3/19 - Which 3 Bugs Affect You Most?

KIXEYE CM Chris
KIXEYE CM Chris
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 4,988
edited 10 Apr 2013, 10:29PM
Greetings all,

In an effort to make this the best game it possibly can be, we want to make sure we are hearing all of your concerns. If there are bugs that are affecting you in War Commander,
please post them as clearly as possible here using this format. Tell us what 3 bugs are affecting you the most!
  1. Short Description of Bug #1
  2. Short Description of Bug #2
  3. Short Description of Bug #3 
Stick to this format, and your voices will be heard!
I work on War Commander!

Support Form
Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • LSA2013
    LSA2013
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 7,628
    edited 19 Mar 2013, 10:58PM
    1) My most annoying issue is that the scrap cars don't give metal at all. I've left the game sit open until I get the message asking me to reload the game and I no longer get metal.

2) I've noticed that units hit by the Napalm turret die very suddenly sometimes. Example: I sent a level 9 Paladin (at about 60% health) at a level 3 Napalm turret. The paladin took about 10% damage, but did not show a burn symbol for a bit. I didn't run over a mine, but that Paladin just disappeared. Again, this is not consistently happening.
    I have decided to quit all Facebook games in order to have more free time and fewer distractions, as I am now on my way to college. I met a lot of great people over the five years I played Casual Collective/Kixeye games.
    BYM: Lv47
     Former co-leader of 
    Shadow Triangle. | WC ID: 261 (Closed Beta), Lv30. Former member of Marauders Elite.
    My old user notes. (Edited occasionally.)
    WC players:

Bunker information and 
    Lv10 unit stats (Last updated after Op. Crossfire, April 2013)

War Commander prizes: Attack Dogs, E. Gats, Shock Troopers, Honey Badger, EWHs,  ELTs, E.Riflemen, EHGs, Colossus and the Drone Silo.
    Backyard Monsters prizes: Both Black Diamond totems (WMI 1/2), Both Black Diamond Spurtz Cannons (WMI 3), Korath with BoF.
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 4,988
    Thanks, LSA, but note that it's extremely helpful for collecting bugs from what will be a multiple page thread if you stick to the format :p

Stick to the format guys!
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • death to the devil
    death to the devil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 385
    edited 19 Mar 2013, 10:13PM
    1.  Reconnects/disconnects on waves on event, stuck on wave 41,   and I get disconnected when I attack or defend a player base.  Have a ticket out for around 2 weeks and no help

2.  Warhawks targeting            Sometimes they target morter teams or defense towers other then the heavy gunners I select

3.  Can not finish event because of disconnects on startup or on middle of 41   and now the event is almost over and no help at all

4.  Repairs not always working when offline still

Have the last stand units gotten invincible?  They kill my lvl 10 hawks in no time even if they are getting shot at
    Yes I have cleared my CACHE :P

User ID is: 1643255
  • LSA2013
    LSA2013
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 7,628
    Thanks, LSA, but note that it's extremely helpful for collecting bugs from what will be a multiple page thread if you stick to the format :p

Stick to the format guys!
    If there are bugs that are affecting you in War Commander, please post them as clearly as possible here using this format. :p
    Just making sure I'm descriptive.

Third thing: I am NOT sure if this is still bugged, but I don't think the AA range bonus is being applied for bunkered AA units. (Anthony said the two range bonuses stack.)
    I have decided to quit all Facebook games in order to have more free time and fewer distractions, as I am now on my way to college. I met a lot of great people over the five years I played Casual Collective/Kixeye games.
    BYM: Lv47
     Former co-leader of 
    Shadow Triangle. | WC ID: 261 (Closed Beta), Lv30. Former member of Marauders Elite.
    My old user notes. (Edited occasionally.)
    WC players:

Bunker information and 
    Lv10 unit stats (Last updated after Op. Crossfire, April 2013)

War Commander prizes: Attack Dogs, E. Gats, Shock Troopers, Honey Badger, EWHs,  ELTs, E.Riflemen, EHGs, Colossus and the Drone Silo.
    Backyard Monsters prizes: Both Black Diamond totems (WMI 1/2), Both Black Diamond Spurtz Cannons (WMI 3), Korath with BoF.
  • Xionix
    Xionix
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 678
    edited 31 Mar 2013, 4:20PM
    1) Base defenders are still moving themselves, this is seriously annoying and you guys already had a sticky thread where a person posted steps to reproduce this issue months ago. Please fix this already.

