DRONE SILO UPGRADE/CHANGES TO THE DRONES

NEMESIS-M
NEMESIS-M
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 112
I love the Drone Silo but how about this:

ALL DRONE TYPES, WHEN USED IN THE DRONE SILO CAN TARGET NON-FIXED WING AIR AS WELL AS GROUND

IE: make the Wing Drone, Copter Drone, and the Slayer Drone the same as Reaper Drone ONLY when used inside the Drone Silo

outside the Drone Silo they return to the normal stats, so that only Reaper Drones can attack air craft outside of the Drone Silo

WHY?

a friend of mine only got the Drone Silo, i can still kick his bases butt with my LVL 10 Warhawks because his Wing drones can not attack Aircraft, and i can take out all his turrets w/o breaking a sweat. he thought (and i tried to tell him he was wrong) the drone silo gave the drones Anti-Air ability a bonus like the watchtowers give a +40% against air

this change would help the lower lvl players without really hurting us higher lvl ones and anyone that got the reaper drone would not be cheated by this upgrade because the reapers would still be the only ones able to attack air forces at ALL times

Base name: NEMESIS-M

LEVEL 32-- IN WAR COMMANDER

HOME SECTOR: 117

LEVEL 40 BASES PRIZES: Colossus 

EVENT PRIZES:
Drone Silo, Reaper Drone, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Attack Dog, Gatling
Truck, Elite Gatling Truck, Laser Tank, Elite Laser Tank, War hawk, Elite War Hawks, Flank Tank,
Hellfire, Elite Hellfire, Honey Badger, Elite Riflemen, Elite Humvee, Hellstorm,
Elite heavy gunner, Valkyrie, Elite Valkyrie

Toys at Level 9: All BUT Stingers - lvl 6, Hellstorms - lvl 1, Reaper Drones - lvl 3, Shock Troopers - lvl 4, Elite Valkyrie -lvl 2

LEVEL
10 TOYS: elite laser tanks, mega tanks, wing drones, Elite war hawks, Elite riflemen, Elite heavy gunner, flamethrower, dog, sniper, Elite Hellfire

LEVEL 11 TOYS: nothing yet

Coined upgrades: Compression for Oil and Metal * 3, base size increase * 2

Biggest complaint: left over Event XP please find a use for them soon :-)

Best Thing about game: meeting new friends -- the one reason i have not quit the game is because of the people in the team I'm with 

• Curtis Smale
    Curtis Smale
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 10,671
    Personally I think think that all choppers should be vulnerable to air units. That is to say both fixed and non-fixed wings can shoot at choppers, but fixed wing cannot be shot at by other fixed wing. It just makes sense. But perhaps there should be a silo bonus to defense so that people can't just bait the silos and blow the air down with EWHs or something.
  • MuonGold
    MuonGold
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 55

I'd also like to see Copter Drones attack air from a silo, they should be identical in function to the Reaper Drone in my opinion.   They certainly look very similar in design.  Damage would need to be adjusted of course, Copters in the silo would be a bit OP given their space requirements and huge speed and damage at level 10 but at low levels something is needed to counter air attacks at low levels.