Password Issus

areyoukidding
areyoukidding
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 15
Hello People. I posted early a thread on War Commander/ Command Center. I did't know that suck problem as mine will be posted here. Anyway.
I wish to know if some1 over her can help my friend. He have already made a support ticket for 2 days ago, and still nothing from Kixeye has respsond. He have some troubles getting into War Commander account on kixeye.com (not Facebook.com)
For some days ago, he forgot his password on kixeye.com account. He moved his accoun from Facebook.com to Kixeye.com so he no longer need to login to Facebook to play War Commander, and he also delett the Facebook account, left only Kixeye.com War Commander account. He forgot his password, and when he clicks on forgot password button, he gets sent a link to His email, so he can change it, but when he click on the link, enters the new password, there is no button to Click. like "Change Password". 
here is a pic, so you understand.
Since there is only 2 days left for the Event, he is running out of time, and Kixeye, has't yet answer his ticket. 
What can he do? He needs really some help. If a mod over here can tell him alteast something.

• AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    Moving to the Platform
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • areyoukidding
    areyoukidding
    Greenhorn
    Hello WIngdragon. Thank for the moving, I really did'nt know here it put it. But can you help my friend with that his issue?
  • AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    Hello WIngdragon. Thank for the moving, I really did'nt know here it put it. But can you help my friend with that his issue?
    I will pass it along
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • Bean
    Bean
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 346
    What's his account name? I may be able to force a change.
  • areyoukidding
    areyoukidding
    Greenhorn
    edited 26 Feb 2013, 10:11PM
    How can you force a change??
  • Bean
    Bean
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 346
    edited 26 Feb 2013, 10:27PM
    How can you force a change??
    Hard to tell right now (we're still working on the highlight issue) but I'm a KIXEYE employee. This would be a special case since it's during the event :)
  • areyoukidding
    areyoukidding
    Greenhorn
    edited 28 Feb 2013, 6:50PM
    Ok his email is [email protected]

Here is the ticket number too: KIX_SPT_0000762571
  • areyoukidding
    areyoukidding
    Greenhorn
    Did it work out or??
  • areyoukidding
    areyoukidding
    Greenhorn
    edited 27 Feb 2013, 7:21PM
    Still nothing, have happend yet. Nothing from the ticket that my friend sent has respsond, it has been 4 days now, and Kixeye Support has't repport back to my friend. Bean told me that he (may) help my friend by forcing chaning password, and still he has't contact me or my friend. What is going on Kixeye? I told you that he is running out of time, and he have only 1 day left for the event. ANd still you are not helpning him, why is that? I know that you may have alot of stuff to do, but not repport to a ticket that has been sent for 4 days, is just not good. I need an answer right now. He can't lose much more time!

And I don't know if you are ignoring me (Admins)(Mods), but not respsoning to me or my friend, is not good. 
  • areyoukidding
    areyoukidding
    Greenhorn
    Hello Bean. Can you please answer my massage? It has been 2 days since you was online (almost) and you said you might help my friend. It is 7 hours until the Event is done. Maybe he can make it befor it ends can you please help him?
  • Skyfall drac2
    Skyfall drac2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 3,173
    I'm sure he is checking it out Ahmed :)

"Everything is OK in the end, if it's not OK, then it's not the end."