Missile Cruiser or Goliath for June Event

• Myah_ShadowSpike
    Myah_ShadowSpike
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 153
    I don't need either, I am finding it a bit annoying that previous prizes are constantly recycled. The best system you guys had was the past raid at christmas which I could not participate in as I was in the Philippines. Then the players could target something they do not have and obtain it. It is becoming more common that us players that already have the past hulls are achieving a tier for nothing. I may as well beat my head against the wall while I am writing this as I dare say no one at Kixeye gives a fat flying you know what! 

Give us something new for gods sake, the current military fleet raid is getting tired as well why not change it so we do not have to do the same thing twice, make the second round different. 

i agree with that because for example the drac hunt 4 now the tier 4 prizes were pretty rubbish to be honest a slightly upgraded d33 bp and the crap hurricane which take forever to build letting to choose from a wider range of prizes would be a far better idea because people would be more willing to work for the prizes if they would be of use unlike the drac hunt 4 tier4 catastrophe 
    I Crush you with my juggs xD
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    I don't need either, I am finding it a bit annoying that previous prizes are constantly recycled. The best system you guys had was the past raid at christmas which I could not participate in as I was in the Philippines. Then the players could target something they do not have and obtain it. It is becoming more common that us players that already have the past hulls are achieving a tier for nothing. I may as well beat my head against the wall while I am writing this as I dare say no one at Kixeye gives a fat flying you know what! 

Give us something new for gods sake, the current military fleet raid is getting tired as well why not change it so we do not have to do the same thing twice, make the second round different. 

i agree with that because for example the drac hunt 4 now the tier 4 prizes were pretty rubbish to be honest a slightly upgraded d33 bp and the crap hurricane which take forever to build letting to choose from a wider range of prizes would be a far better idea because people would be more willing to work for the prizes if they would be of use unlike the drac hunt 4 tier4 catastrophe 
    All information and hints point to we are having a new kind of raid. Drac Hunt 4 was the last of the military fleets and it will now switch up to bases. but, who knows :O

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• Ernest Aupperlee
    Ernest Aupperlee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 292
    edited 27 May 2013, 1:58AM
    Whatever the decision,,,,Magic....Please tell them NOT to put it opposite new twch on the 5th tier.  Please.  I really need the Goliath, but I will be happy with the MC also.  But, I simply can not do the tiers twice for the Goliath.  Consider not forcing that decision like Kixeye did with the spectre the last raid.  Given the recent additions to the game, now is the time for the Goliath.  Now it will be really appreciated by those who have not been able to acquire it.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Whatever tghe decision,,,,Magic....Please tell them NOT to put it opposite new twch on the 5th tier.  Please.  I really need the Goliath, but I will be happy with the MC also.  But, I simply can not do the tiers twice for the Goliath.  Consider not forcing that decision like Kixeye did with the spectre the last raid.  Given the recent additions to the game, now is the time for the Goliath.  Now it will be really appreciated by those who have not been able to acquire it.
    You made one of the best points that make me want to change my vote to goliath lol. "Given the recent additions to the game, now is the time for the Goliath.  Now it will be really appreciated by those who have not been able to acquire it."

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• nuritsubusu
    nuritsubusu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 276
    nickcamp said:
    I think we should have the interdictors put in the next raid

Wishful thinking but it's not going to happen.

• Brendan T
    Brendan T
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 250
    edited 27 May 2013, 2:29AM
    Between the Missile Cruiser and the Goliath, which would you like to see appear in the June Event?
    You just offered the MCX.. doesnt matter if you had to do it twice, was still offered 2 raids ago. For the goliath its been offered NUMEROUS times. Why dont you offer something that hasnt been offered...like the DNX, the interdictor..Offer something that hasnt been offered a second time.. 

And yes i won the goliath and the original raid, and did the raid twice to get MCX..
  • Brendan T
    Brendan T
    Minor Nuisance
    I would also like to see the BP for the MC and MCX come up again too!
    do you realize MCX was released in drac hunt 3....