2) Ghost platoons - It's not a big deal to start with but after an hour or two of playing and moving lots of platoons around, these ghost platoons really flood the map and it pretty much makes me have to reload the game.

3) END ATTACK FLASH CRASH - It's back and sucks.
  • Heartless1
    Heartless1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 38
     LACK of Customer Support (Automated or NO Response) ......... OOPSSS !  My Bad, thats not a bug  :-)

1. Warhawks not targeting properly.

2. Stacked Repairs - this actually worked for a bit once it was introduced but has been a long time since I seen this working.

3. Reconnet and LAG during events .... events to close to each other.
  • Tweak-Twkrz-DVE
    Tweak-Twkrz-DVE
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 3
    I have a good friend that was upgradin his Tech Center, and u guys did a few update and up grades to the game, and while doing this, it made his tech center stop it's upgrade when he had just a few days left n it to b done, then u guys did an other update, and it stopped his upgrade again, and this happened to him 3-4 times, and U guys never fixed his upgrades, nor did u give him the gold to fix ur mistakes, and I kno he doesn't cheat, use scripts, nor does he even coin, he's a KID, playin ur game. how do U feel when ppl boykot ur games cuz of things like this? U do not lik it, nor do U like it when we feel it's a free game and play it as that. I personally have spent over 700 bucks on ur game to date, and I feel u owe him his upgrades, so give him the gold to do the upgrades to lvl 10 on his tech center, and let him also b able to max his megas out, since by now, he's have them maxed, since he's got the behemoth's already, but no dam megas. I personally would quit playin till it was fixed and U gave me the gold to fix ur mistakes, or I'd never play any game U play, and I'd post all over facebook how I was wronged by u guys.my friends name n game is faisal, and U owe him, BIG TIME. he's sent in many support tickets, and u have done nothing for him as yet. Y is this? U have givin me gold cuz of ur dam game messin up on me, like when I coined my health and it did nothing, and I have also sent n many tickets on it, and I got the gold to do what I would have done, so make this right, and help him out just like U did for me, or I may just not coin ever again and I'll ask all my many of war commander friends to stop coinin too. fix this issue for him, NOW, Plz.
  • Aforce9
    Aforce9
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9
  • death to the devil
    death to the devil
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 385
    Repairs stopping!!!!!!!

And like above cars in base not giving you metal etc

Disconnects like crazy, my event is done because of this

Customer service not helping much at all nor the mods/cms
    Yes I have cleared my CACHE :P

User ID is: 1643255
  • walterzman
    walterzman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 13

War factory total capacity number stuck. ( vehicle and infrantry)

When scraping units bar does go down but not load capacity number so if I scrape a or all my units I can not rebuild .  Sent in support ticket but no responce.

• Jay Gallacher
    Jay Gallacher
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 71
    1. Disconnection

2. Lag

3 Repairs stopping

4 Missing xp (happens to me every event) 

The biggest complaint i have is the support service they dont want to do anything at all just cut and paste a generic message telling us its our fault for playing your game 

got screenshots of what happens mid attack for me but you guys wont bother your arse as apparently yous have resolved it  
  • Offa-Rex774
    Offa-Rex774
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 110
    disconnections / error messages to the extent that I cannot stay in the game for more than a few moments, especially when trying to collect oil or metal, and if I try to do anything in the base the LAG is terrible and if I want to upgrade in the tech center or a building.

If I am able to get onto the map and attack a rogue, things have really improved, do not have't to keep RUBI on, do not get disconnected, and lag is better,,,,,, on a downer, the vehicles troops or air seem to take a mind of their own and either seem to head straight for a  mine, a target they are suppose to  be killing, and once my air got damaged by a mine?????????

