend i started making headway to getting tier 3 this week after fighting upgrades and construction for 2 months.
    following the beginning of that the updates that went thru also increased the damage in 37 outposts.
    with my bc ripper fleet the beginning of the day with practice i had them in 1.5 hours repairs and got very far in about 5 hours.
    however after the update went thru the damage jumped from 1.5 hours to 2.5 to 3 hours min easy. which makes it impossible to get to tier 3 without coining.
    the bc fleet was scrapped cause it was designed for raids which i can no longer do under the time constraints of repairs. thank you for your generous update to force yet more non coiners out of the raids making raid prizes only available if there paid for.
  • Michael Rega
    Michael Rega
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,878
    I think you need to find another game.
    Level 81 Home Sector: 31 / Current Sector: Retired / Sectors Visited: 13 (2), 19, 31 (18), 34, 49 (2), 70, 78, 82, 105, 107, 108, 122 (4), 123 (2), 124, 127, 133, 134, 143, 148, 156, 183, 185, 192 (2), 206, 207, 213 (2), 221 (2), 225, 229 (2), 235 (2), 236, 241, 255 (2), 263, 265, 268, 269, 273 (2), 281, 288, 299, 300, 309, 321, 328, 334, 336 (2), 337, 349 (3), 360, 377, 381 (2), 390, 405, 414 (5), 416, 419, 440, 445, 475, 499 (2), 500
    Alliances: PKC, TLW, KR, ****, RBCS
  • j3wild
    j3wild
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2
    wouldnt it be awesome if somehow rogue drac fleets had the ability to attack us..  that would defin. make the game more exciting  and keep you looking over your shoulder...   i am talking about fleets not bases... 
  • D_esperado
    D_esperado
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 68
    there is still 7days left to raid start .. Kixeye should close this thread , and post prize for raid !
    bp name : DESPERADO
    bp lvl : 65
    blueprint : almost all

i love to make drama always any time ..

join me ..

• Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    there is still 7days left to raid start .. Kixeye should close this thread , and post prize for raid !
    No one said it would be in seven days. No one from Kixeye, anyways.

On top of that, this is the June Work in Progress. Not an event thread.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• Im Spectating You
    Im Spectating You
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 138
    Ascension said:
    No one said it would be in seven days. No one from Kixeye, anyways.

On top of that, this is the June Work in Progress. Not an event thread.
    Ascension, correct me if im wrong but isnt it a pattern that every 3-4 FM's we have a raid? and where is our notice that the raid is starting?
    Battle Pirates: lvl 63
    War Commander: lvl 32
    Vega Conflict: lvl 26

Owner of the: Juggernaut, Battleship, Battlecruiser, Battlecruiser-X, HH-B, Spectre, Triton, Thresher, Halo, Hurricane, Mercury, Mauler, Disruptor Cannon, Missile Cruiser, Goliath, Missile Cruiser X, Dreadnought X, Nuke Cruiser, Beserker, Strike Cruiser and many more lol
  • Lord_Percy_Jackson
    Lord_Percy_Jackson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 44
    so there will be a drac hunt 5?
    Yup
  • Anabasis
    Anabasis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 308
    Rafius said:
    So just because a bunch of whining players is crying about blitz drones, you (Kixeye) goes and removes the ability to respond drones. HELLO morons! Each ship does have a limit to how many drones it can spawn anyway. All an attacker has to do is stay away from the base and let the Mothership (s) keep spawning drones and killing them off. Sooner or later the Mothership (s) will run out of drones. Hey since you guys (Kieye) is listening to people whine and giving them what they want. I want a Refit for the old Dreadnought, but one that doesn't bring it up to match the DNX. Something like decrease to spread or increase splash, but not both. 
    In other words, let the stupid Blitz Drone modules work the way they are suppose to work and don't give way to players whining. 
    So..are you for or against the infinite drones?  I'm confused.
    I think he doesn't have a clue what he is talking about ,,or what he means to say...he is just 'whining'
  • REST IN PEACE
    REST IN PEACE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 26
    As you all should know the raid is on the  3rd thursday of every month.  So anticipate 20-24 June for this new event.  I hope that helps some folks.

