June Work in Progress

• xDartbladex
    xDartbladex
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 129
    Rafius said:
    So just because a bunch of whining players is crying about blitz drones, you (Kixeye) goes and removes the ability to respond drones. HELLO morons! Each ship does have a limit to how many drones it can spawn anyway. All an attacker has to do is stay away from the base and let the Mothership (s) keep spawning drones and killing them off. Sooner or later the Mothership (s) will run out of drones. Hey since you guys (Kieye) is listening to people whine and giving them what they want. I want a Refit for the old Dreadnought, but one that doesn't bring it up to match the DNX. Something like decrease to spread or increase splash, but not both. 
    In other words, let the stupid Blitz Drone modules work the way they are suppose to work and don't give way to players whining. 
    So..are you for or against the infinite drones?  I'm confused.
    lmao clift read before whinning they fixed the glitch that allowed drones to spawn nonstop and never run out my god thats too funny 
  • night storm
    night storm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 392
    raid is on 20th of June but we will see this evening when the raid starts.
    I think the raid  putton will arrive next week
  • mrwolf1976
    mrwolf1976
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 231
    raid is on 20th of June but we will see this evening when the raid starts.
    I think the raid  putton will arrive next week
    That would be 5 weeks next week is 4 weeks and raid should be next week.
  • Your_Sore
    Your_Sore
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 35
    I just wanted to say thank you Kixeye for your hard work.
  • RadMan81
    RadMan81
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 269
    RadMan81 said:
    will this month raid be on june 20??? also will we get the 5pts for hitting op's in mission since u mention buildings as well as drac ships???
    thats for the rogue crews not missions 
    in the preview you got your rep points from hitting salvs and the rouge crews were the bonus you could add to your fleet using the rep points you earned
  • derekrelliot
    derekrelliot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 30
    sounds similar to what happened with war commander.
  • WokNok
    WokNok
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 21
    The attack draconian bases has been coming soon for 2 years ......errrrrrrrr t
    ____ wrote: »
    Rafius said:<br />
    <br />
    Ironhide22 said:<br />
    <br />
    KIXEYE CM MagicSarap said:<br />
    June Work in Progress<br />
    <br />
    Primary Features:June EventPlayers<br />
    will face a new enemy in addition to the Draconian Military Fleets. <br />
    Players will also be able to take their pick of top prizes, then they <br />
    can redeem prizes at each tier on their second time through.<br />
    <br />
    How will the new enemies work in conjunction with the military fleets? Are they going to replace some fleet levels or be an additional requirement to certain fleets? Or will the current system be changed back to the old points system and only certain fleet levels spawn for targets?<br />
    More importantly will there be a preview server for this?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Kix called the fleets in the drac hunts "Draconian Military Fleets" so you should assume that the next event will be like the previous drac hunts.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    with something new added too, I'd guess itll be a lil bit of base hitting again since the drac bases are "coming soon"
    ____ wrote: »
    Rafius said:<br />
    <br />
    Ironhide22 said:<br />
    <br />
    KIXEYE CM MagicSarap said:<br />
    June Work in Progress<br />
    <br />
    Primary Features:June EventPlayers<br />
    will face a new enemy in addition to the Draconian Military Fleets. <br />
    Players will also be able to take their pick of top prizes, then they <br />
    can redeem prizes at each tier on their second time through.<br />
    <br />
    How will the new enemies work in conjunction with the military fleets? Are they going to replace some fleet levels or be an additional requirement to certain fleets? Or will the current system be changed back to the old points system and only certain fleet levels spawn for targets?<br />
    More importantly will there be a preview server for this?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    Kix called the fleets in the drac hunts "Draconian Military Fleets" so you should assume that the next event will be like the previous drac hunts.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    with something new added too, I'd guess itll be a lil bit of base hitting again since the drac bases are "coming soon"

• NM-Executioner
    NM-Executioner
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,877
    were do u guys get june 20th from its june 13 for next raid jezz do math
    reduced repair and builds times wont happen kixeye said 6 months ago they looking into it umm whats too look into there kixeye i dont see what your looking at?
  • NM-Executioner
    NM-Executioner
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,877
    edited 6 Jun 2013, 10:54AM
    on another note they best put mc in the raid aswell as goli jezz kixeye  mc aint been rereleased yet  but u seem to be releasing it before the mc 

I GUESS 40+ BASES WILL GET TUFF TO CRACK IF GOLIS BUILT RIGHT I GUESS THATS A GOOD THING
    reduced repair and builds times wont happen kixeye said 6 months ago they looking into it umm whats too look into there kixeye i dont see what your looking at?
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493
    There is issues attacking cargo ships on level 51, where I was down to one last drac ship and then all of a sudden my SS fleet starting to spin around moving west and the missiles launch past right by the targeted drac ship that started to travel side ways. Then all of a sudden there was an explosion and one of my SS ship was damage for 18 minutes repair time.  Odd thing to watch I had no control over my SS fleet during that time.  
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • HawkEye777
    HawkEye777
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 48
    While you are at it, how about limiting how many times a player can farm a newer player, my research and upgrades are constantly being delayed by elite players "farming" my base and gathering an easy 200 alliance points 3 times a week, at this point in the game I must have help to complete tier 4, lol ... i have never played a game where after 10 months I still cannot be competitive except against dracs .... not much fun to be flattened 3x a week. 
  • That guy What
    That guy What
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 224
    "Players will face a new enemy in addition to the Draconian Military Fleets. Players will also be able to take their pick of top prizes, then they can redeem prizes at each tier on their second time through."

