June Work in Progress

• UWS_TheMachine_FU
    UWS_TheMachine_FU
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2011 Posts: 136
    So we get 10 points for an elite that is switched up, as you said due to drac intel of our rogue crews, so where are these 150 point drac bases......let me guess.....COMING SOON.....lol, 

You don't have to be crazy to play here, but ****, it sure helps.

Raid hulls won:http://screencast.com/t/7u7yXjkVqzGr ,http://screencast.com/t/6PfQbQpkgn
  • jack.chanjc
    jack.chanjc
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 712

June Work in Progress

• June Event

• Players will face a new enemy in addition to the Draconian Military Fleets. Players will also be able to take their pick of top prizes, then they can redeem prizes at each tier on their second time through.  

(AKA draconian base) 

The old school guide to raids without coins!:

• Kevin Bibb
    Kevin Bibb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11
    Um may sound silly but in your post you say get credits for hitting more bases etc etc etc , But i got 150 for the base 10 for a sal and thats it no more , dont matter how many bases i hit ,,, so what you really mean is .Credits can be earned week after week not in one go
  • PBJXXX
    PBJXXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 432

Um may sound silly but in your post you say get credits for hitting more bases etc etc etc , But i got 150 for the base 10 for a sal and thats it no more , dont matter how many bases i hit ,,, so what you really mean is .Credits can be earned week after week not in one go
    You have Drac Outpost confused with Drac Bases.  No one has hit a Drac base yet, we are all still "patiently" waiting the update for that.  And as far as rep points..they gave us 150 to start and then another 100 a little later.

• Kevin Bibb
    Kevin Bibb
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11

You have Drac Outpost confused with Drac Bases.  No one has hit a Drac base yet, we are all still "patiently" waiting the update for that.  And as far as rep points..they gave us 150 to start and then another 100 a little later.

OH ok thanks must have been the 100 given after that threw me , was so many Glitches i dident know what was happening :)
  • Tony Haase
    Tony Haase
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 9
    please release drac bases or more elite drac fleets

• The Creepo
    The Creepo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 140
    there needs to be more points for elites based on lvls and points should be given for OutPosts during the weeklies until they are able to release that Drac bases. I understand Kixeye has a lot to work on right now with alot of the problems with the rogue crew but that is the least they could do until the problems are fixed.
  • Zero.X
    Zero.X
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 177
    there needs to be more points for elites based on lvls and points should be given for OutPosts during the weeklies until they are able to release that Drac bases. I understand Kixeye has a lot to work on right now with alot of the problems with the rogue crew but that is the least they could do until the problems are fixed.
    They should allow us to get points from the salvs we have to hit to gain alliance points as well at least until drac bases are up and running smoothly would also like to see rep points for hitting player bases in our level to gain alliance points makes no sense to uncap alliance points to brag about when really all you get is 1k max to contribute to alliance per week. Kixeye If you want more Base hits give us rep for it too and please remove the stupid alliance points leader board and replace it with rogue rep points but please don't make it pop up after every refresh like it did before thank you.  
    Maverik_X , W.A.R. Alliance.

• Zero.X
    Zero.X
    Minor Nuisance
    Is it me or you tweaked the ships in elite intel cargo ?! Now the 2 missiles batlleships are spliting in a 55, making them impossible to kill by kiting with mortar ?
    June work in progress didnt mention revised cargo fleet !

They did tweak the level 45,55 and 65 elite intel fleets to where the all missile boats will either start circling as soon as battle starts or they both turn same way I agree they should have told us about it, But I think there funner this way more of a challenge kinda. The huge issue is that Drac bases are ( COMING SOON ) still and we may may not get them for weeks or months and that now elite Intel fleets are far and few to find now so getting rep is a pain in but not to mention idiots popping them and not having someone or themselves clean up the mess so they will re-spawn grrr.  Kixeye please increase the level 55,65 elite Intel spawn rate and add more of them around player bases and maybe around Drac bases too.  