Tier 4 Goliath or triton :D
    Triton was in what drac hunt 1? should of gotten it then..
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    i would like to see goliath as its important for defending against fleet such as the dnx,mcx,thresher and triton basically the big killers but we would also need the halo as i have the arc turret and it seems a bit under powered so what im thinking is release halo as tier 3 but u have to do the event twice well tier 1-3 twice instead of going all the way through this would help lower level players and balance out the defending and hitting to make it tougher for players to target that would be
    Halos will never go below tier 4. 
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR

Brendan T said:

Triton was in what drac hunt 1? should of gotten it then..
    Don't you realize the Hurricane came out the raid before the Triton was offered??? It's time for it to come back. If not this month then next month.
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    One thing I would like to say is no matter how we raid whether it be targets, or points please continue the raids how you had the prizes structured in Drac 4. A choice on every tier, and the choice to go around again.
  • Daniel Sanner
    Daniel Sanner
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 96
    Would really like to get a raid reward system like you gave us only once last year.
    Where you could pick and choose from a very large list of hull types based on points earned.

Give players the ability to make the decision what they really need, rather than making that decision for them.
    This always helps level the playing field for new players.
    (69) Chamoru [BblGm]
    Alliance Leader
    [Bubble Guam] of Sector 63

Creator of the following Player Guides and Tools:
    Retrofit Lab Guide
    Rogue Crews Guide
    Relay Tower Coordinates Calculator

• Aaron Walker
    Aaron Walker
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2
    Considering the amount of base fleets and fvf fleets that have been up in raids i think it is about that time that Base Guarding fleets like Gollies should be available again. they have not been in a raid for
    a long time.

Maybe the missiles that were up for grabs when the MCX first came out could also be in there somewhere...
  • Harry Alexander Bilbao
    Harry Alexander Bilbao
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 3
    Hi Kixeye,

I've voted for the Goliath, Can you please reconsider creating a new version of the Goliath?

For example, a Goliath X

It can have:

Extra Special
    Extra Range to %50

etc, etc, Other things like built in missile, mortar defence.

We need good hulls that can act as a defense, and seen as you have introduced many new hulls like the Hurricane, Dread X etc, etc... Bases are VERY hard to defend.

Anyway I would love to have some feedback in regards to this.

Thanks

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Hi Kixeye,

I've voted for the Goliath, Can you please reconsider creating a new version of the Goliath?

For example, a Goliath X

It can have:

Extra Special
    Extra Range to %50

etc, etc, Other things like built in missile, mortar defence.

We need good hulls that can act as a defense, and seen as you have introduced many new hulls like the Hurricane, Dread X etc, etc... Bases are VERY hard to defend.

Anyway I would love to have some feedback in regards to this.

Thanks

Goliath is forsaken so it wouldn't be called the Goliath-X and... Goliath-X sounds pretty bad plus with 50% range it would be like having a mini javelin with thuds on it.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• FyreStorm
    FyreStorm
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 327
    Or A strike Cruiser...but a goliath will do

Battle pirates Hulls won: Corvette, Frigate, Destroyer, Destroyer X, Light Cruiser, Light Cruiser X, Battle Cruiser, Battle Cruiser X, Strike Cruiser X, Battleship, Battle Barge A, Levithan A, Floating Fortress A, Sea Scorpion A, Mercury, Hurricane, Hammer Head A, Hammer Head B, Mauler, Mako, Rampart...aww heck who cares I just have more hulls than I know what to do with.

War Commander: Elite Riflemen, Elite Heavy Gunner, Honey  Badger, Attack Dogs
  • daniel.rudd.79
    daniel.rudd.79
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 2
    Got to be the Goliath, i'm sure it'll be more use to more players than a missile cruiser... 
    Brendan T said:
    Between the Missile Cruiser and the Goliath, which would you like to see appear in the June Event?
    You just offered the MCX.. doesnt matter if you had to do it twice, was still offered 2 raids ago. For the goliath its been offered NUMEROUS times. Why dont you offer something that hasnt been offered...like the DNX, the interdictor..Offer something that hasnt been offered a second time.. 

