Explodingbacon
Explodingbacon
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 271
edited 9 May 2013, 11:54PM
What Ship would you like to be in this Raid

Drac Hunt 4 Raid prizes

Sign in to vote!
This is a private poll: no-one will see what you voted for.
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WTFmuffinman
Bp Name: ExplodingBacon 
Battle pirates lvl : 73
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    The bad thing about these polls is there can be more than 1 ship at tier 4. Threshers hails/anti missiles should be omitted because they were recent raid prizes.
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • Grim--Reaper
    Grim--Reaper
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1,575
    new ship is the stingray and i have been told that a new drone module is being released and a new weapon 
  • J0LLYB0Y
    J0LLYB0Y
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 483
    The bad thing about these polls is there can be more than 1 ship at tier 4. Threshers hails/anti missiles should be omitted because they were recent raid prizes.
    But  http://www.kixeye.com/forum/categories/battle-pirates    suggests that you can win both
  • jimmymcgoochie
    jimmymcgoochie
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,776
    another new drone module??? the first one was horrible so why make another? (answer: they cost a fortune in repair times so encourage more coinings!)
    BP- too many prizes, too few worth mentioning except mauler, mercury and... actually, that's it.
    WC- many prizes, some good 'uns and some pieces of junk (cough widowmaker cough)
    Vega Conflict- original closed beta player and owner of the dread, second time round. And some other boring stuff...
  • Magic Bunny
    Magic Bunny
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 17,464
    FAIL POLL

got them all
    Level ... not enough fingers to count that high

First played July 2011, in sector 96

• SweetDixie1
    SweetDixie1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    Halo, Goliath, and Spectres...the only thing I WILL coin for in the monthly Raids.  Hurry up and put them out!
  • CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,778
    another new drone module??? the first one was horrible so why make another? (answer: they cost a fortune in repair times so encourage more coinings!)
    If we get the new "Siege Drone" module people are speculating about try hitting a base with 2 of them in there. You will need a special fleet just to drain them. 
  • KamaL Nasr
    KamaL Nasr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    people will coin badly for spects and halos 

• McHales_Navy75
    McHales_Navy75
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 12
    They have been concerned with base defense, I see the Goli coming back.
  • LORD BAJIGGA
    LORD BAJIGGA
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 322
    DNX is more of a Mastery Prize. 
    Level 67 Sector 294 Home Sec 250
    Raid Ships: HHA,  HHB,  Battle Cruiser,  Battleship, SSA, Goliath, Strike Cruiser, Intedictor,  Dreadnought X , SF,  Juggernaught, Hurricane, Triton, Thresher, Mercury, Missile Cruiser X, Stingray, Mauler, Strike Cruiser X, Reaper  User ID# 1389972 
    Sectors Visited: 1, 18, 58, 67, 134, 152, 155, 166, 182, 200, 211, 225, 227, 239, 243, 249, 250, 251, 252, 294, 295, 302, 308, 324, 331, 363, 391, 396, 416, 420, 421, 485, 491, 500  Alliance- People Like Us (PLU)
  • KUMA
    KUMA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5
    Explodingbacon said:DREADNOUGHT....OLDSCHOOL,AND THE DREADNOUGHT X...

Explodingbacon said:I ALSO LIKE TO SEE,KIXEYE MAKE A RIFITDOCK, AND MAKE IT POSSIBLE TO ROTATE TO DOCK,SHIP YEARD, 360 DEGREES. SO WE CAN FIT THEM BETTER IN TO OUR BASE....

• I'M SO FLUFFY
    I'M SO FLUFFY
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 328
    Already have the Goli and the Dic's.  DNX would only be raid mastery.  Thrasher is too recent to be back yet.  Have all hails and anti-missiles.  Hurry Coin's suck imo.  I would coin about 50 bucks to get the Specters.  Been wanting them for MONTHS waiting for them to come back out.  And's since they've only been out twice and everything else (cept DNX) has been out more, I think it's about time for the Specs to come out as tier 4.

