Drac Hunt Prize Redemption gone

Buzzzard
Buzzzard
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4
Acheived Tiers 1 2 and 3 in Drac Hunt and went to claim prizes for all 3 levels.  The whole lot is gone. I dont recall having to claim prizes so fast. For all the effort the option to claim anything has been removed in only 1 day....is this what was intended?   I have sent a ticket but I am amazed and annoyed at such a small time frame in which to claim prizes has been enforced.
  • Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 6,314
    The raid ended yesterday with 24 hours to claim prizes why would you not claim them as soon as you achieved them??????

• Buzzzard
    Buzzzard
    Greenhorn
    I was unaware I had just 24hrs ...and was tired after work and went to bed...suppose thats no excuse but when I achieved them hadnt decided what to go for...think I missed about by a very small amount of time......I will guess its 24hrs next time but where did it say that as I dont remember seeing it 
  • Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Buzzzard said:
    I was unaware I had just 24hrs ...and was tired after work and went to bed...suppose thats no excuse but when I achieved them hadnt decided what to go for...think I missed about by a very small amount of time......I will guess its 24hrs next time but where did it say that as I dont remember seeing it 
    Once the raid ends the red icon turns green it used to be a 7 day redemption period but the past 2 raids its been reduced to 24 hours to get things back to normal quicker i.e. relocate and forsaken missions

• Buzzzard
    Buzzzard
    Greenhorn
    Well Ive sent a ticket so will see what they say...clearly there was fine print of this somewhere.  I have searched forums under  the title " drac hunt briefing"   to find the forum post and now read about the 24hr bit...way way down the page.  I certainly didnt recall seeing it within the game at the time......I watched that very video too.....but within the game, previously, not here. It was news to others about the 24hrs bit too so I believe it wasnt that well known..In addition my time zone in Australia means these raids start and end at about 3am our time.....so I suppose its just too bad now because I will be told you had  24 hr and thats all you get.........suck it up.
  • Shane McKenna
    Shane McKenna
    Unicorn Overlord
    Buzzzard said:
    Well Ive sent a ticket so will see what they say...clearly there was fine print of this somewhere.  I have searched forums under  the title " drac hunt briefing"   to find the forum post and now read about the 24hr bit...way way down the page.  I certainly didnt recall seeing it within the game at the time......I watched that very video too.....but within the game, previously, not here. It was news to others about the 24hrs bit too so I believe it wasnt that well known..In addition my time zone in Australia means these raids start and end at about 3am our time.....so I suppose its just too bad now because I will be told you had  24 hr and thats all you get.........suck it up.
    It depends on what sector you're in though as well sometimes it starts at 5pm GMT for me sometimes 9pm but the 24 hour redemption window has been around since last raid