And yes i won the goliath and the original raid, and did the raid twice to get MCX..
              ^I'm sure the Goliath has only been offered twice? Same dnx and interdictor?  Either way, i'd much perfer a goliath to a mc anyday... 
  • red_heart
    red_heart
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 517
    The Goliath is a very strong base defender. For those suggesting a goliath X, that would make bases too strong to crack imo.

The Goliath was in the December Raid, although most will have gone for a base hitter when cashing in, so I don't think it's utterly fair that this is painted as a frequently issued hull.

With all the overpowered hulls around goliaths will even things out nicely.

Please please please don't do another buddy prizing event though, I can do without turning up at noob bases and being confronted with goliaths lol.
    Level 57. Started a bit before Base Invaders 5. Got Halo, Javelin, DN-X, Disruptor, Gollie, lots of other stuff lol.

Coining status: Zero now, and have never used CC
  • Harm Schwarze
    Harm Schwarze
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3
    why not Both ??? Like the last Raid where u can make ur Choise what to take
  • Joey Ingles
    Joey Ingles
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 99
    are we talking the actual MCX or the horrible MC? lol 
    MC, not the MCX. Just to clarify.

If it's the MC and not the MCX...then what's the point? This is a stupid, stupid choice, mate.

• Chris Fletcher
    Chris Fletcher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 25
    GOLIATH! is a must i have halos and still is not enough so i rally do think that GOLIATH! would be the best option and make it teir 4  like the halos was when i got them then might stand a chance
  • Natey
    Natey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 435
    If it's the Drachunt format then I say no Goliath for tier 4.

Players need it but if it's Drachunt style then everyone will have them with good ol' prep and here you go 1 torp tower.

• absolutely_pissed
    absolutely_pissed
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 529
    Neither honestly.  I spend more time refreshing last event than actually playing the **** game.  Spend some time fixing the lag and timeout issues then ask.
    "I assume they cut off all outside contact and put bars on the windows, feed the devs white bread and salt water all weekend till they snap and crap out a new lab...."

• Brendan T
    Brendan T
    Minor Nuisance

Brendan T said:

Triton was in what drac hunt 1? should of gotten it then..Don't you realize the Hurricane came out the raid before the Triton was offered??? It's time for it to come back. If not this month then next month.
    OHHH MY GOODNESS... you realize the hurricane was offered less than a week ago.. LOL *sighs* *shakes head*
  • red_heart
    red_heart
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 517
    why not Both ??? Like the last Raid where u can make ur Choise what to take
    There will be something new on tier 4 and something old, only one of MC and goliath will be prized, they just want to see which is more popular.
    Level 57. Started a bit before Base Invaders 5. Got Halo, Javelin, DN-X, Disruptor, Gollie, lots of other stuff lol.

Coining status: Zero now, and have never used CC
  • all done
    all done
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 73
    Also bring in some of the other items like Mals 5 Rockets, Siege S etc. Missed that and the Thresher but could build something until the ship come back around. 
    Clan: Pala...  Anything with teeth, will bite! 
    ¶Can't get in , so don't even bother!
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Waves said:
    Also bring in some of the other items like Mals 5 Rockets, Siege S etc. Missed that and the Thresher but could build something until the ship come back around. 
    Seige S is a salvage blueprint... :O

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• johiostate
    johiostate
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 44

I'd choose both, but missile cruiser is what I want more, an put it for like the first or second tier for lower level players to get ya know.

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    That would definitely mess up the game balance.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• johiostate
    johiostate
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 44
    TheBAM said:
    That would definitely mess up the game balance.

so, it would make ALOT more people happier

• Crayan_C
    Crayan_C
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 50
    Are we going to get Drac Hunt again?? 
This discussion has been closed.