Ultimate Shipyard

Shadowed_P
Shadowed_P
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 422
Ultimate Shipyard at bp.tel4u.gr is back up and is updated.  Just wanted to let everyone know :D
shadowed_pirate
Level 60                                                                                   
Support Form
  • jack.chanjc
    jack.chanjc
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 152
    isn't it corrupted by a virus? 
  • Shadowed_P
    Shadowed_P
    Skilled Warrior
    isn't it corrupted by a virus? 
    Not anymore.  Sakis was updating it so it was inaccessible.  Is back up and working fine with all the new hulls
    shadowed_pirate
    Level 60                                                                                   
    Support Form
  • DevNul
    DevNul
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 834
    edited 31 Mar 2013, 3:29PM
    Yep.Thanks for the heads up OP. ;)

Edit
    Seems virus and malware free

• TIGER_316
    TIGER_316
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 61
    The Build times  on the Ultimate Shipyard is differnt than the One on BP !!!  i have a Build that the U Ship that said it was 10 days and the one on BP says 13 day build

User ID is: 360527
  • Shadowed_P
    Shadowed_P
    Skilled Warrior
    jsemenko said:
    The Build times  on the Ultimate Shipyard is differnt than the One on BP !!!  i have a Build that the U Ship that said it was 10 days and the one on BP says 13 day build

You sure?  Mine is the same
    shadowed_pirate
    Level 60                                                                                   
    Support Form
  • Blazing_Darkness
    Blazing_Darkness
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 8,318
    edited 31 Mar 2013, 3:57PM
    jsemenko said:
    The ultimate shipyard may be missing a few build times for certain hulls and other equipment. Check the compiler notes that are included as those will likely tell you. If you have the build times that are missing, post them in the ultimate shipyard thread in the player guides section of the forum so that sakis can update it with them.

Edit: Quick check, construction times for the maelstrom V as well as new alloy armors are missing.
    TOME Name: Blaze    Favourite Guardians: Osric (Pusher), Malbus (Tank), Talia (Slayer), Erebus (Tactician)
    The Battle Pirate Glossary - Forum Rules - Support form
  • Yooper101
    Yooper101
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 323

Can we get the new Items added to it..  I/E  siege targeting and etc.

I'm not a Moderator but  I know a lot.
    >>> Your head drops into your cupped hands as you have that OMG moment <<<
    ~~ And you realized you have been playing BP too long when you can easily explain Kixeye math to a noob.  ~~

Real life Naval Veteran and Pirate.  Yes,  My ship flew the Jolly Roger on  " Special Missions ".
    Uss Blakely FF-1072  nun quam non paratus (Never Unprepared) Sub hunter/killer,  Missile and Torpedo Interceptor.

Pirating the Caribbean and South Atlantic 1986-1990
  • Tavx
    Tavx
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 336
    Darn it Castle.Age, you dredged up this old post and it didn't see the date so I got all excited. Now I'm disappointed that Ultimate Shipyard is not updated yet lol

Level 74

That's about it.
  • phroxenphyre
    phroxenphyre
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 5,239

Closing unnecessary necrobump. Also, Ultimate Shipyard is not affiliated with Kixeye. It's developed entirely by a player and he has his own thread in the Player Guides section dedicated to his wonderful tool. Any feedback or requests belong there.

BP Level: 78
    Better Pirates - My blog for Battle Pirates information, analysis, strategy and theory-crafting
This discussion has been closed.