RIP!!THE DEATH DEALERS WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL!!

• Michael Rega
    Michael Rega
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 2,878
    Usually that's correct but there's been no event notice which typically happens a week prior to the start.
    Level 81 Home Sector: 31 / Current Sector: Retired / Sectors Visited: 13 (2), 19, 31 (18), 34, 49 (2), 70, 78, 82, 105, 107, 108, 122 (4), 123 (2), 124, 127, 133, 134, 143, 148, 156, 183, 185, 192 (2), 206, 207, 213 (2), 221 (2), 225, 229 (2), 235 (2), 236, 241, 255 (2), 263, 265, 268, 269, 273 (2), 281, 288, 299, 300, 309, 321, 328, 334, 336 (2), 337, 349 (3), 360, 377, 381 (2), 390, 405, 414 (5), 416, 419, 440, 445, 475, 499 (2), 500
    Alliances: PKC, TLW, KR, ****, RBCS
  • PBJXXX
    PBJXXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 432
    Possible pic of the drac base floating around...i hope it is as hard as it looks...been waiting years for this .. i want to see TEARS in the forums and people quitting because it is so **** hard!!! dont let me down kixeye!!! :)
  • Nikebullet
    Nikebullet
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2
    More military fleets im tired of those why not operation hubs or going old school by destroying salvs or some thing better. Just no more military fleets please.
  • The Shadow SC
    The Shadow SC
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 34
    i will not take any damage getting reputation points so i haave none, so another game feature that i have lost,
    so now to date, 
    i lost the monthly raids - insane damage makes for loooooooooooong repairs -  non coiner cant compete.
    i lost tier 3 in weekly missions still - again insane damage in 37s and not enough 31 and below to make tier 3 by hitting small stuff.
    i lost reputation points - insane to think the only way you can get reputation points is to have to hit targets to cause you damage just for points.

some damage in raids is ok, BUT - insane damage is not ok weekly and monthly raid targets are now classified as insane (monthly 5x as worse as weekly missions and weekly 2x worse than it should be).
    reputation points - should not need to get damage by hitting elites and above just to get points.
    so again this months updates - useless - still waiting for something useful.

Man all I have to say is learn to build your ships. I use SS's and BC's for weekly missions and get teir -3 with no problems.

• BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    so now to date, 

some damage in raids is ok, BUT - insane damage is not ok weekly and monthly raid targets are now classified as insane (monthly 5x as worse as weekly missions and weekly 2x worse than it should be).

Man all I have to say is learn to build your ships. I use SS's and BC's for weekly missions and get teir -3 with no problems.

My 1st tier 3 FM prize was with SW's and below. No 31's or higher, and no coin!!! Yes it took some time, but I got it.
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • chris.caley.3
    chris.caley.3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    Weekly missions are easy.  I use one fleet on 37s and can take 10 to 12 before repairing.  Let fleet repair over night and do it again.  Done.  That isn't even with that great of a build.  
  • The Immortal1
    The Immortal1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 187
    can we have multi player raides again like base invaders to help out smaller players

How are the drac hunts not multi player raids?  Hell I have helped MANY people under lv40 get top prizes thanks to the mil fleets.  Its not hard to use subs on these.  Specs are beasts in these raids.  Add something like a merc or thresher, and you can get some nasty fast completion of the raids.  Its all about getting your foot in the door.  After your first T5 hull, you can normally make it there reliably.  I got my first T5 hull using BS's I got during the last dec raid with all the hulls.  I would really prefer to see more points based raids like the last set, as I dont like having to hunt down 50 different targets and compete with my entire sector to get it done, not to mention risking other sectors attempting to steal your nearly finished mil fleets.  I prefer the setup like the missions where you need a set points amount.  It gives lower levels a better shot to get there with enough work on their end.

