April Work in Progress

MagicSarap
MagicSarap
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522

April Work in Progress

With the war ignited, the Forsaken continue their campaign to weaken the Draconian Military. The Forsaken Council have made concessions for war-time and are authorizing the distribution of advanced hull blueprints for Forsaken Missions. Additionally, new Forsaken technology is being developed to better defend bases at long range.

Primary Features:

• Base Defense Additions

• We will be implementing a few new Base Defense options in April. Players will have the chance to diversify their Defense Platforms with these new additions.

• Forsaken Missions Hull Blueprints

• An additional Hull Blueprint will be added to each Tier of Forsaken Missions. There will now be two Hulls available in each Tier for players to earn.

• April Event

• The April event will be the next iteration of Drac Hunt where players will continue to hunt down Draconian Military Fleets. There will be a new mechanic that will allow players to earn an ‘event-mastery’ prize by destroying fleets a second time.

• War Report

• The War Report will refactor the Leaderboards and will include game stats previously not shown to the player in later revisions.

Game Improvements:

• Research in progress will not pause for longer than the building repair time after the research building is hit.

• Resolved an issue where Anti-Mortars effectiveness was reduced.

• Battle Playbacks are now more consistent and should depict previous attacks more accurately.

• Resolved an issue where ships were able to move out of bounds in Fleet vs Fleet combat.

• Resolved an issue that allowed players to assign two Officers to the same task.

• “Null” messages should no longer appear in the Great Hall.

• Phalanx Anti-Missiles now function correctly against Draconian Outposts.

• Forsaken Missions Prize Awarded screen now appear correctly and states the correct prize.

• Captn_America
    Captn_America
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 152
    Sweet! Event mastery prize sounds interesting. 
    "Surrender? SURRENDER?! YOU THINK THIS A ON MY HEAD STANDS FOR FRANCE?!" 
  • alwaysrunning
    alwaysrunning
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 530
    should just bring back hubs and typoons
    Hulls won: Cuda, Goliath, Spectre, Super fortress, Hurricane, Mercury, Mauler, Vindicator, Interdictor, Dreadnought X, Berserker, nighthawk, thresher, scx, jugx, mastadon, avenger, hellhound, atlas cruiser, interceptor, enforcer, and a bunch more crap.

Weapons: Chaos Mortar, Impulse F and U, Javelin, halo, siege torp d65 z, disruptor turret, inferno rockets, cryo launcher, magma thrower, siege missile d55z

Not a penny spent on this game!

• Kamogawa
    Kamogawa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 193
    defeat the raid a 2nd time? bahhhhh thats just some crazy talk. but ill accept your challenge! Specially if its actually a sweet hull or prize. I would like a slight teaser of the prizes...not a full blown picture but a slight glimpse to get our curiosity and savings built up. Seriously bummed that we do not have something to help with build times or the land issue.... 
    Game Name:      KAMOGAWA
    Alliance Team:   Ghost Squad
    Alliance Tag:       GSQ
    Level:                 78
    Raid Hulls:            All Except Original Dreadnaught, Original Strike Cruiser, Original MC, Beserk, Phantom 
    Raid Weapons:      All
    Raid Specials:        All 
    Drac Base Specials: Insulated Panels M, Fire support Platform M
  • GRIMM67
    GRIMM67
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 16
    the new hulls in the missions will be nice. only thing i can say is they need to be in longer. i started at the beginning of the missions and by the time i could do tier3, the FFA was cycled out, and now i can do tier3 and the bc-X is out this week. the missions have been very beneficial to me and i have gotten some nice things.
  • Carnegie_SIASS
    Carnegie_SIASS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 380
    two hulls each week on foresaken missions? what about this week?

don't care for anything else listed, I had hoped to see diagonal land tile placement but well see my comment on that thread.
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    Any idea when you guys will fix the members button?  Its been nearly 2 months....
  • Danny White
    Danny White
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 204
    Interesting :) Thanks guys :), Just please do not take away Cluster warheads just yet :) I really need the tier 1 warhead :).//////// 
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord

FKIT said:
    Thanks

Two comments:
    1. I still have "Null" in my Great Hall.  I refreshed.  Still there.  Then closed browser, relaunched the game, and it is still there.  Not that I care, just saying this is not accurate.  

