Forum in other languages

Shane McKenna
Shane McKenna
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,314
The rules say to post in English but I've seen this *look at image* a few times when my computer gets glitchy and was wondering is this a feature that will be added or what?

• Modest Elitist
    Modest Elitist
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,928
    Probably a built in browser feature for translating text, or it could possibly be a feature for mods in case someone is posting in a language other than english.
    Level:100
    Played Originally in Nov 2011.
  • Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    Probably some sort of internet - based translation service.

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."

• Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    Probably a built in browser feature for translating text, or it could possibly be a feature for mods in case someone is posting in a language other than english.
    I think the first one. We don't have any tools like that. I just go on Google Translate.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ascension said:
    I think the first one. We don't have any tools like that. I just go on Google Translate.
    Or you're being kept in the dark haha I'll see if I can get it to come up again and note how I did it.

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Or you're being kept in the dark haha I'll see if I can get it to come up again and note how I did it.
    if you can that would be useful, thanks.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    if you can that would be useful, thanks.
    No problem, it seems to happen when my computer starts to run slow when I open multiple tabs.  It disappears though when I refresh.