• The Immortal1
    The Immortal1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 187
    so now to date, 

So let me get this one right?  You want everything for NOTHING?  I dont want to coin, I dont want to take damage, but i want the best **** for nothing...  Yeah, your dumb.  Next, you can get points all day for the rep off elites with specs.  FFS you can use levi's with rippers and make it to T3.  Really not all that difficult.  HH's can do work in 31's and 37's too.  And if your smart enough, you would send one fleet in to kill the fleet of the 37, then send another fleet in to kill the OP.  Its really not rocket science.  So quit your ****.  Hit it with an alliance mate and one take the fleet, the other take the OP.  Not as many points hitting in teams, but its still effective.  Hell I can use my specs to clear the fleets on 55 OP's all day.  Or to kill elite's all day too.  Start by killing the missile boats that break off with the subs (spec without battery mind you) and then after you surface the first time, head strait at the last 3 who will move to you too.  Kill them and done.  55 elite done in less than 3 min.  Can do it all day unless you screw up or flash crash in the middle of the hit....   Simply ask for help instead of crying.  Getting top prizes isnt that hard if you have the right friends.
  • KILLROYE
    KILLROYE
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    HawkEye777 wrote: »
    While you are at it, how about limiting how many times a player can farm a newer player, my research and upgrades are constantly being delayed by elite players "farming" my base and gathering an easy 200 alliance points 3 times a week, at this point in the game I must have help to complete tier 4, lol ... i have never played a game where after 10 months I still cannot be competitive except against dracs .... not much fun to be flattened 3x a week. 

• someonehere
    someonehere
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,273
    How about not mini raids day in day out.. as drac bases coming soon.. monthly events... it is getting to be repair pirates.. where 2-3 fleets needed for a big lvl base and well you dont get a profit and you have repairs out the wazoo unless you coin... how about getting it back a few notchs to fun..
    I Enjoy meeting New People !!

• white-shark1979
    white-shark1979
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 325
    In batlle with the elite for rep points if my fleet get kill and my final shot kill the elite the battle log show theat im defeat ,i return with anouther fleet and flag changes from drac to my flag and only the res is availeble the rep points i dont receive anymoore. can it be fix please?
  • Peter Watson
    Peter Watson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 206
    In batlle with the elite for rep points if my fleet get kill and my final shot kill the elite the battle log show theat im defeat ,i return with anouther fleet and flag changes from drac to my flag and only the res is availeble the rep points i dont receive anymoore. can it be fix please?
    This has always been the case with salvages, all the way back to Revenge Raid 1. I'd hope they'd spend the time and effort on something that actually mattered every day, not just that once in a blue moon moment where you actually LOST a battle.
    TANSTAAFL
    There ain't no such thing as a free lunch Bandito260 Sector 493; Level 84 Please feel free to correct my grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax or idiom, but if you do, remember that I am British and hence a member of the only nation who has the right to term themselves native speakers of the English language. Please also ensure when doing so that the text of your corrective post is word perfect.
  • black _jack
    black _jack
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 40
    when is this June event starting

• Charlie1980
    Charlie1980
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 152
    so now to date, 

Fred  I would suggest maybe trying to use the relay towers and just go farm the 31's in another sector that has a lot of low lvl 30 bases in an area, I know the lvl 37's are faster but eh you do take more dmg than the extra points are worth

• Aladar jarok
    Aladar jarok
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 725
    Weekly missions are easy.  I use one fleet on 37s and can take 10 to 12 before repairing.  Let fleet repair over night and do it again.  Done.  That isn't even with that great of a build.  
    what hull and configuration are you using, 
  • marc1211
    marc1211
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 5
    so really when is this raid im waiting i heard the 20th then i heard maybe july or august wheres junes raid its boring raids are fun 
  • capt-dj
    capt-dj
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 15
    June 27 is the last thursday in this month so probably is the raid from 27 to july 1 or 2. or they getting the june raid not and do a raid like december on the 4th of july. we dont know what and when the raid is, the only persons that knows are the people who is working by kixeye
  • Ranger6323
    Ranger6323
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 9
    OK, the Raid was supposed to be last week, now it`s supposed to be this week, and now I`ve heard rumours that it won`t be till next week.  Comon KIKEYE please let us know when it is going to be, or i can foresee plenty of players like myself not even bothering with it. Personnaly i will not be doing it as with no comments from kikeye about when the actual start date is, what the prizes are, or the format  of the raid is.
    WE NEED TO KNOW
This discussion has been closed.