What would be the best build for a raid fleet ?

Randy Finnemeyer
Randy Finnemeyer
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 4
I have only basic fleets ,all of them ,no prize fleets . As pathetic as it sounds I am a level 50 without any at all . I would appreciate any help you would be willing to give ,my highest tier i have gotten to in raids is 3 i think .
  • mobow213
    mobow213
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 88
    Go HH armed with best cannon or mortars, Armed with engines, RA3 and evade for mortars or autloaders for cannons.
  • nuritsubusu
    nuritsubusu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 121
    anyone have a good battleship build for the raid?
  • Razor2192
    Razor2192
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 921
    assault cannons engine 3 gs3 cannon system 3 evade armor or explosive armor
    BP name: Razor level 64 ID: 2118228 started august 2011 Alliance: HELL 
    VC name: Razor lvl 42 ID: 20037 started march 2013 
  • bphi1908
    bphi1908
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 115
    edited 22 Feb 2013, 9:10PM
    Check this out Randy:

Battle Pirate forum--->player guides--->Ultimate Shipyard

This gives you the opportunity to test out how to best outfit your fleets. Provides info of damage, fleet repair time and resources needed to complete a particular ship, a really great tool to help you maximize your fleet capabilities. 

After playing around in that for a little bit I came to realize my fleets were crap...I am a lvl 41 with the fleets of of lvl 33ish, I'm so embarrassed. Good thing nobody knows about that....crap.
  • hewey.john
    hewey.john
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 34
    bphi1908 said:
    Check this out Randy:

Battle Pirate forum--->player guides--->Ultimate Shipyard

This gives you the opportunity to test out how to best outfit your fleets. Provides info of damage, fleet repair time and resources needed to complete a particular ship, a really great tool to help you maximize your fleet capabilities. 

After playing around in that for a little bit I came to realize my fleets were crap...I am a lvl 41 with the fleets of of lvl 33ish, I'm so embarrassed. Good thing nobody knows about that....crap.
    well, guess what, my best raid fleet that is not instant repairable have a combat speed of 10. lol, in the same situation friend but the ship build is too damn long.
    Hulls earn: LC, LCX, rampart, mercury, DN, BS, BC, BCX, vindicator
  • southern92
    southern92
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 582
    Based on the speed requirement for this raid I'd say the best setup would be SW with evade armor.  If no evade armor then du4.  Have to be fast enough to keep up with some of these ships.  thud4 with HB2.  Missiles have not worked out well for me.