Magicsarap, closing threads about Forsaken mission changes

mstary1
mstary1
Skilled Warrior
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 463
MagicSarap,  You have locked threads about the changes in Forsaken Missions due to there being numerous 
threads already. Fair enough.

Well, does that not tell you something?
Does that not tell you that replacing outposts with Typhoons has pissed people off?
Forsaken Missions have not changed since it's inception apart from available blueprints.  So lower levels have built fleets 
to accommodate the outposts. Then you bring back typhoons with higher damage, lower res and lower
points.

WHY? That is all I ask, WHY?

I love the fact that the battlecruiserX  is now a blueprint and lower levels can get a decent hull. This will help them
with the next event against the military fleets. With the outposts, us higher levels could help them 
achieve it, with typhoons, that is no longer an option.

So the only logical conclusion is the change is designed to increase revenue.
Why is it every change in Battle Pirates these days a new revenue raiser?

Either have Typhoons and Outposts together or just outposts. 
Fer christ sakes, we are your customers not your enemy! 
Forsaken Mission were supposed  to be to help lower levels, now that is being taken away
unless you coin.

To reiterate, I would like one question answered truthfully.
Why are the Forsaken Missions changed?

"First, I want to make it clear that our users are the lifeblood of this game. Your happiness is our primary objective and everything that we do to improve the game is aimed at increasing it.  Will Harbin. CEO, Kixeye.  " 

• Max Last
    Max Last
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 3,273
    Tells me you should post in one of those other damn threads.

Also, nice wall of text.  But since you can't be assed to read the thousand other threads where things have already been responded to, I don't see why he or even I should bother reading yours to answer your questions.

/thread

Back to my exact same spot:  Tower west, sector 7. coords 3631,461
This discussion has been closed.