• Financeranger
    Financeranger
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 462
    BAH rogue crews.  Thanks for the novel idea Kixeye, and I like the fact that you fronted us some rep points.  So I spend mine and what do I get.....100% blueprint drop rate for 10 min.

great....I HAVE ALL AVAIL BPs.  Do you accept refunds??
    Level 102, Collected all the hulls kix wants me to coin! Sectors travels...who cares play the game and don't whine when you get hit!
  • TRu Sandman Cd
    TRu Sandman Cd
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 58
    edited 8 Jun 2013, 4:55AM
    my question is where are these new outpost they show in pictures for us to hit that we earn 150 points per out post to getting rogue crews i have yet to see a out post that look like what they show in the picture on the would map.

u4ovidgpgaaf.png

• Zero.X
    Zero.X
    Minor Nuisance
    BAH rogue crews.  Thanks for the novel idea Kixeye, and I like the fact that you fronted us some rep points.  So I spend mine and what do I get.....100% blueprint drop rate for 10 min.

great....I HAVE ALL AVAIL BPs.  Do you accept refunds??
    Read the threads in Player Guides all about rogue crews I think you may be able to dismiss them not sure if you get rep back or not. The link is http://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/battle-pirates-player-guides hope this helps you out.

RAIDS ARE EVERY 3RD THURSDAY OF THE MONTH EXCEPT DURING DECEMBER"S RAID. ( Unless Kixeye otherwise states that it will be different. )

• Raymond mcvay
    Raymond mcvay
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1,670

my question is where are these new outpost they show in pictures for us to hit that we earn 150 points per out post to getting rogue crews i have yet to see a out post that look like what they show in the picture on the would map.
    It is because it is not an outpost, it is a Draconian Base and they are not "live" yet. 

I really wish players would stop calling the Draconian Bases "outposts" because then it confuses other players and they start expecting to get Reputation Points for Rogue Crews from the outposts in the Forsaken Missions. At the moment we can only get Rep points from a Salvage Fleet (cargo), an Elite Fleet (cargo), and a Draconian Base (not "live" yet).
    "The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, 
    but because he loves what is behind him" 

• NM_Bgood
    NM_Bgood
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 520
    here is my idea: Ship times are horrible. Merc fleets are cool but usually suck.

#1 Leave ship builds alone for fleet ships.

#2 Create Temp ships. For example you can build a fleet of ships based upon what your research etc has opened. Rather then taking 5-20 days for the ships to be built, these versions take a few hours based on the type of ships. These ships can also be any ship type from the ships you have unlocked the hulls for but are limited to ONLY forsaken hulls, tech, and guns. These ships are not repairable. In other words once they are dead, they are dead!

#3 These fleets should be able to hull cargo but rather then docking they can "Drop Off" what they collected and are always exposed in the open waters.

#4 You can use them for fleet to fleet battles just like normal fleets.

#5. The build times should be short on these ships since they are gone once they die and their cost should be lower then the regular build ships.

****This will give players much more to do/enjoy while building their fully functional fleets.****

RTS games are fun and enjoyable because there is always things to do.....This game is 50/50 for me. I love battling, the events etc...but I hate waiting forever to do anything. With this option You aren't stuck waiting days for builds, repairs to be able to have fun.

You still have to put in time and effort to research and hunt blueprints and get the awesome hulls built etc.....but this gives you the chance to do more then just click build, and wait.

This game is meant to keep you playing over a long time period. You will not get all the toys right away. 

• THiZ iZ HaMMY
    THiZ iZ HaMMY
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 164
    here is my idea: Ship times are horrible. Merc fleets are cool but usually suck.

#2 Create Temp ships. For example you can build a fleet of ships based upon what your research etc has opened. Rather then taking 5-20 days for the ships to be built, these versions take a few hours based on the type of ships. These ships can also be any ship type from the ships you have unlocked the hulls for but are limited to ONLY forsaken hulls, tech, and guns. These ships are not repairable. In other words once they are dead, they are dead!

#3 These fleets should be able to hull cargo but rather then docking they can "Drop Off" what they collected and are always exposed in the open waters.

#5. The build times should be short on these ships since they are gone once they die and their cost should be lower then the regular build ships.

****This will give players much more to do/enjoy while building their fully functional fleets.****

RTS games are fun and enjoyable because there is always things to do.....This game is 50/50 for me. I love battling, the events etc...but I hate waiting forever to do anything. With this option You aren't stuck waiting days for builds, repairs to be able to have fun.

You still have to put in time and effort to research and hunt blueprints and get the awesome hulls built etc.....but this gives you the chance to do more then just click build, and wait.

