War Commander Offline 5/28 @ 8:30 AM PDT for Update.

Operation: Warlord Official Discussion - Round 1

KIXEYE CM Chris
KIXEYE CM Chris
KIXEYE
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,062
The event has started in the first group of sectors, so it's time to start the discussion for real! We'll be watching this thread closely, so please follow the rules when posting and keep it civil-- it will be much easier to get to your feedback if you do so!
I work on War Commander!

Support Form
Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • Meme_Man
    Meme_Man
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 3,789
    Sectors Visited: 7,  8, 38, 102, 115, 157, 158, 160, 182 , {190}, 390, 394

Here is my Facebook movie so you can see what I'm like! 

Toby912 said:

Merry Christmas to War Commanders from Kixeye... turn around... bend over... bite your lip and close your eyes, this is going to be good!

• leighbradley03
    leighbradley03
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 352
    what going on over the thorium as drop was very little and event was meant to have had some thing to do with it but in preview there was not thorium when attacking stage come and beat it am i wrong for thinking there was meant to be thorium ? 
  • Justin0712
    Justin0712
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 14
    No Event base!

Sector: 237
    Cords: 478,285
    User ID is: 8034839

You guys going to help us out or just ignore us?? I have done everything asked and still nothing....
    Honestly, I think they are ignoring us
     Honestly, I think there is a thread this already. 
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    If you guys are missing your event base-- please remember that it won't matter and you can't be sure that it's missing until the event begins in your sector. After that, if you're still having problems, read this thread and submit a support ticket with the proper information clearly conveyed: http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/342225/don-t-have-an-event-base-read-here
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • DrAcid
    DrAcid
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 31
    i got my base - thx a lot
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Folks-- this is not the place to talk about not having a base, this is: http://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/342225/don-t-have-an-event-base-read-here

We're working to fix those problems. We appreciate the patience.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• Verynaughtyboy
    Verynaughtyboy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 27
    Love the new graphics. Have you got a new artist?
    LVL35, Sector 82,  E WarHawk, Dogs, Flak Tank, E Hellfire, E Lazer Tank, E Rifleman, E Gunner, E Gats. Hellstorms, plasma turrets, cryo turrets, drone silo.
  • leighbradley03
    leighbradley03
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 352
    kixeye cm chris whats going on over thorium ? as last drop was a joke and told it was to do with this event is this right ? if so why was there no thorium on attack base on preview ?
    am i wrong for thinking this was to do with thorium as well ?
  • Ino.O
    Ino.O
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 34
    So disappointing to see that now we have to pay 25k exp for the truck.
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Love the new graphics. Have you got a new artist?
    Glad to hear it! I'll let the artist know!
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
    I love the art stuff, but ohh wait my event base disapeard after wave 25, the blue tile and everything operation warlord is missing 2
    Vega Conflict: Level 29
    IGN: VegaConflict

• Cottoneyejoe
    Cottoneyejoe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 21
    anyone else after attacking base, it returns to battlefield before I can collect the points...are these lost?
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    I love the art stuff, but ohh wait my event base disapeard after wave 25, the blue tile and everything operation warlord is missing 2
    Sorry to hear that Patrick-- first, give me your User ID, second... make sure you wait a few minutes, it might simply take some time for them to respawn.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• Lord_Of_Danger
    Lord_Of_Danger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 32
    if i see we have les xp in this event  and before other event's we have a lot xp

• BurhanKhawaja
    BurhanKhawaja
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 64
    XP payout is too low.
    WC Username: Khawaja | Level: 30 | Sector: 30 | Alliance: None
    --------Events--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | Operation: Hellstorm    | 29 waves - 15,150xp  [Dog, Honey Badger & Stinger]                                                                               |
    | Operation: Red Swarm | 34 waves - 28,300xp  [Gatling truck & Hellfire]                                                                                           |
    | Operation: Warlord       | 45 waves - 30,000xp  [HellStorm]                                                                                                                |
    | Operation: CrossFire     | 50 waves - 38,300xp + 8000xp for bugs  [Plasma Cannon, Drone Silo, shock tooper & Rifleman]        |
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Dr. Robotnik
    Dr. Robotnik
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,618
    im loving the event
    though theres one  concern  i have, im trashing mutotos bases with just elite warhawks ON R.U.B.I., if rubi can beat these bases with just hawks then they must be weak.
    i would like there to be more AA in the next event to make it more  challenging

