Missile Cruiser or Goliath for June Event

MagicSarap
MagicSarap
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
edited 25 May 2013, 4:27PM
Between the Missile Cruiser and the Goliath, which would you like to see appear in the June Event?

Missile Cruiser or Goliath for June Event 2510 votes

Missile Cruiser
37% 936 votes
Goliath
62% 1574 votes
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Feel free to comment below.
  • Fadzaly
    Fadzaly
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 654
    Goliath, much needed these days for base defense. 
    KIXEYE CM MagicSarap: "What's the purpose of this thread again?"
     KIXEYE CM MagicSarap: "I wouldn't say nothing. I know the game has boats."
  • Dylan Anderson
    Dylan Anderson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3
    are we talking the actual MCX or the horrible MC? lol 
  • james.batty.77
    james.batty.77
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    definatly the goliath
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    MC, not the MCX. Just to clarify.
  • Fadzaly
    Fadzaly
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 654
    edited 25 May 2013, 4:37PM
    The Missile Cruiser (MC) , Not the Missile Cruiser X (MC-X).

EDIT: Magic Sarap beat me to it.

Sarap, what tier would the hull be in? 
    KIXEYE CM MagicSarap: "What's the purpose of this thread again?"
     KIXEYE CM MagicSarap: "I wouldn't say nothing. I know the game has boats."
  • GR8NESS
    GR8NESS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 154
    is the june event going to be like the last event?  
    I'm back...OMB_kyrsten  
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    i want missile cruiser as my old missle  HH fleet doesent do **** anymore besidees small preps and raids maybe low lvl bases :(
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

• BananaMan1971
    BananaMan1971
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 280
    Goliath for base defence 
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    huh... i see im in a losing battle XD

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• TCMprootosarmy
    TCMprootosarmy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 135
    goliat it have been some time sins it have been relesed i personaly think it the time to give em to the new uppcoming 50+
    level 73
    alianse: VRG

• DeathBringer-OSS
    DeathBringer-OSS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 48
    okay 1 goliath has to come out only been out 2 times so guessing that it would be the last time but there for the Missile Cruiser ( MC ) has only been out once... 2 raids ago the MCX was out and so i guessing you would put the MC out this comming raid but there for goilath 5 months so i thinking Goilth T4 and MC T4 and only have it to go up to T4 due to 1 Level 41-50 MF were really hard i only got 50 done. but the T4 make it just a tiny it harder and add 3 prises in one T so it will make us do it 3 times arround witch i think is fair because were not doing T5. i missed the goilath all times arroun and would be great for me to get the goliath as i have jut reached level 42 and would help me stop the threshers or give them more damage.
  • Kamogawa
    Kamogawa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 193
    ITS time for the MC (missile cruiser) to come back in the game. Goliath has been offered a few times and is actually a slight bit outdated. Although its old it should still be a tier 5 just like the "DN" AND If the goliath were to be a prize it should be altered and updated like a type X or some variation. I know its a forsaken hull and X is drac...so maybe type A or whatever. Its like asking if the "scorp a" should be a raid prize (before it was released in the weekly missions) The goliath is a great base upgrade for some but its old and not able to do much compared to everything else that is offered. 

So my vote is for the MC which is next up in rotation and a much more usable hull.
    Game Name:      KAMOGAWA
    Alliance Team:   Ghost Squad
    Alliance Tag:       GSQ
    Level:                 78
    Raid Hulls:            All Except Original Dreadnaught, Original Strike Cruiser, Original MC, Beserk, Phantom 
    Raid Weapons:      All
    Raid Specials:        All 
    Drac Base Specials: Insulated Panels M, Fire support Platform M
  • Kamogawa
    Kamogawa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 193
    okay 1 goliath has to come out only been out 2 times so guessing that it would be the last time but there for the Missile Cruiser ( MC ) has only been out once... 2 raids ago the MCX was out and so i guessing you would put the MC out this comming raid but there for goilath 5 months so i thinking Goilth T4 and MC T4 and only have it to go up to T4 due to 1 Level 41-50 MF were really hard i only got 50 done. but the T4 make it just a tiny it harder and add 3 prises in one T so it will make us do it 3 times arround witch i think is fair because were not doing T5. i missed the goilath all times arroun and would be great for me to get the goliath as i have jut reached level 42 and would help me stop the threshers or give them more damage.
    You do know Drac hunt is over and the new raid type begins this next month. My guess its the Drac bases that have been updated. Not to mention a lot of people are not going to get tier 5 because of the fact that its a new event and no one knows what to build or refit. Even though i think its going to be a base event im reluctant to refit my already configured fleets and I will just see how it goes but like every first event of 4 on a new style\type of raid its a prep for the other 3 events.
    Game Name:      KAMOGAWA
    Alliance Team:   Ghost Squad
    Alliance Tag:       GSQ
    Level:                 78
    Raid Hulls:            All Except Original Dreadnaught, Original Strike Cruiser, Original MC, Beserk, Phantom 
    Raid Weapons:      All
    Raid Specials:        All 
    Drac Base Specials: Insulated Panels M, Fire support Platform M
  • Crusader37
    Crusader37
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 119
    how about both and the option to pick what you need.  I personally want the goliath but that does not mean i represent what everyone needs.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    ITS time for the MC (missile cruiser) to come back in the game. Goliath has been offered a few times and is actually a slight bit outdated. Although its old it should still be a tier 5 just like the "DN" AND If the goliath were to be a prize it should be altered and updated like a type X or some variation. I know its a forsaken hull and X is drac...so maybe type A or whatever. Its like asking if the "scorp a" should be a raid prize (before it was released in the weekly missions) The goliath is a great base upgrade for some but its old and not able to do much compared to everything else that is offered. 