What support,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, there is not any except a message we could all quote by heart, if it gets to the stage where I am going to cuss and all, I go through the computer with a tooth comb,,, maybe I should use programs as well ( humor ). But as asked a responce is better than your normal one.

there have been many things said about this event, up until it got where it was impossible to play, I enjoyed it overal,only got as far as 25, managed to do 26 a couple of times but disconnected after it showed the xp and next level,,,,,, but also agree, have you got to the stage that you are using to much memory that it is making the game impossible who have a, lets say, basic computer, but it now seems to be effecting ones with a slightly better computer,,,,, the attacks, did seem to be a bit one sided and contained alot more units, which could also cause disconnections and errors, hopefully these can be sorted instead of you planning the next event, and forget stronger units how about tweaking the ones we have, another airfield where we can upgrade and not use the tech center, another dozer, as I have seen in rogues more than one silo and airfield. 

Well I hope this all will help and make sense.

• Offa-Rex774
    Offa-Rex774
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 110
    as said it seems to be getting worse

I CANNOT GET IN THE GAME AT ALL NOW
  • zedzed
    zedzed
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    1.  Disconnects and lag: Especially on waves during event, stuck at level 28 now as i can't do anything during wave and get killed. (tried acessing on FB and kixeye, using chrome, explorer and Firefox, all disconnect and lag)

2.  Repair issue

3. Ghost Platoons are annoying after a while.
  • Mary Ann Almeida
    Mary Ann Almeida
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 169
    Short Description of Bug #1     freaking repairs YOU CAN NOT PLAY GAME WITHOUT PAYING IN GOLD FOR REPAIRS I AM SICK OF THIS
    WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO FIX PLATS THERE IS NO GAME 
  • blaze544
    blaze544
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3
    Tired of the non assistance from support!

Bought gold used some and Kixeye took the remaining balance so easy for tech to respond I used it on repairs!
    Game crashes couldn't watch waves above 48 as game crashed 3 times doing wave 49, tech responds "so sorry to hear this" nice response
    Not all base mines showing up on base, Tech responds 9 hours latter instructing me to supply pic or video of problem.  System sends me an error so I report this.  Tech responds upload to a server and create a link?  What server is he he talking about?  I thought kickeye/com was the server I am to submit this to??/////
  • Gbarare
    Gbarare
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 494

the black screen, it only happens once in a while but it always seems to happen at very bad moments, right as my base gets attacked, when warlord started, or event when somone just opened a rogue for me. then i reconnect, and when i try to join the game all i get is a black screen, it doesnt say its loading still or anything and i cant do anything :( and they ormaly last atleast half an hour.

Do or die

• pvtwocaptain
    pvtwocaptain
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 18

1.  Now cannot go to full screen.

2.  Loading issues ...way to slow.

3.  Lag time with windows and chrome

• ShadowWolf820
    ShadowWolf820
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 240
    1) Not Getting Gold I purchased

2) Fixed Base platoons keep moving from their position

3) Lag Horrid in Chrome, Shockwave crashing in Firefox
    WC Name: ShadowWolf                    
    Home Sectors: 214, 242

Event Toys: Yeah I have a few

Head Admin: Black Wolf Clan
  • Chris Bowyer
    Chris Bowyer
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,901
    1. The targeting bug... (they move to, rather than attack the targeted unit). Disastrous for air, but also happens to ground troops. I usually write it off as my mistake, but it has happened several times recently when I'm absolutely convinced I clicked with a target pointer.

2. Symptoms of progressive memory loss over time... (lag, disconnects, jerky movement, invisible units, etc). It's worse on Google Chrome (which I dislike for lots of unrelated reasons, but I have to use occasionally) than on IE8.

3. Features no longer work on IE8 (IE9 is not available for the Windows systems I normally use, Google Chrome is not always an option although it's recommended, but shouldn't be required). Notably Reconnect after error (the Reconnect button has never seemed to work), and recently Gifts doesn't work either (the form appears with no buttons). And of course this forum.
    -X-
    Sector 121
    It wouldn't be fun if it was easy.
  • DominionAlpha
    DominionAlpha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 9
    edited 21 Mar 2013, 9:16AM

1) Will not go to full screen.

2) Targeting has become an issue. I target a mortar turret with my EWH's and they just fly there.