and now for some  comedy  because this event is easy and i have spare time 

announcer: welcome to OP warlord!
    in the blue  corner  we have teckno kid otherwise known as kingchaoss!
    he is a demented 13 year old that dosnt like humans

and in the red corner we have mutoto * crowd  boos*
    he is also a 13 year old but he is dumb enough to  believes the devil told him to take over the world

WHICH NUTJOB 13 YEAR OLD WILL COME OUT ON TOP?!?!
    LETS GO DOWN TO THE BATTLE FEILD AND WATCH!!!
    I am Dr. Robotnik, not to be confused with my father Dr. Gerald robotnik

I am another one of his experiments, his most powerful experiment....
    i like wafflz!
  • sanjaychi
    sanjaychi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 158
    Johni, what makes u think they care, its less Xp, harder waves, more coin u need to spend
  • Darren Ault
    Darren Ault
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 415
    Chris thanks for responding to the no base issue. Now how about the Air issue everyone is having? Would be great
  • Lord_Of_Danger
    Lord_Of_Danger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 32
    sanjaychi said:
    Johni, what makes u think they care, its less Xp, harder waves, more coin u need to spend
    i dont use coin ;)

• FoxtrotUniform4
    FoxtrotUniform4
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 7
    Been trying to look for point payouts per level cleared. Can someone point me to a link to find this? thank you
  • cuda_1977
    cuda_1977
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 8
    great event got to do one wave and  cant do nothing eles cause I have no event base you guys rock kixeye this is another BS event thanks for not letting me play you rock
  • NZ_ASSASIN
    NZ_ASSASIN
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 23
    STILL NO COMPANION BASE, SECTOR 187, LOCATION 60,225 USER ID IS 3413191
  • David H Malin
    David H Malin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 10
    No level 2 Base to Attack?  WTF??   I'm in sector 203,  Coord 63,166.  I'm a level 34 completed round 1 and it states to attack a base for level 2.  Except, there is no level 2 base for me to attack.  I see other bases have a base to attack.

aa6rv
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    im loving the event
    though theres one  concern  i have, im trashing mutotos bases with just elite warhawks ON R.U.B.I., if rubi can beat these bases with just hawks then they must be weak.

he is also a 13 year old but he is dumb enough to  believes the devil told him to take over the world

Haha, interesting.

Speaking to the difficulty, how far are you? The event will get much more challenging as you progress!
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• Larry2083
    Larry2083
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2
    may i please get an event base
  • David835396
    David835396
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    HOLA SEÑORES DE KIXEYE LES DEJO ESTE COMENTARIO PARA VER SI ME PUEDEN AYUDAR.CADA VEZ QUE EMPIEZO UNA BATALLA SE ME CORTA EL ENLACE Y CUANDO SE VUELVE A CONECTAR YA ME DESTRUYERON MIS TROPAS ,Y LA VERDAD ASI NO SE PUEDE JUGAR ESPERO UNA RESPUESTA A LA BREVEDAD DESDE YA GRACIAS

• Lugner
    Lugner
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 33
    Kixeye, really good job, my first reconnect in stage 30 :)
  • Dr. Robotnik
    Dr. Robotnik
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,618
    im loving the event

Haha, interesting.

Speaking to the difficulty, how far are you? The event will get much more challenging as you progress!
    irony moment: stage 13 XD
    I am Dr. Robotnik, not to be confused with my father Dr. Gerald robotnik

I am another one of his experiments, his most powerful experiment....
    i like wafflz!
  • Tarun0363
    Tarun0363
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 17

Got stuck at Wave 15 for attack - Platoon unable to scout the companion base. Tried to reload and now the event does not load at all.

• Jerry Mosher
    Jerry Mosher
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 175

You must not have gotten very far in this event. The event is the same for all levels so if the first waves are hard then lower levels won't get any xp at all.

im loving the event

This discussion has been closed.