Danny61219
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 23
    Bump! =)
  • Chad Freeze
    Chad Freeze
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 82
    I am retired from the USAF, don't want to be in the military anymore, hey you all even still a clan?
  • disabled vet 1
    disabled vet 1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 66
    bump   :) :)
    why
  • Scott_W536
    Scott_W536
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 3
    edited 26 Jun 2018, 1:27AM
    This thread still active?  I'm retired USAF and interested. Facebook is Scott Wise, game name is Rebel_One
  • BULLDOGG1
    BULLDOGG1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 20
    Will forward your request to admin shortly

• rhenley
    rhenley
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    I am US Army Viet Nam Era.  I have been playing War Commander for more years than I would like to admit.  I am a level 45.  My home base is sector 56.  It is mostly a Pinoy sector but they are good allies and have always been good to me.  I do not attack other groups or individuals unless I am attacked.  I help lower level players and I always honor my Flag and country.  If I am invited and I join your group would I have to change sectors and what is your rule about attacking or invading other sectors?
  • rhenley
    rhenley
    Greenhorn
    Also my Game name is Texas Brigade and I am currently in another Alliance would I have to leave the alliance I am with now?
  • BULLDOGG1
    BULLDOGG1
    Greenhorn
    rhenley said:
    I am US Army Viet Nam Era.  I have been playing War Commander for more years than I would like to admit.  I am a level 45.  My home base is sector 56.  It is mostly a Pinoy sector but they are good allies and have always been good to me.  I do not attack other groups or individuals unless I am attacked.  I help lower level players and I always honor my Flag and country.  If I am invited and I join your group would I have to change sectors and what is your rule about attacking or invading other sectors?
    USMV is still active, but PINOY Is an enemy of USMV.......

• BULLDOGG1
    BULLDOGG1
    Greenhorn
    I am retired from the USAF, don't want to be in the military anymore, hey you all even still a clan?
    Yes we are......
  • BULLDOGG1
    BULLDOGG1
    Greenhorn
    rhenley said:
    What is your coords in sector 56?
  • Cappellino
    Cappellino
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 32
    You guys should think about Merging with TEAM USA, we have plenty of former and current active duty military as well as a whole host of other people. Lets create the American Super Power on War Commander together.
    Hi ArmoredKnights - I have been looking for a clan just like you stated - "create the American Super Power on wc."  Please let me know how I can learn a little more and potentially join.  lvl 43.5 and quite strong fighter.
  • rhenley
    rhenley
    Greenhorn
    BULLDOGG1 said:
    rhenley said:
    What is your coords in sector 56?        Coord is.183.91
    BULLDOGG1 said:
    rhenley said:
    What is your coords in sector 56?

• LEATHERNECK00001
    LEATHERNECK00001
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 75
    I'm interested. Marine Corps Vet. Level 44 and game name Leatherneck...please send info

• rhenley
    rhenley
    Greenhorn
    Hi Bulldog1  Hadn't heard back from you.  Are you still recruiting?  Pinoy are your enemies you said anyone else?  I have been in the game for may years and have friends throughout the many sectors.  If I were to join your Alliance, if you invited me, I would like to know if there were any more friends that I would need to put on my enemies list.
  • rhenley
    rhenley
    Greenhorn
    I guess also who would be your Allies?