United States Military Veterans / Now Recruiting

• Bloodavengers
    Bloodavengers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 23

Wildbill --I have been hanging out in Sector 61...Having fun...Come visit sometime for a bit.

• jhaith
    jhaith
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 3

Hi William,

U.S. Navy Vet 1982. I would like to join your clan. I currently reside in sector 164 and currently at lvl 36, but soon to be at 37. Please let me know if you still are looking for Vets. 

• Coldsteel Cohen
    Coldsteel Cohen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 41
  • reldnahc
    reldnahc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 3

I don't no how to move to a another sector and I am only at level 20 and being attack by level 20 bases and level 39 enemy base I need help.

• reldnahc
    reldnahc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 3

Also I don't have A facebook at all so just send me A message that tell me what to do ok.

• RAGunslinger
    RAGunslinger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 68

coldsteel, i applied to the group in the linky above. what else is required?

• garyfloyd
    garyfloyd
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 3

MY name is gary floyd I am in sector 127. i also need to know how to jump

• garyfloyd
    garyfloyd
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 3

MY name is gary floyd I am in sector 127. i also need to know how to jump

• Coldsteel Cohen
    Coldsteel Cohen
    Potential Threat

Gary, Click ur Command Center and click "relocate". But first it would be wise to go to the link that I submitted. That way you can go thru the same process. It is "military" orientaded. So BT "Basic Training" page (MEPS) lol, is first place to start.

I am darkness...Fear me.
  • tnooc
    tnooc
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 3

U.S. Army retired.  Lvl 33, currently in 255

• adam.shell.58
    adam.shell.58
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 20

Can I join, Navy 10yrs, AM2 out on apr2012, currently in sec 379, im lv 32 (weak lv 32)
  • WILL-I-AM
    WILL-I-AM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 19

I want to join USMV
  • Coldsteel Cohen
    Coldsteel Cohen
    Potential Threat
  • RAZAK1173
    RAZAK1173
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2

I would like to join USMV. I am an army veteran 05-13. I have followed the supplied link and applied to join the FB page. My name is Josh Garrison, my war commander screen name is razak117. I am lvl 27 in Sector 188.

• erick.hurley.1
    erick.hurley.1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 6

I am an active duty GySgt of Marines looking for a military clan. I would like to talk to one of your representatives for more info. 

• Gregory Zurro
    Gregory Zurro
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1

gregory zurro usn vetnam vet would like to join.

• Daniel_W45
    Daniel_W45
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 4
    Our group USMV is now recruiting. We currently have a nice core of members and are looking to add some more. If you are a U.S. Military veteran or active duty and are interested in joining your brothers and sisters, post your interest here. We have badges that represent each of the branches of the U.S. military, so you will also be representing your branch of service along with the group name. We do accept some members who are non military, but are supporters or family of military. So, if you are non-military, you may still be able to join us!! :)

Our group is set up military style with rules that you must agree to before becoming a member. Our recruiters will check this post every couple days, so be patient and someone will get with you asap.

Please post your facebook name and game name for easier contact.

Hi, im a new player, I'm not currently in the Arms Services but i do hope to join you guys one day! i guess doing this is a step. name is Daniel Welch,  game name: HelpingNeighbor

• Gaetan Olivier
    Gaetan Olivier
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1

Our group USMV is now recruiting. We currently have a nice core of members and are looking to add some more. If you are a U.S. Military veteran or active duty and are interested in joining your brothers and sisters, post your interest here. We have badges that represent each of the branches of the U.S. military, so you will also be representing your branch of service along with the group name. We do accept some members who are non military, but are supporters or family of military. So, if you are non-military, you may still be able to join us!! :)

Our group is set up military style with rules that you must agree to before becoming a member. Our recruiters will check this post every couple days, so be patient and someone will get with you asap.

Hi! My name is Gaetan Olivier .I am a Canadian Veteran and I would like to joint your group . Player name is DeltaForce I am level 20 at this time and will be moving out of beginner protection tomorow.

Facebook name Gaétan Olivier  Adresse: https://www.facebook.com/gaetan.olivier.9887

• Scipio434
    Scipio434
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1

My name is Ted Webb, USAF, Game name Scipio, lvl 37. I would love to join your group.
  • ARMY.OF.1
    ARMY.OF.1
    Greenhorn

I would like to join. 11B stationed at 1/4 inf in Hohenfels Germany '92-'95// FB name is Michael S Elliott//Game name is army.of.1

• ARMY.OF.1
    ARMY.OF.1
    Greenhorn

I would like to join. 11B stationed at 1/4 inf in Hohenfels Germany '92-'95// FB name is Michael S Elliott//Game name is army.of.1

• Escape2013
    Escape2013
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 10

Hello everyone!!! Can you please add me to the website so I can talk witheveryone and dang out!!!

PRODEOETPATRIA

For God and Country

Chaplain Gary Clark Sr.

55th COSC

• stampsc67
    stampsc67
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1

• Chad Freeze
    Chad Freeze
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 84

This clan is crap, I am 28 year vet kick me out for no reason clan is runned by vet that served like less that 6 months that got kicked out, LOL

• adam.shell.58
    adam.shell.58
    Greenhorn

they never replied to me so screw em

• Spike441
    Spike441
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 1

I am a U.S. Army & U.S. Marine Corps veteran. How do I join?

• Coldsteel Cohen
    Coldsteel Cohen
    Potential Threat
    edited 8 May 2014, 5:10PM
    SITREP: I posted in this same forum psot a LINK to our facbook "Basic Training" page. There is where you go to "MEPS". I dont check this forum site for replies. If the task of clicking this link is difficult....

We are a strict military founded Group. We use the LDRSHIP that we all learned in the military. May I also add that this is NOT just Military Vets. We have alot of Vet Supporters in the group. They are distinguished with a slightly different badge. 

IF YOU ARE INTRESTED IN JOINING United States Military Veterans (USMV) Please click this LINK--->http://https//www.facebook.com/groups/509127782495700/

"join Group" and from there You will have someone contact you.

I am darkness...Fear me.
  • Coldsteel Cohen
    Coldsteel Cohen
    Potential Threat

This clan is crap, I am 28 year vet kick me out for no reason clan is runned by vet that served like less that 6 months that got kicked out, LOL

28years huh? 

I am darkness...Fear me.
  • adam.shell.58
    adam.shell.58
    Greenhorn

haha, coldsteel, you get a post you dont like and you report it as abuse. im posted here 3 times trying to join, and not one reply, so yeah scew your clan, report that

• Coldsteel Cohen
    Coldsteel Cohen
    Potential Threat

haha, coldsteel, you get a post you dont like and you report it as abuse. im posted here 3 times trying to join, and not one reply, so yeah scew your clan, report that

Considering your attitude. I think usmv is well off without you. Have a glorious day!

I am darkness...Fear me.