tomnws
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 69
    tomnws said:
    tomnws said:<br />
    any news on what the charity drive will be?<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    It will begin later this week and run until the 29th of May.

thanks for the news :)

what wil it be?

some sort of sale of things?

I believe another pay point when you bring up the purchasing screen.

so its not that we could get something in the game because we did something for charity?

mostly you would expect something, so true collectors of stuff would be tempted, and it would bring in more

Never shall we fear,
    Never shall we lose,
    Victory will be ours
  • -Shut-Up-N-Die-
    -Shut-Up-N-Die-
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 192
    Can we have some more info on the rogue crews and reputation update please. Will it be going live before the weekly mission begins or is this something that wil begin after your charity drive?
  • KamaL Nasr
    KamaL Nasr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    you pushing this game to an end even heavy coiners cant afford this now .... hope we get an update to the black or white screens  so they turn pink

May Work in Progress

As the ongoing war against the Draconian Military continues, certain Forsaken Captains are gaining Reputation for being fearsome combatants. Groups of Forsaken fighters known as Rogue Crews have begun to lend their abilities to Captains with enough of this Reputation.

Primary Features:

• Reputation will be a new type of points that players can earn by attacking Draconian targets. The more Draconian targets a player attacks, the more Reputation they will earn. Reputation can be spent on Rogue Crews to enhance a player’s fleet.

• Rogue Crews

• Players will have the ability to earn random Rogue Crews by spending Reputation. Rogue Crews are assigned to a player’s fleet and will enhance all ships for a period of time. There are a variety of crews that enhance stats and add new abilities like Critical Hits and Speed Bursts.

• Forsaken Missions

• We will be releasing new Blueprint prizes in Forsaken Missions during the month of May. We will also be moving the start day to Thursday, as to not interrupt players when we release new content and updates.

• War Report Update

• The Battlelog will be receiving an update as part of the War Report feature. The new Battlelog will provide more information and in depth statistics.

• Charity Drive

• We will be running a charity drive towards the end of May for the Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA).

• Gifting Gold via Premium Gifts

• Some of our veteran players will be able to help up-and-coming players climbing through the ranks by buying and sending them Gold. We will be evaluating this ability and looking for feedback from the community. If the overall sentiment from the community is positive, we will look into expanding the feature to more players.

• May Event

• Players will continue to hunt down Draconian Military Fleets. Players will also be able to take their pick of top prizes, then they can redeem prizes at each tier on their second time through.

Game Improvements

• Resolved the issue where the War Report Leaderboards would appear upon every refresh.

• Resolved an issue where players did not receive Blueprints for completing Forsaken Missions Tiers.

• Reduced Level 5 Launchpad Repair time.

• morgan4
    morgan4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 13
    impossible to complete tiers 5 for most players so all the smaler player wont be able to grow past tiers 4 ,why dont u release mcx or dreadx or spec in tiers 4 so will be able to play with all the big boy on a fair ground
  • RedBear 25
    RedBear 25
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 59
    You guys just aren't getting it are you?  What causes the game to lose excitement is the loss of fun.  

Is watching a dock repair fun?  No.

Try starting your week with a war declaration from a larger, coiner alliance.  Try watching a Thresher coin fleet roll through your base like butter.  Pop your bubble and find more than half of their bases are Javelin/Halo/Goli defended.  So much for my FFa base fleet getting in there.  Even my spectres can't get in.

Yes I coin, a little.  Under $100 since inception.  I felt it was a form of paying for the game. Paying to enjoy a product. Help it improve a little.  But there is no way to compete.  Today my OP, rocketpad, advanced lab (trying to finish cat3), and all 4 WH survive base attack untouched.  But the 5 MCx that died in my channel were able to hit the dock.  This is a win? No?  It doesn't feel like it.

What is funny is the coiner alliance had another coiner alliance outside my base with Threshers, Tritons, MCx (another), etc. etc. etc.

Since the war started I've caught 2 DNx on the map and been called a hacker for sinking them under the bases.  A cheater.  The guys leveling me have far superior fleets, far superior bases, far superior allies, and far superior bank accounts.  Challenges are fun.  Pyhrric banzai charges followed by 4 hour dock repairs (at least) are not.