2. Is there any update on that nasty bug that causes your shipyard, docks, upgrades, researches, etc. to lose time randomly?   I.e. the game runs while you are at work.  12 hours later your researches, builds, etc. only have advanced 5 hours or so and you were never hit?
    If anyone else is still seeing the "Null" issue, please let me know. I'll see what I can find out about number 2; I presume this is different from times when you are attacked.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Notretsam said:

don't care for anything else listed, I had hoped to see diagonal land tile placement but well see my comment on that thread.
    Two sets of hulls available on rotation, I don't think there will be two hull in each prize tier each week.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Any idea when you guys will fix the members button?  Its been nearly 2 months....
    Core issue is still being looked into as we haven't found solid reproduction steps in-house as far as I'm aware. I'll follow up though.
  • The Dwarf
    The Dwarf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 104
    Search facility to find known alliances still not working - I'm beginning to nag like my ex-wife now.
    Alaskaj: "Remember, just because you can't do it doesn't mean the other person is cheating."
  • Doombunny
    Doombunny
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,332
    I'm wondering what kind of prize you are going to offer to encourage people to run through a raid TWICE.  it's either going to be horribly underwhelming or terribly overpowered.

While we're discussing it, can you replace the typhoons in the military fleets with nemesis ships?  They are more fun to fight.
  • Carnegie_SIASS
    Carnegie_SIASS
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 380

Notretsam said:

Two sets of hulls available on rotation, I don't think there will be two hull in each prize tier each week.
    ah rotation , kinda like typhoons/outposts once where like. got ya
  • DEATH1987
    DEATH1987
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 13
    edited 6 Apr 2013, 1:48AM
    you stole my idea for the new sub

Jack Frost
    how about in the raid we get a new base weapon something that kills missiles or a new sub with 10 weapons slots 3 specials and 2 armor slots?
    "}" class="UFILikeLink" id=".reactRoot[103]">Like · · Wednesday at 8:24am near Youngstown (c) 2013 get real
  • Will Saunders
    Will Saunders
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 15
    any ideas on what the base updates will be?
  • Deadfrog
    Deadfrog
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 188
    If the master was a per tier thing I could get it for tiers one and two, Hell I'd do it just to be able to stay in the raid more than 1.5 days.
  • DirtyTeaze
    DirtyTeaze
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 97
    I love the ideas!  I hope the turret improvements are 2 special slots - 1 shield/armour and the other for specials that improve range/damage done from the actual turret fire.  This would be really good!  I have been asking for improvements to base in the way of this and the land available for quite some time - requesting 2 extra as that is all you need for a decent base design that is more secure.  As for the hulls I have also asked for more to be offered so that's all good as well.  However I think a "Christmas in July" hull raid idea (like the Christmas one you had previous) would be a great idea for any newer people to the game to catch up and win some of the hulls they see the big people have.  I have put all these feedback ideas in to you, some you have or will use to some extent which is great :) Some already have their Shipyard II and Dock 10 and if you're lucky enough to have that to build and use them at a lower level...why not?  It'll allow the smaller levels to fight back with some kind of firepower that has a chance.  Thank you Kixeye, I now have faith that you HAVE been listening all along.  Still holding the candle of hope for a refit station in the shipyard, but I guess that ship has sailed and sunk? :(  I'm not sure how everyone will build these wonderful hulls without it....oh well.
    Image result for gaz from invader zim gif
  • BPULORD
    BPULORD
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1
    i like the sound of the event mastery thing cos one of my friends on here is lvl 38 and needs a lot of help to get tier 4 so more people might be willing to help out if they got another prize for it (hitting them gets them a prie and also helps the other person get to tier 4 1st time)
  • wesker
    wesker
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 5,473
    i like the new defence options :)
    Decimate the Weak

Ships Won: who cares you will see them :D 
    BP-ID: 1824740....lvl 72

This discussion has been closed.