Kixeye.com having priority settings option over FB.

AthenaDawn
AthenaDawn
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 116
edited 8 May 2013, 11:34PM
 Can we please have some kind of a set up where kixeye.coms avatar gets priority over the FB photo and our friends list for kixeye.com to actually show up in game. I do NOT want the game attached to my Facebook anymore - I like having friends in game but do not like adding strangers to my fb account, do not like strangers seeing my photos, etc. I do no like having to choose between strange people on the internet seeing my profile photo or having to change my personal FB account to some random avatar photo. I want the 2 separate and its becoming increasingly frustrating that we do not have that option if we made an account through FB originally.
I removed the game from FB, and all of my friends on Kixeye.com are now red to me as though I have no friends at all - why are the 2 related when I had to go and readd everyone from FB when the 2 were connected? If my friends from FB couldn't transfer over, then why do the ones I added here cease to show as friends simply because my FB no longer has the ap? 
Anywho. Back to my original message... Sorry I sometimes veer off in to the mist.. PLEASE allow us the option to make our forum picture our in game picture instead of our FB photo and for our friends list from on Kixeye.com to show up as green without needing the FB ap! 
Athena 34 

• Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
     Can we please have some kind of a set up where kixeye.coms avatar gets priority over the FB photo and our friends list for kixeye.com to actually show up in game. I do NOT want the game attached to my Facebook anymore - I like having friends in game but do not like adding strangers to my fb account, do not like strangers seeing my photos, etc. I do no like having to choose between strange people on the internet seeing my profile photo or having to change my personal FB account to some random avatar photo. I want the 2 separate and its becoming increasingly frustrating that we do not have that option if we made an account through FB originally.
    I removed the game from FB, and all of my friends on Kixeye.com are now red to me as though I have no friends at all - why are the 2 related when I had to go and readd everyone from FB when the 2 were connected? If my friends from FB couldn't transfer over, then why do the ones I added here cease to show as friends simply because my FB no longer has the ap? 
    Anywho. Back to my original message... Sorry I sometimes veer off in to the mist.. PLEASE allow us the option to make our forum picture our in game picture instead of our FB photo and for our friends list from on Kixeye.com to show up as green without needed the FB ap! 
    Moving to the Platform forum.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.