Good luck figuring out game balance and maintaining challenges for your mega coiners that are obviously getting bored.  My two cents:
    1) No ally points for repeat attacks.  Make them wait 2 weeks. OR give the defender a bonus for familiarity - "It's this guy again, his ships get penalties and my turrets/base fleet get bonuses." (if you did 50% less damage against a base and they did 50% more it would give both sides incentives to play. Even total farms could become lethal)
    2) War bonus/ally points ends when it has become one sided. 
    3) Keep a Warscore so both sides can see the results and brag/compare.
    4) Change the dock repair time from building based to OP/WH/Dock/Shipyard based.  If your OP goes down, that's half your dock repair time (2 hours). Each WH adds another 15 minutes. SY adds an hour.  Dock adds an hour.  Makes more sense.

• spiros7gr
    spiros7gr
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 102
    Better dont give us the new captains. We dont want more glitches! Only that we need is to reduce the building and researching times! Nothing else!
  • Brush_Your_Teeth
    Brush_Your_Teeth
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 18
     i have donated to the charity drive also could we try and have one for the british and other allies that where also fighting for are freedom
  • Black_Ears
    Black_Ears
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 149
    Donated to the American War Veterans.

After a British Serviceman was killed on home soil - how about a collection for Help for Heroes, the charity for UK service personnel?
  • GigaPirate
    GigaPirate
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5,046
    edited 27 May 2013, 6:33AM
    • Gifting Gold via Premium Gifts

• Some of our veteran players will be able to help up-and-coming players climbing through the ranks by buying and sending them Gold. We will be evaluating this ability and looking for feedback from the community. If the overall sentiment from the community is positive, we will look into expanding the feature to more players.

Edited to remove almost everything in this post:

- Inappropriate language
    - Discussing CS actions take is against forum rules.
    "we have never banned on IP address, we ban cheaters. If you cheat you will be banned." CM QRich
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493
    edited 27 May 2013, 7:54PM
    Relocation 

There are 5 in my group and one can't relocate because it reads no more room. All 4 of us are in different locations. 3 are nearby and 1 is 2 minutes from us. The fifth one can't even relocate. So what I did is ask two more in the sector if he could friend you and use them to relocate too. But same issue. System reports there is no more room. Yet there is enough room. Can some one at kixeye look into this? Was working a few months ago but this issue seems to plague the game too much now!

Thanks in advance! 
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • Arogon9
    Arogon9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 60
    it is the 27th and still no word on rouge crews and reputation will it even be happening this month!?!?

• wayne.legge.9
    wayne.legge.9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7
    Arogon9 said:
    it is the 27th and still no word on rouge crews and reputation will it even be happening this month!?!?
    yes i was wondering same  thing

• ryan.dabin
    ryan.dabin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 33
    Rouge Crews, Rep? Where is it and what date will it be coming out as there's only 2 days left??
  • Odins_Slayer
    Odins_Slayer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 758
    I f they never change the build time, Let us have some thing in lab a new hull from the forsaken. Hens all hull`s ar now obsalet in terms of base bomber fleet that is. No new level that dont do a darn load of coin, Wil never get past tier4 is that simpel. And making a new hull a big one forsaken is not that hard since you already have made a bucket load of Draconi, Imean ff,hh,ffa,hha,hhb is no baser eny more a Forsaken with 3 spesials and 8 wp slots can 7 armor or some thing could be a start while you refit/build you could res a new hull and play alittel in sted of watch grass grow in base. And one more thing The new prize Assult cannon D33-Z sorry but do your guys at Kixeye ever look over the blueprints out there when you cook up a new weapon?? I have to say i am glad hens i have better in prints not looking my self blind n only one stat. :) Btw nice trick:)
  • BLACK CAESAR
    BLACK CAESAR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,549
    You guys just aren't getting it are you?  What causes the game to lose excitement is the loss of fun.  

Is watching a dock repair fun?  No.

Try starting your week with a war declaration from a larger, coiner alliance.  Try watching a Thresher coin fleet roll through your base like butter.  Pop your bubble and find more than half of their bases are Javelin/Halo/Goli defended.  So much for my FFa base fleet getting in there.  Even my spectres can't get in.

Yes I coin, a little.  Under $100 since inception.  I felt it was a form of paying for the game. Paying to enjoy a product. Help it improve a little.  But there is no way to compete.  Today my OP, rocketpad, advanced lab (trying to finish cat3), and all 4 WH survive base attack untouched.  But the 5 MCx that died in my channel were able to hit the dock.  This is a win? No?  It doesn't feel like it.

