Missile Cruiser or Goliath for June Event

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    we need goliath it haves not come out since december and mcX was released again why would we want mc please goliiiis and halos of course we really need those XD
    well when u bring up halos.... screw both MC and Goliath lets get halos!!! lol i havent built any of these arc missiles in hope that the halos will come back out and true... MCX was released again... but it was for those higher leveled players above 55, he's asking for something a bit more mid leveled... i stick with my MC vote lol

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• KingJDogg
    KingJDogg
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 614
    i voted for the toilet but how about putting both in giving lower to get decent hulls maybe one at tier 3 and one at tier 4 just a suggestion
  • Deadfrog
    Deadfrog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 188
    Wasn't the Mc the event mastery in the raid before last?
  • wheelbrad
    wheelbrad
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 143
    If your planning this for teir 5 prize MC would be a joke to put there the goliath is far more usefull for people that dont got either hull 
  • saphire265
    saphire265
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 121
    TheBAM said:
    we need goliath it haves not come out since december and mcX was released again why would we want mc please goliiiis and halos of course we really need those XD
    well when u bring up halos.... screw both MC and Goliath lets get halos!!! lol i havent built any of these arc missiles in hope that the halos will come back out and true... MCX was released again... but it was for those higher leveled players above 55, he's asking for something a bit more mid leveled... i stick with my MC vote lol
    mmm i earned mcx when  i was 49 :) not for high 55 just for workers lol
  • wheelbrad
    wheelbrad
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 143
    KingJDogg said:
    i voted for the toilet but how about putting both in giving lower to get decent hulls maybe one at tier 3 and one at tier 4 just a suggestion
    if you have noticed in raids the first 3 tiers are always the same type of weapon they just get alittle better with each tier. it would be hard for them to throw a boat at tier 3 lvl since there releasing most of the other smaller boats in the weekly mission that would need to be put at tier 1 and 2. Would love to see them get away to put in the F seige missile if they do go with the MC tho.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    TheBAM said:
    mmm i earned mcx when  i was 49 :) not for high 55 just for workers lol
    lol did u earn it in the drac hunt or the christmas raid ;) 

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Bloodwolfe
    Bloodwolfe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 780
    KingJDogg said:

I agree, should release both new and upcoming players deserve a shot at getting both these hulls
    Bloodwolfe: 65
    Alliance: FF0
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    KingJDogg said:
    i agree... though not with either the MC or the Goliath... something like... battlecruiser... iv tried those missions like none other and they have handed me everything except it -_- tier 3 is exceptionally easy and any high level cud easily hand a level 20 a prize there... and im not sure they have ever given out... just decent hulls... each had a specific function and those that didnt are being awarded as mission prizes

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• kalebsdaddy
    kalebsdaddy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    Goliath is definantly needed for us that need a better base guard.
  • Montecristo
    Montecristo
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,432
    we need a new kind of event as well, otherwise the lvl 40 fleet need to be nerfed, its realy hard to take that 40 and the mcx may be worth keeping it but only the mc it really needs to be a little easier, we are tired of having almost unreacheable event unless u coin your way in it... we are all aware that this is a n enterprise therefore u need to make money but i would be nice to se a event or two were u can fairly win a thing or two without coining it
  • Seamus Mcbutternuts
    Seamus Mcbutternuts
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 507
    Neither one it has been to long since SC and DNX have been offered

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    we need a new kind of event as well, otherwise the lvl 40 fleet need to be nerfed, its realy hard to take that 40 and the mcx may be worth keeping it but only the mc it really needs to be a little easier, we are tired of having almost unreacheable event unless u coin your way in it... we are all aware that this is a n enterprise therefore u need to make money but i would be nice to se a event or two were u can fairly win a thing or two without coining it
    It is most likely going to be a new event
    Neither one it has been to long since SC and DNX have been offered

True but they would most likely be tier 5 or highest leveled offered and his question sounds more like the second highest level and the MC hasn't even been released a second time