• THiZ iZ HaMMY
    THiZ iZ HaMMY
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 164

This is the best thing I have heard in a long time.  I really like this idea.
  • Werewolverine
    Werewolverine
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 20
    hey will we get new forsaken stuff for free around the beginning of 2014 or not????
  • Odins_Slayer
    Odins_Slayer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 758
    So just because a bunch of whining players is crying about blitz drones, you (Kixeye) goes and removes the ability to respond drones. HELLO morons! Each ship does have a limit to how many drones it can spawn anyway. All an attacker has to do is stay away from the base and let the Mothership (s) keep spawning drones and killing them off. Sooner or later the Mothership (s) will run out of drones. Hey since you guys (Kieye) is listening to people whine and giving them what they want. I want a Refit for the old Dreadnought, but one that doesn't bring it up to match the DNX. Something like decrease to spread or increase splash, but not both. 
    In other words, let the stupid Blitz Drone modules work the way they are suppose to work and don't give way to players whining. 
    Let it go dude, your old DNs aren't getting a buff. Oh, and **** when something actually gets fixed make you look like a  :O)
    Totally Agre The Sige drones had a glitch that mad em fix instant if not online they could pump out for 1h straight and not empty so that bug fix awesome.....And Dn`s still kick **** if you know what you doing with em simpel.
    LarsB said:
    mkaeder said:
    Really another duck hunt???? Isn't it time for something new, something that ALL players of ALL levels can have a shot at??
    That is not supposed to happen. Lvl 30 players are not supposed to get tier 4 or 5. 
    And why should they not get it now? Why should they not have a hul later to build when they can? Why should it be dif now than before all they did before was grind their **** of at the 20`s remeber before you could grind 1789 level 20`s and get top prize, But now even more will have it as you can buy the service of a hige level player in terms of gift him/here gold for the job now even more simpel...

I comment on you top q:  Merc fleets are cool but usually suck. I say those who say that the merc hull is cool but it suck first of you dont have a clue about what that hul is. 2. As you say that i get you also dont have eny good complete prints to put on em and have now reside to forsaken tec witch suck on that hull. The merc with right set up no armor can take a 49 base so you know.
  • sinkingshy
    sinkingshy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 242

I comment on you top q:  Merc fleets are cool but usually suck. I say those who say that the merc hull is cool but it suck first of you dont have a clue about what that hul is. 2. As you say that i get you also dont have eny good complete prints to put on em and have now reside to forsaken tec witch suck on that hull. The merc with right set up no armor can take a 49 base so you know.
    ok we are not talking about the mercury hull we are talking about mercinary fleets
         What i say to you once you hit my base.

BYM/ Andy Staat lvl 48   
    BP/SinkingFortress-NSP lvl 65  N00b sauce pirate  
    WC/  lvl 30 dont play anymore
    VC/ STARcrusher lvl 39

• Odins_Slayer
    Odins_Slayer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 758
    Ah sorry my bad for miss read :)

• Zero.X
    Zero.X
    Minor Nuisance

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread if you want to make a thread about this please put it on wishlist not June Work in Progress

• Zero.X
    Zero.X
    Minor Nuisance
    hey will we get new forsaken stuff for free around the beginning of 2014 or not????
    what does this have to do with June work in progress? should be moved to community support

• Werewolverine
    Werewolverine
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 20
    ok, i'll move it to there!!!!
  • Lord_Percy_Jackson
    Lord_Percy_Jackson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 44
    Great plan,but too much lags and SOS screen!!
  • NM_Bgood
    NM_Bgood
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 520
    edited 9 Jun 2013, 5:00AM
    Maverik-X said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread if you want to make a thread about this please put it on wishlist not June Work in Progress
    It has everything thing to do with this thread you troll. They add this they add that and then the post it and ask for feedback. Yet they won't fix the simplest problems of the game. This game has been in BETA for well over 2 years. Quit adding crap and fix the game you already have. Then expand. 

How many flash crashes do you get a day? How many blue maps etc do you get a day? 

I love the game and when I'm on Facebook I want to see a 5 star rating with fantastic reviews, but look at it now. 3 stars..... You think adding more crap without handling the basic things that people hate about the game are going to make it a better game? I guess if you want to log in and find 1 or 2 other player in the entire game for you to play against you'd be happy.