What is funny is the coiner alliance had another coiner alliance outside my base with Threshers, Tritons, MCx (another), etc. etc. etc.

Since the war started I've caught 2 DNx on the map and been called a hacker for sinking them under the bases.  A cheater.  The guys leveling me have far superior fleets, far superior bases, far superior allies, and far superior bank accounts.  Challenges are fun.  Pyhrric banzai charges followed by 4 hour dock repairs (at least) are not.

Good luck figuring out game balance and maintaining challenges for your mega coiners that are obviously getting bored.  My two cents:
    1) No ally points for repeat attacks.  Make them wait 2 weeks. OR give the defender a bonus for familiarity - "It's this guy again, his ships get penalties and my turrets/base fleet get bonuses." (if you did 50% less damage against a base and they did 50% more it would give both sides incentives to play. Even total farms could become lethal)
    2) War bonus/ally points ends when it has become one sided. 
    3) Keep a Warscore so both sides can see the results and brag/compare.
    4) Change the dock repair time from building based to OP/WH/Dock/Shipyard based.  If your OP goes down, that's half your dock repair time (2 hours). Each WH adds another 15 minutes. SY adds an hour.  Dock adds an hour.  Makes more sense.

Boo effing hoo!!! No need to cry a river when we're surrounded by water. Step your game up!!! Crying is for babies and toddlers. 
    Blah blah blah just stfu foolio!!!
  • WaterDog
    WaterDog
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,321
    Will we be getting the next Work In Progress with in the 1st week?? Only asking since we are in the last week of May.
  • Hyperius
    Hyperius
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 12,121
    edited 29 May 2013, 7:33PM
    WaterDog said:
    Will we be getting the next Work In Progress with in the 1st week?? Only asking since we are in the last week of May.
    Most likely, hopefully the Rouge addition comes out tomorrow or the next day.   ^:)^

KIXEYE Senior Moderator

Playing since 9/30/11

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status /

Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service

• THE GREAT ONE
    THE GREAT ONE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 370
    or nothing at all

IF SMELLLL ..... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!!!!!!
  • Simon Love
    Simon Love
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 5
    i see now that the new forsaken missions have changed yet again ,i was quite happy doing them without coining fleets lvl 31 outposts gave 109,000 points now its 34,000 is this yet another way to get players to spend money they dont have ?
  • Simon Love
    Simon Love
    Greenhorn
    i see now that the new forsaken missions have changed yet again ,i was quite happy doing them without coining fleets lvl 31 outposts gave 109,000 points now its 34,000 is this yet another way to get players to spend money they dont have ?

• Simon Love
    Simon Love
    Greenhorn
    sorry think im going mad hit wrong base thought it was a 37 i bad
  • vaughn
    vaughn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 104
    When does the rep points set in and the rouge crews. Only a few hours left in May. Could you give us an update please?
  • yarrpy
    yarrpy
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 380
    May is over and there are no rogue crews or rep points......

please discuss.

If you are suspicious of whether another player is a hacker or not, please send in a ticket. If they turn out to be a hacker, we crush them. If they aren't, then no harm and no foul, everything just continues on.
  • andyace21
    andyace21
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 295
    what happend to 
      • Reputation will be a new type of points that players can earn by attacking Draconian targets. The more Draconian targets a player attacks, the more Reputation they will earn. Reputation can be spent on Rogue Crews to enhance a player’s fleet.

• Rogue Crews

• Players will have the ability to earn random Rogue Crews by spending Reputation. Rogue Crews are assigned to a player’s fleet and will enhance all ships for a period of time. There are a variety of crews that enhance stats and add new abilities like Critical Hits and Speed Bursts

• robert.corer
    robert.corer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 43
    next week i have see somware

• PBJXXX
    PBJXXX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 432
    yarrpy said:
    May is over and there are no rogue crews or rep points......

please discuss.

Dude its the weekend, they are driving their Bentleys to their Yachts for the weekend...ain't nobody got time for that...lol
  • scott.deitzel
    scott.deitzel
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 10
    your game is a joke  FIX THE GLITCHES
  • THE GREAT ONE
    THE GREAT ONE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 370
    redrico said:
    June Works in progress???
    wont happen like may 
    IF SMELLLL ..... WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.