Drac Hunt Prizes

modernmajorgen
modernmajorgen
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
I am unable to collect my 2nd tier prize. I click on my choice, the pop-up asks me to confirm which I do and then I get an error "There was an unexpected error redeeming your prize. Please try again. If this continues to occur, please refresh the game."
I have followed these instructions but to no avail. I have refreshed multiple times and even tried signing out of facebook and signing back in again without success. The game is going to drop my ability to claim a prize in less then 4 hours, is there anything that I can do to permanently resolve this issue? Thanks.
  • mark.boegemann
    mark.boegemann
    Greenhorn
    I also am unable to collect tier 1 and 2 prizes redemption ends in 2 hours.

• Ziggyman
    Ziggyman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 48
    I am having the same problem and now i cant redeem at all now that the redeeming stage has ended.

• mark.boegemann
    mark.boegemann
    Greenhorn
    likewise

• the Grinch
    the Grinch
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1

i cannot redeem a tier 2 prize and wanted the armor, it says there is an error and now the prize redemption box is gone. anyone know why?

• RazzerKFG
    RazzerKFG
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 116
    Same here, unabel to redeem tier 1-2 prizes, have refreshed, cleared my cache, and powercycled my modem and I'm not connected wireless :)
  • derek.dem.1
    derek.dem.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1
    hi 

am having the same problem I am unable to collect any of my 1,2,3, 4 tier prizes . I click on my choice, the pop-up asks me to confirm which I do and then I get an error "There was an unexpected error redeeming your prize. Please try again. If this continues to occur, please refresh the game." i have only 2 hrs to redeem 
  • Styx_01
    Styx_01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 130
    I claimed my tier 1 and tier 5 prize earlier but wanted to study the 2 3 and 4 tiers before making my selection. Now - I have time left on the countdown clock but will not let me make my selection - see attached.  

I do not want coins - I want my choice of technology as earned in the raid.

I will submit a ticket as soon as I can find the time but this is the middle of a work day so will be a few hours.

Fix this.

S:
  • Styx_01
    Styx_01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 130
    Pict not attaching?

I claimed my tier 1 and tier 5 prize earlier but wanted to study the 2 3 and 4 tiers before making my selection. Now - I have time left on the countdown clock but will not let me make my selection - see attached.  

I do not want coins - I want my choice of technology as earned in the raid.

I will submit a ticket as soon as I can find the time but this is the middle of a work day so will be a few hours.

Fix this.

S:
  • erlendurs
    erlendurs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2
    I to am unable to collect my tier4 prize. I click on my choice, the pop-up asks me to confirm which I do and then I get an error "There was an unexpected error redeeming your prize. Please try again. If this continues to occur, please refresh the game." and now the prize redemption box is gone.
  • john.plavnicky
    john.plavnicky
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 4
    I could not redeem my rewards either, I got an error code telling me to restart the game if it happens again. I refreshed the game many times and it still gave me an error code and now the prizes that I won are gone!
  • Ascension
    Ascension
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 26,257
    Please submit a ticket to Kixeye Support for this issue.

Forum banned by a hypocrite at Kixeye.