Too bad GlitchLie doesn't care what we want and is only concerned with how many coins they can make.  Otherwise these polls would be a good indication.
    "This thread manages to show not only an amazing lack of knowledge of what constitutes the responsibilities of a community manager, but also a truly frightening degree of outright stupidity."

Lois:  Can you be quiet please? We're busy whining about the raid.

Ascension:  I stopped trying to understand some things on the forums a looooooooong time ago. Both on Kixeye and the Players side.

Just like a dry dock and putting the hit levels back to +/-5, picking your prize will NEVER HAPPEN!!!

Fluffypuppy said:  BP has a story line?
    Ascension said:  Once, there was a guy who had some extra money and a FB account.  Then Kixeye arrived with Battle Pirates.  Now his wallet is empty and he's waiting on six tickets to Support.  The End.
  • Sgt_Humpy
    Sgt_Humpy
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,451
    FAIL POLL

got them all
    Same... Problem for us older players, that been playing since the dawn of raids.
    Go to the War Room or Player Guides and learn.
    Improvise, adapt and overcome to conquer
    Last hull won: Destroyer ECM
    Sgt_Humpy's video feed

• Infidel655
    Infidel655
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 66
    CorvetteX would be nice :)  people could fear the glowing little dingy!
  • Sgt_Humpy
    Sgt_Humpy
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 3,451
    CorvetteX would be nice :)  people could fear the glowing little dingy!
    Even if that was T5 mastery prize, I would go for it... Just to keep my collection at 100% ;)
    Go to the War Room or Player Guides and learn.
    Improvise, adapt and overcome to conquer
    Last hull won: Destroyer ECM
    Sgt_Humpy's video feed

• SilverSerpent22
    SilverSerpent22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 171
    put all the previous hulls able to be won (kixeye would never do that).......
    ohhh but they have done this already during the last christmas raid
  • Infidel655
    Infidel655
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 66
    put all the previous hulls able to be won (kixeye would never do that).......
    ohhh but they have done this already during the last christmas raid
    When i quit WC they were doing it every raid, the only thing was you would have wait 2 raids for previous raid prize to become available.  It can be done, just has to be the point system.
  • rascle29
    rascle29
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 92
    new ship is the stingray and i have been told that a new drone module is being released and a new weapon 
    were did u find this out?

• Fractal
    Fractal
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 1,960
    Im figuring it should be a choice between spectres and hurricane for tier 4.  

Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • lakota.turcotte
    lakota.turcotte
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 45
    FAIL POLL

got them all

• lakota.turcotte
    lakota.turcotte
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 45
    they have to start putting in some base defending stuff....all the new ships like the mcx can take out 9/10 bases with no repairs....
  • Freakshow
    Freakshow
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 494
    they have to start putting in some base defending stuff....all the new ships like the mcx can take out 9/10 bases with no repairs....
    seriously? if that's the case, they are picking some crappy bases. and these base hitting fleets can be used as defenders too
    Freakshow

Battle Pirates
    Lvl 57
    Retired due to lack of interest
    Id 41100
    Vega 
    Lvl 31
    Haven't progressed due to lack of interest

not played.

Vega
    Lvl 27

Beatings shall continue until morale improves
  • rick.falbo
    rick.falbo
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1
    hmm.. raid prizes.. here's my vote.. feel free to apply as mission prize also instead of the garbage you guys put out.. (and honestly.. you got rid of ss3?!?! really?!! it was the only thing worth goin after on that tier).. but i digress..  dry dock, antenna for tactical lab to radiate mods specials out for in base defense, sea mines for base channel defense, and top tier.. lol get ready.. a nuke. make the launch pad go to level 10, and target a base from the map and nuke it.. think of the graphics and possibilities of revenge for lower levels dominated by higher ones who attack witthout risk of loss.. lol make the build time like a month on it.. lol

btw.. im not a greenhorn.. been playing for over 2 years just never used this sight because of the constant crashes.. lol