iKamiKaze
iKamiKaze
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,576
How about a way for us to keep track of where we posted and where people replied to the topic or post we made... i mean is not that hard. The way this bad forum is setup there is no way to know where you posted under all this spam posers and threads.
War Commander: Lv.34 | Command Sergeant | Attack Dog | Honey Badger | E Riflemen | E Gunner | Shock Trooper | Elite Gatling Truck | E Hellfires | Drone Silo | Reaper Drone | Hellstorm | Stinger | Gladiator | E Laser Tank | E Valkyrie | Colossus | Havoc | Napalm Turret | Plasma Turret | Elite Humvee | Flak Tank

• AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    There is a way to bookmark a thread but when you post a thread, it doesn't automatically bookmark it. Simply click the check mark above the title and then go to the top right corner of the screen(kixeye.com) and click on the arrow beside your name and click on bookmarks. Of course there should be a way for it to be automatically bookmarked, but for now, do it manually. 
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.
  • iKamiKaze
    iKamiKaze
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,576
    Is not my job to bookmark every post nor would I ever do that. There was no problem with the old forum and old ways. And I bet you not one person will waste their time bookmarking their every post just to see other peoples reply, is kixeye's job to make it user friendly for the user to use, otherwise this new website/platform is useless and people will just stay in facebook.
    War Commander: Lv.34 | Command Sergeant | Attack Dog | Honey Badger | E Riflemen | E Gunner | Shock Trooper | Elite Gatling Truck | E Hellfires | Drone Silo | Reaper Drone | Hellstorm | Stinger | Gladiator | E Laser Tank | E Valkyrie | Colossus | Havoc | Napalm Turret | Plasma Turret | Elite Humvee | Flak Tank

• AncientViper
    AncientViper
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 11,372
    Forums are still in beta, so you may have noticed many features are not added yet. 
    Corrosive Dragons are green.
    Corrosive Dragons are acidic.
    AncientViper is immune to acidic materials and poison.