3) Game disconnects, usually in an attack at the worst possible time.

4) Scrap cars not working correctly.

• WOLF1E
    WOLF1E
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 57

1) lack of support from customer services : generic responces that tend to have no reflection on your problem.. always end up giving up!

2) fullscreen not working : on ie8 click allow start attack click end attack pop up comes up and freezes screen forcing IE to close and reopen tab to reload webpage, then when reloads unable to go fullscreen until disable option to allow fullscreen in the options cog, once done that can then go fullscreen again with no chat if you turn the option back on you are still unable to chat in fullscreen mode, if i have the chat turned on in fullscreen and try to load chrome it crashes chrome (have to make sure this option is not checked to load game up on chrome)

3) targeting is a major issue : click on turret to attack half time my storms fly at the target instead of shooting it.. very annoying as 5 storms is 20 hrs repair (which i may add is pathetic)

4) thorium deposit pop ups when ended : why do they pop up when you in an attack? very annoying ! then you go in your base and get the same pop up again!

5) unable to que repairs : with the constant disconects during attacks and loading game back up to find your plat/air is dead , this option should be put back in place to help us repair what we lost because of YOUR fault.

6) ghost plats:  yes very annoying snowbear platoons covering the map forcing you yet again to reload ,

7) loading time : this as of late has got boring, click war commander ..go switch kettle on .wait for it to boil make coffee come sit down and stare at screen still trying to load game up.

8) events : what the hell is going on? events was few and far between , then they every month, but now? in past 4 weeks we have had 2 thorium drops and 2 events with new thorium in a few hours, too much to quick.. slow down and fix some of the game problems instead of keep creating more problems!

9) base defenders : yet again they are slowly moving around my base, if i place a flak under my storage to hide it why does it keep sneaking out?

10) scrap cars : click on them says amount but does not credit you with it

11) deposits : while having cars in metal , oil splashes in oil and crystals in thorium, they are geting in way of setting the depots up with moving guns together, yes it looks cool but they should not stop us from placing guns where we want them.

sorry i will shut up now but thats my shortened list :)

• Tampa Brian
    Tampa Brian
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,621
    Greetings all,

In an effort to make this the best game it possibly can be, we want to make sure we are hearing all of your concerns. If there are bugs that are affecting you in War Commander,
    please post them as clearly as possible here using this format. Tell us what 3 bugs are affecting you the most!
    1. Short Description of Bug #1
    2. Short Description of Bug #2
    3. Short Description of Bug #3 
    Stick to this format, and your voices will be heard!
    #1 - Air flying right into a turret when you target that turret
    #2 - HUGE build times for Hellstorms, not sure this one belongs but it does bother me. 
    #3 - Air NOT targeting nearest troops regardless of type
  • T-O-Y-SOLDIERs
    T-O-Y-SOLDIERs
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 30
    #1 - Friend lists most of the time  doesn't appear so i'm *forced to refresh and see if they appear, if not then .....*

Cheers,
                                                                                                                       spider signature photo spi-ani.gif
                                                                                                             | Forum Home | Customer Support |

• diamondrmp
    diamondrmp
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 986
    Clan - quvmoH SuvmI' /Honor War Commander

I am a clan of ONE!!
  • Great Googly Moogly
    Great Googly Moogly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 33

1) I usally can't go to fullscreen, might have something to do with recent flash updates?

2) when game is not in full screen it lags horribly, it takes a while to even click on units to add/remove them from a plat.

Nerf the erms.
  • Great Googly Moogly
    Great Googly Moogly
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 33

The problem I reported earlier about not being able to go full screen is only  happening in IE. It's working fine (better than ie ever works) in chrome.

Nerf the erms.
  • J.r..Richard
    J.r..Richard
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 5
    Thing i've notice lately is i can't seem to go full screen.
  • TheDvusOne
    TheDvusOne
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 1

Scrap Metal cars are not working at all

Cannot open the screen to full screen at all

booting when in an attack..........this happens alot

the big one....the game freezes and crashes at least 50% of the time I attack ........This is the one that makes me want to just quit this game all together!!!

This discussion has been closed.