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Financeranger
    Financeranger
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 462
    **** voted for MC thinking it was MCX, I already have the goliath, please for the love of GOD do not make another hull, I'll take the MC if offered it is more useful against dracs and fvf than my dated SWs, SS, and BCs.
    Level 102, Collected all the hulls kix wants me to coin! Sectors travels...who cares play the game and don't whine when you get hit!
  • TALON DRAKOJAN
    TALON DRAKOJAN
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 64
    id go for the mc as i already have the goliath the goliath has been already aviable in a few of the events so its only fair the mc would be aviable. to who ever already has the goliath my hat off to you its a great ship and a good base defender.
  • Travis Korthanke
    Travis Korthanke
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2
    My vote is for the MC.
  • Spike-HB
    Spike-HB
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 81
    Feel free to comment below.
    How about a second Shipyard with all these Hulls we never get time to use half of them.
    Leader of HELLBOUNDS REAPERS
  • III-NEMESIS-III
    III-NEMESIS-III
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 472
    Goliath takes like 24 days to build . . .

Why not give us the 2 hulls on the same raid ???

Make this raid identical to christmas raid.

• Baddudejr
    Baddudejr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    GOLIATH!! much needed for us mid to higher 40's 
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Goliath takes like 24 days to build . . .

Why not give us the 2 hulls on the same raid ???

Make this raid identical to christmas raid.
    It was a christmas raid for a reason... Merry Christmas! and everyone that has the goliath and doesnt have the MC or Halo... what if... It was choose Halo or MC, i would find that decision a bit harder than goliath or halo... considering i have the goliath :D

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• SOB_AssassinKiller
    SOB_AssassinKiller
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 660
    GOLIATH
    BP NAME: -SOB-AssassinKiller         BP LEVEL: The Mighty Level 64!                                        

ALLIANCE:  SOB1                                                           HOME SECTOR: 41                                   

PLAYING BP: Since The 3rd Day of Alpha Stage           

• Lord_Percy_Jackson
    Lord_Percy_Jackson
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 44
    Both!!Goliath in tier 3 and MC in tier4
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Both!!Goliath in tier 3 and MC in tier4
    Somebody give this guy a medal!!! lol Goliath is too valuable to be given as a tier 3 prize

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• PirateKing-no1
    PirateKing-no1
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2,224
    edited 26 May 2013, 1:25AM
    i wouldve picked the goliath but i have it so leaves me little option lol im still waiting on another shot at inters ^^

• PBJXXX
    PBJXXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 432
    A lot of players are at level 40 and 50+ now who did not win the Goliath last time it was offered, I believe now is a great time to offer it.  good call. 
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    A lot of players are at level 40 and 50+ now who did not win the Goliath last time it was offered, I believe now is a great time to offer it.  good call. 
    Those same players also do not have the MC... this is an even match lolol

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Plout
    Plout
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 44
    TheBAM said:
    I'd honestly prefer the Goliath over the MC because let's face it, the Goliath is a total beast, the MC, not so much.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Plout said:
    TheBAM said:
    I'd honestly prefer the Goliath over the MC because let's face it, the Goliath is a total beast, the MC, not so much.
    True? Yes. But your total beast of a fleet with it, will be finished in 4 months if you devote all your resources and time to it :) and all it does is sit in your base collecting dust.

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    I want to see Goliath and MC or SC on the 4th tier, but at the same time I did miss out on the Triton due to technical difficulties that raid. Tough decision, but Golis hands down.
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • Kirito Xiao Kai
    Kirito Xiao Kai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 123
    I would like to see the toilet featured as a prize in the next raid I'm desperate for it!  
    sectors visited: 415(birthplace), 414(only place I've insect), 237(vacation), 157, 233(thought the guy was in 237), 121(by accident) , 77, 364, 396, 108, 156, 338, 25, 396, 368, 337, 302, 467, 51, 390, 396, 70, 367, 412, 347 & 236

This discussion has been closed.