My concern here is that lower level will not be able to really participate. Unless they all gang up on Drac Bases, and points are shared, to get the main prize. Is this to combat those who have higher level friends who help them out? 
    Out the Barrells, Off the Goli, Through the Cerb,... Nuthin but OP.

Healer of Fat Women, Maker of Blades, Pwner of Noobs, Troller of Trolls, Battle Pirate Extraordinaire.
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    edited 6 Jun 2013, 3:27PM
    mkaeder said:
    Really another duck hunt???? Isn't it time for something new, something that ALL players of ALL levels can have a shot at??
    That is not supposed to happen. Lvl 30 players are not supposed to get tier 4 or 5. 
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Relocation Issues
    I had hope relocation NO MORE ROOM has been fixed?  Six different bases in one sector can't even relocate they all have the same message.  Also I have over 12 on my list for friends but only 8 show up on my relocation. Why can't I have all 12 on my friends list show up like prior? 

Great Hall Issues
    Only two friends out of 12 are showing up for special features. Since 2012 I have this issue. So I can only take advantage of 2 special for base and fleets. 

Please Kixeye fix these issues. Thanks in advance. 

Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    Rogue Crews are now out!
  • Captain Slacker
    Captain Slacker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 232
    edited 6 Jun 2013, 4:21PM
    Rogue Crews are now out!
    Is this "War Pirates"? or is it "Battle Commander"? I can't tell the difference. 
  • Matthew_N48
    Matthew_N48
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 5
    My fleets are locked into battles that have ended and won't release
  • bane 2014
    bane 2014
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1
    do you idiots check **** before you release it my ships are bouncing assigned a guy to the fleet and cant use it in time because my other fleet is stuck in battle and the time will be ran out before i can use it smh good job **** ups

• Brent Andersen
    Brent Andersen
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 16
    no more drac hunts and no more glitches would be even better I'm stck in a **** battle thanx to your NEW UPDATE thanx alot Glitcheye!!
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Rogue Crews are now out!
     Yes I did see that, but only two friends show up in the Great Hall. So are you saying you can recruit Rouge Crews for a XP points or use coin to get more. But these seem to be for fleet control and management. I'll give it spin and see how it works out. Thanks for the heads up. 
  • PrincessTarina
    PrincessTarina
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 64
    While you are at it, how about limiting how many times a player can farm a newer player, my research and upgrades are constantly being delayed by elite players "farming" my base and gathering an easy 200 alliance points 3 times a week, at this point in the game I must have help to complete tier 4, lol ... i have never played a game where after 10 months I still cannot be competitive except against dracs .... not much fun to be flattened 3x a week. 
    That was one of the changes implemented a while ago... the research does not stop while repairing anymore.
  • Matthew_N48
    Matthew_N48
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 5
    Great! Battles are all screwed up.
  • chris.williams.90475069
    chris.williams.90475069
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 12
    Seeing as apparently the only way i can get rep points is by hitting level 55 elites because im a level 61 player; when will the drac bases be open? there aren't many of those type of elites around me and their only 10 points each. according to the help drop down drac bases are the only way i can get enough points to even buy a rougue fleet.
  • mrwolf1976
    mrwolf1976
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 231
    when is the raid plzzz
  • Charlie1980
    Charlie1980
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 152
    I must say thanks Kixeye I'm not one to complain  because it generally doesn't help but I am about at the end of the line. I know I have not been playing long having an 11.1 mill Id number and having started playing the game back in Dec , But I can not catch up with those that have been playing 8 months or longer I can not win t5 unless I spend 50 or more dollars in coins AND get major help on the 45, 49 and 50's. I can't win the things out of the missions that would help make raids easier because every time I get down to were the odds are good enough that I might win ie the ss3 they are removed completely, then as in last week I got down to only having a 1 in 3 chance to win what I wanted and you removed just about everything that I already won and added more crap that I will have to fish through and hope that I might be able to win my goal items. I went from a 1 out of 3 chance to a 1 out of 9 chances thanks a lot Kixeye. Also not going 24 hours without a bubble since I hit 50 really helps me get the researches and the resources that I need to better protect myself. Top notch you have made this game so much fun for the lvls 40 and low 50's who have not been able to win the DNX, MCX, Thresher,

• Sean Seaman
    Sean Seaman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3
    I hope Kixeye are going to reset the Weekly Mission start time after they fix this battle issue.  It takes me majority of the 3 days to get to tier 3, so I want the currently growing time I have lost on the mission.
  • Kamogawa
    Kamogawa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 193
    I really hope drac hunt 5 will be challenging but not harder or impossible. Just hope we are not going toe to toe with another impossible ship added to the already difficult 45+ to pile on the repairs and coin.
    Game Name:      KAMOGAWA
    Alliance Team:   Ghost Squad
    Alliance Tag:       GSQ
    Level:                 78
    Raid Hulls:            All Except Original Dreadnaught, Original Strike Cruiser, Original MC, Beserk, Phantom 
    Raid Weapons:      All
    Raid Specials:        All 
    Drac Base Specials: Insulated Panels M, Fire support Platform M
  • Charlie1980
    Charlie1980
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 152
    Ah forgot to mention thanks to a lvl 65 I still have 3.5 hours repair time on my docks before I can even start working on the mission, Thanks but no more coins spent for kixeye allowing lvls that I have noo chance of stopping flattening my base every 36 to 48 hours.

• missybpink
    missybpink
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 37
    i agree i got hit by a level 72 and im a 54 :( 
    can kixeye explain why i can't get rogue points from normal salvs says out of level range :(
This discussion has been closed.