So my vote is for the MC which is next up in rotation and a much more usable hull.
    I think ur choice is biased... u already have the goliath... but its all good... so do i lol, MC for the win...

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• DeathBringer-OSS
    DeathBringer-OSS
    Potential Threat
    You do know Drac hunt is over and the new raid type begins this next month. My guess its the Drac bases that have been updated. Not to mention a lot of people are not going to get tier 5 because of the fact that its a new event and no one knows what to build or refit. Even though i think its going to be a base event im reluctant to refit my already configured fleets and I will just see how it goes but like every first event of 4 on a new style\type of raid its a prep for the other 3 events.
    no i think because the drac raid bases like we do in the mission went up to 6 and i guessing my luck that there doing the same for the Drac Hunt raids so I-VI
  • lance.saul
    lance.saul
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 125
    It would be nice if the "mid level ships" would not be put above tier 4. since you call them "mid level".
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    no i think because the drac raid bases like we do in the mission went up to 6 and i guessing my luck that there doing the same for the Drac Hunt raids so I-VI
    ur forgetting the part where the bases have been more active and all signs point to, its finally time to hit their bases

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• Hyperius
    Hyperius
    and Revenge Raid in the beginning of the game went I-IV also... im a bit suprised BI went as far as it did... but i left after the 4th one so i wasnt informed of this lol

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• King_Richard2
    King_Richard2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 47
    voted for goli as I don't have, I have an MCX so don't need MC and don't mind it being released next raid as I may not be able to do it :)
  • EpiC-Rising
    EpiC-Rising
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 54
    Drac bases are for new rouge points lol. i dont think we are getting a base hitting event.
    Mess with the best, and you die like the rest. TLOD
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    voted for goli as I don't have, I have an MCX so don't need MC and don't mind it being released next raid as I may not be able to do it :)
    lol but wouldnt it be cute to have both together in one fleet? XD if i had all the HH's i wud do that... it wud look like a rainbow every battle i do with them

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

• DeathBringer-OSS
    DeathBringer-OSS
    Potential Threat
    TheBAM said:
    and Revenge Raid in the beginning of the game went I-IV also... im a bit suprised BI went as far as it did... but i left after the 4th one so i wasnt informed of this lol
    yeh the lats Drac base thingy ( will have to look up the name ) i went up to Raid 4 on them
  • TIC TAC
    TIC TAC
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    Goliath is needed for base defence.

• DeathBringer-OSS
    DeathBringer-OSS
    Potential Threat
    TheBAM said:
    ur forgetting the part where the bases have been more active and all signs point to, its finally time to hit their bases
    i think its time for us to have DVP ( Drac Vs Player Combat ) so they hit us and they can keep on and we get points or we attack them for so on for points
  • emmitt.delong
    emmitt.delong
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 672

Would love to see a new type of hull that was designed as a mobile defense platform. The Goliath is nice but something with more resistance or weapon range but slow. The Goliath is ok in some areas but with so few weapon slots its more of a sitting road block then a defender.

Something with increased Anti Mortar or Anti Missile range with decent resistance. Keeping it slow would keep the use low in raid events.

On an off topic note to the ship choice, would someone let me know the last time the Anti Missile weapons were offered?

1.) I'll never complain about getting hit. I don't like hitting bases simply because I think it's boring and a waste of resources.
    2.) I have coined a total of +190 gold. This does make me a "coiner". Coining is not cheating. If, like me you can't really afford much then don't but complaining won't help you either.
    3.) Being polite is always better then being an ****.
    4.) At the end of the day, it's just a **** game. Get over it.
  • saphire265
    saphire265
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 121
    we need goliath it haves not come out since december and mcX was released again why would we want mc please goliiiis and halos of course we really need those XD
This discussion has been closed.