BTW last I checked the title of this forum is Future & FEEDBACK.
    This game is meant to keep you playing over a long time period. You will not get all the toys right away. 

• THE GREAT ONE
    THE GREAT ONE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 370
    can we have multi player raides again like base invaders to help out smaller players

IF SMELLLL ..... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!!!!!!
  • cliftontd@aol.com
    [email protected]
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 483
    So just because a bunch of whining players is crying about blitz drones, you (Kixeye) goes and removes the ability to respond drones. HELLO morons! Each ship does have a limit to how many drones it can spawn anyway. All an attacker has to do is stay away from the base and let the Mothership (s) keep spawning drones and killing them off. Sooner or later the Mothership (s) will run out of drones. Hey since you guys (Kieye) is listening to people whine and giving them what they want. I want a Refit for the old Dreadnought, but one that doesn't bring it up to match the DNX. Something like decrease to spread or increase splash, but not both. 
    In other words, let the stupid Blitz Drone modules work the way they are suppose to work and don't give way to players whining. 
    the cannon drones were never supposed to spawn indefinately there is a limit and that should occur whether in base defence or in fvf, seems to me like your whinning because kix have fixed something that WAS broken

the cannon drones were never supposed to spawn indefinately there is a limit and that should occur whether in base defence or in fvf, seems to me like your whinning because kix have fixed something that WAS broken

You better stand tall when they're calling you out! Don't bend, don't break Baby, don't back down! (Bon Jovi)
  • cliftontd@aol.com
    [email protected]
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 483
    What I am saying is this. Let the system stand as is. Each Blitz Drone Module has a limit to the number of drones that it carries. Let the ship spawn drones until it runs out of drones. If the ship can spawn say 6 drones and has 40 extra drones, let it spawn 6 drone and let it replaced destroyed drones as they get destroyed. Let the ship go through its entire supply of 40 drones without any limitations. If the base controller is a stupid idiot to not repair a drone ship to replenish the drones, its their fault. 
    Don't limit the spawning capabilities because a bunch of players is whining about them. All they have to do is move to and area on the map that they can't be hit by base weapons and wait for the easy to destroy drones to come to their death. Since their is no limit to the number of attacks you can done on a base, keep returning to make sure the mothership runs out of drones, then move in for the base kill. 
    This type of ship has inherited faults: small number of weapons (Arbiter - 1 weapon, Hurricane - 2 weapons), low armor (Arbiter - 2 armor slots, Hurricane - 3 armor slots), limited number of drones and limited number of controlled drones. 
    In short. I feel that the inherited short comings of these ships and the fact that you can keep returning to make sure the drone ship runs out of drones is enough of a drawback to using a drone ship as a protection unit. Sure it puts additional combat units on the board that an attacking player has to deal with, but has a good guard ship, their endurance is a drawback.
    The only issue Kixeye should have to deal with is to make sure that the Blitz Drone equipped Arbiter or Hurricane doesn't automatically get is drones refilled without the owning player having to pay for the repairs. Basically: The ship is being auto- refilled with drones.
    In short: I am against changing the Blitz Drone Modules due to players whining unless there is an obvious error in the programming to the normal combat operation of the Blitz Drone system. A Blitz Drone equipped ship should preform the same way in Ship to Ship combat, Base Attack Combat or Base Defense. If they are preforming the same in each case, repair the program to make sure that they preform the way they should. Don't change the Base Defending performance just because a bunch of players is whining about another player using the Blitz Drone Module equipped ship as a defense unit and the attacking player is getting their **** handed to them. If the attacking player can't handle the drones of F'in well. Do as the US Marines do: Over come and adapt. Include a ship that is equipped with rapid firing close range support weapon and control it to get between the advancing drones and you base siege fleet. But most of all...STOP YOUR WHINING!
    You better stand tall when they're calling you out! Don't bend, don't break Baby, don't back down! (Bon Jovi)
  • white-shark1979
    white-shark1979
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 325
    since rogue crew update and glich starts i hit only elite for points , but i didnt receive no more blueprints, elite give a higher drop rates too  , so didnt read anywere theat blueprints ar over with.anyone know something i dont?
  • white-shark1979
    white-shark1979
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 325
    ok i find 1 , is ok
This discussion has been closed.