United States Military Veterans / Now Recruiting

• Michael_W7555
    Michael_W7555
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3

So I am looking to team up with a new clan and I am Active duty Coast Guard.  I am a level 32 right now and progressing well.  My former clan had a peaceful sector until a lot of the players from Indonesia started a war and on top of that they were using cheat engines pretty bad.  My clan was forced out because we were overwhelmed and we all fractured after that.  One member was there for over two years and had something like 150+ depos that he gave up because of that crap.  We all still chat with each other but no real coordination.  So this sounds like a perfect clan for me to to join.  I play through Face Book so hopefully you guys have a clan page I could go to. 

• Michael_W7555
    Michael_W7555
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 3

Should have mentioned as well my FB page https://www.facebook.com/michael.walker.37

• Escape2013
    Escape2013
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 10

Blessing to you this fine afternoon. I am part of a Clan right now but I would love to be part of your group as well. I am here for anyone that wants to talk.

CH Clark

55th COSC

• instigator1201
    instigator1201
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4

Would like to join this alliance!  Sector 173 a 32.  Retired Air Force 78-02 crew chief F-4's  Facebook name: Wayne Mannion  War commander:Winches.  Thanks and tallyho

• William Maxwell
    William Maxwell
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 75

PM's have been sent to all above interested. If you have any trouble with the link I sent you, please pm me on here.

• IIGeo2
    IIGeo2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 24

US Army 1983 to 1999 FB name Geo Nemo

• spock243
    spock243
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7

US NAVY VET. no face book play on kixeye only how do I go about this? am in sec 53 game name spock243

• spock243
    spock243
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 7

PM's have been sent to all above interested. If you have any trouble with the link I sent you, please pm me on here.

US NAVY VET. no face book play on kixeye only how do I go about this? am in sec 53 game name spock243

• Nereus
    Nereus
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 28

USMC 1992 - 1996. MOS: 0321, 3rd Recon Co. Okinawa Japan. FB name Tommy Mullins, look for EGA on black back ground Don't Tread On Me typed under the EGA. WC name: Head_Shot.
  • KaptCrunch
    KaptCrunch
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 62

would like to join

• Diablo745
    Diablo745
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 27

I'm ex-military Disabled Vietnam vet would like to join

• Andrew24080
    Andrew24080
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1

25 year veteran, served in Operation Desert Storm, Iraqi Freedom and New Dawn.  FB name Andrew Pritchett on War Commadner, (Andrew) currently in Sector 113.  I am willing to serve in an alliance.

• bchball
    bchball
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6

Interested, former AF, Facebook name Bchball (sector 248).

• jason.engle.98
    jason.engle.98
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 64
    edited 17 Jan 2014, 9:00PM

Active duty AF, now reservist with multiple deployments....probably like most.  Please send me a FR at https://www.facebook.com/jason.engle.98

• George_W69
    George_W69
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 3

I am interested in joining, Army vet 89-07, Arty leads the way

• SW.RAM
    SW.RAM
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 4

i am not a service man, but i am an AMERICIAN... i live in ALABAMA... approx. 20 mins from FORT BENNING... i have multi friends in the military... my father and several family members are veterans... i am SONS OF THE CONFEDERACY... I would like to be concidered as a new member.... thank you all who has served so i may have my freedom.. God bless you all.... im a lv 25... with many large oil and medal depos and a few friends

• Goose6868
    Goose6868
    Greenhorn

Former USAF 86-92.  Level 26 looking for a clan.  

• James Joseph
    James Joseph
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 17

hey guys i am American and have a all american alliance made up of 16 clans o far and would love to have this alliance and stand strong with other Americans in this game 

• davel825
    davel825
    Greenhorn

Im active duty navy level 32.  Id like to join your alliance.  Let me know what I have to do.

• disabled vet 1
    disabled vet 1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 66
    edited 20 Jan 2014, 3:55PM

i would like some info on group would like to join but if war aint involved ill stay solo to many clams now wants to play farmville on warcomander i am looking for a clan thaT dont mind war and rest for a few my game name is mike-ateamfs

and fb is facebook.com/mike.windsor.98

why
  • SGTB4157
    SGTB4157
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 2

would like to join  Facebook is sgtb4157   game name is Cbt Mdc  
  • dsrtjim75
    dsrtjim75
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 1

Active ARMY 11B close to retiring 94-present looking to join. I am in sector 128. FB name Jim Lanfear. Game tag Dsrtjim
  • William Maxwell
    William Maxwell
    Potential Threat

I believe I have sent messages to all above interested. If not and/or you have trouble with the link I sent, please pm me on here.

• usaf jeff
    usaf jeff
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2

like to join up..... USAF-Jeff sector 33
  • William Maxwell
    William Maxwell
    Potential Threat

I have sent messages to all above interested. If not and/or you have trouble with the link I sent, please pm me on here.

• E-SF-DODGE
    E-SF-DODGE
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 86

Hello former and present Vets my user Name on FB  is tippy tip U.S. Army 1976 - 2002 Retired E-9 3 Combat tours can you guys send me a little info on your Clan. 

L
  • georgepsherry
    georgepsherry
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 10

Would like to join. In Sector 201. Air Force Vet 1967-1987.  FB is George Sherry

• RAGunslinger
    RAGunslinger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 68

Active Army, Ty Pugh Havoc lvl 36  sector 114

• Coldsteel Cohen
    Coldsteel Cohen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 41

I am not a Veteran, but every generation of my family has served in the military since before the Civil War and our latest family member to serve is in the Marines. My family has served in every part of the Armed Forces except the Coast Guard. I am interested in joining your alliance or creating an all American alliance.

As long as you have a strong support for veterans, You are very welcome. We have rules (ROE) and standards that apply to both Veterans and our supporters.

I am darkness...Fear me.
  • reldnahc
    reldnahc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 3

can i join i am a freedom fight