Support

MichaelJ23
MichaelJ23
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 4
What's up with Support, you cant get in to open a ticket.  I've tried through Kixeye.com and Corp/Kixeye.com/support.  Get 400 BAD Request.
  • Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    What's up with Support, you cant get in to open a ticket.  I've tried through Kixeye.com and Corp/Kixeye.com/support.  Get 400 BAD Request.
    Check your anti-virus. Some people are having this issue due to the anti-banner portion.

Also, trying a browser history clear.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    clearing cache, and deleting all kixeye.com cookies. Close and reopen your browser. That should resolve it.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • skipreed61
    skipreed61
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 4
    what is the prefred computer specs for vega conflict.  sometimes when i play i get the blue screen of death and wondering if it's google chrome or my computer is outdated?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    what is the prefred computer specs for vega conflict.  sometimes when i play i get the blue screen of death and wondering if it's google chrome or my computer is outdated?
    you've posted this in the forum for the site as a whole, and not a specific game, that needs to be posted in the VEGA Conflict forum, linked to from within the game.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    the support form had issues, it is has been resolved and you can raise tickets again now.
  • Bob Lechner
    Bob Lechner
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 5
    When is the flash crash going to be fixed?   MY GOD, every time you add a raid the crashes increase, stop with adding and fix some of the problems
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord

When is the flash crash going to be fixed?   MY GOD, every time you add a raid the crashes increase, stop with adding and fix some of the problems
    on the support form? If you mean in a game, then please post in the correct section for that game, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.