Vega conflict - new game from Kixeye

Maranwe
Maranwe
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,915
Hm, where do I find more info about this game? I think we get our own space ship :)
Anthony:

There  is no 'Stealing' there is only 'Taking.' If you don't want your  stuff taken, then protect it. If you don't properly protect it,  don't whine about your failure to secure what you erroneously felt  was your property.

Sometimes, even  I can't tell if I am being sarcastic or if I am really just a bitch.  :-x
  • VEGA Conflict
    VEGA Conflict
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,536
    Go onto facebook. It comes out in march 2013. Here is link 
    Vega Conflict: Level 29
    IGN: VegaConflict

• Maranwe
    Maranwe
    Unicorn Overlord
    thanks
    Anthony:

There  is no 'Stealing' there is only 'Taking.' If you don't want your  stuff taken, then protect it. If you don't properly protect it,  don't whine about your failure to secure what you erroneously felt  was your property.

Sometimes, even  I can't tell if I am being sarcastic or if I am really just a bitch.  :-x
  • Killer_Bobo
    Killer_Bobo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 135
    Will be more buggy that this game!!!
  • Cerberus82
    Cerberus82
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 62
    i like sci fi and space games so might give it a try.  im not into battle pirates at all.
    lvl 35 DWC (dogs of WC) Founder.
  • FearFactory
    FearFactory
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 499
    This new game seems interesting. I would give it a try. Battle Pirates sucks and War Commander is boring.
    War Commander: FearFactory(35)
  • Manny The Man
    Manny The Man
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2010 Posts: 854
    I'll tap into that kixeye ;)  War Commander Love first though :O!!!
    Oh look a new event prize... I can't wait to spend 3 months of my life upgrading it to be useless when I finally level it up. Wait another 1-12 months so a schematic or an elite version can be released and then rinse and repeat. Also repair times are slow for these commander units. 

• War_Commander
    War_Commander
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 463
  • Sniggle8
    Sniggle8
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 383
    Dont expect to be able to play past the first 4 months or so. History has shown that Kixeye games are playable for a few months before they start tinkering with it and throwing shiny new toys at you.
    Game Name: Sniggle
    Level: 38
    Sector: 158
    Player ID: 4138371
    Playing since 11/2011
    This tells you the direction our once loved game is heading

• Daniel Holmes
    Daniel Holmes
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 4,121

Sniggle8 said:
    Dont expect to be able to play past the first 4 months or so. History has shown that Kixeye games are playable for a few months before they start tinkering with it and throwing shiny new toys at you.
    Interesting.

Might be nice to give it a go for a few months and just log into WC for events and the rare upgrade only. Lol.
    Sorry about whenever I talk in all Caps. I am not yelling at you. It's just a thing me and my guys do on WC, Got to get the natives stirred up somehow in this Turtle Commander game we all play now, and usually playing the game alone doesn't do it.
  • Manny The Man
    Manny The Man
    Strike-force Captain
    i like sci fi and space games so might give it a try.  im not into battle pirates at all.

This new game seems interesting. I would give it a try. Battle Pirates sucks and War Commander is boring.

I'm Retired from Back Yard and don't play Desktop anymore, and i sorta despise Battle Pirates. I Really Like War Comander Though. Even though they did copy the turret system from battle pirates, it was in a way better implemented and forgave them :) besides they do so many other things right (not counting bugs, bugs are bugs)
    Lol So i think that completes the kixeye rectangle.

Soon might be a pentagon (5 sides) :P
    Oh look a new event prize... I can't wait to spend 3 months of my life upgrading it to be useless when I finally level it up. Wait another 1-12 months so a schematic or an elite version can be released and then rinse and repeat. Also repair times are slow for these commander units. 

• Manny The Man
    Manny The Man
    Strike-force Captain
    Tbh..i think Kixeye experimenting with all there games, to get a better feel of how much customization is great and which one is not
    Desktop:turrets and abilities
    Backyard:Monsters, Champions (a bigger badass monster) , and a ability to use science lab to give perks and improve on them
    Battle Pirates: Unlock idea, throw what ever you want on it, Throws an incredible and whorish amount of prizes unobainable by players, which will most likely be out dated quickly by other tech you research
    War Commander: you unlock units, you unlock special units based of they types you already unlocked, can be upgraded to eliete verstion for added perk and paint job, which does not make it unbalenced at all getting a eliete unit and base unit ex lasor tank instead of baseic war hawk, these can be trained to be better and once thorium comes along makes it quick (not dreadfully slow) for players to enjoy there rewards and put them out in the battle field.. Difference between battle pirates and war commander of the bat is most of the people in the community dose n't groan when an event comes out, players are often very excited and almost always guaranteed at least one prize. I Feel War Commander is kixeyes best example and pride and joy (hope daves not here)

Perhaps this game wont be like battle pirates where floating ships duke it out in a black backdrop, maybe they are transport ships from planets (sectors) and they are the new air in the game, using aliens in the mix to humans and discovering all sort of sweet techs. having your base instead of looking just like an out post maybe some sort of half city/ half instillation, which in this case, kixeye could go insane with this game and it all be for the best.

• Manny The Man
    Manny The Man
    Strike-force Captain

and if so there ship battles so what? probably be attacking another transport ship will be players sieging the ship, your units in a hanger vs there units. who knows

• Maranwe
    Maranwe
    Unicorn Overlord
    I must say, I like sci-fi so I try this game. But somebody should give us more info, where is CM Chris? :)
    Anthony:

• WarCommanderFan
    WarCommanderFan
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 926
    Lets start the rumour mill people! What do you think this game is about. I searched Vega Conflict quite a bit and dug up some information.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
    Cristero_War 
    (This was a massive uprising against, the Anti-Catholism Mexican ruling. Reyes Vega was a renowned Rebel leader, refered to as a black hearted assassin)

http://www.redcross.org.uk/
    About-us/Who-we-are/Museum-and-archives/Historical-factsheets/Channel-Islands-relief-in-the-Second-World-War 

(The Vega(Boat), had transfered supplies to the channel islands in World War two.

http://www.wcnews.com/wcpedia/
    Vega_Sector 
    LSP 750Watt PSU
    AMD FX-8350 (4.3Ghz)
    CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120M (20C temps)
    Patriot Viper 1702Mhz  16GB's 
    MSI 970A-G46
    Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD Boot-Drive
    WD Green 1.5TB Storage-Drive
    ASUS GeForce GTX 760
    Download 15 Megabits Per Second
    Upload 0.84 Megabits Per Second /Ping 18MS
     ESET Smart Security, SAS, Malwarebytes, Combofix, TDSSKILLER, Chrome, Maxthon, Firefox, FIle Hippo Update checker, OpenDNS, Malwarebytes Anti Exploit, Peer Block, Herd Protect.
  • DESTRO
    DESTRO
    CEO
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 172
    We will be letting users into the closed beta very very soon.  A release candidate is in QA right now ;)  Get excited!
    CEO, KIXEYE 

All your base are belong to KIXEYE.
  • Rafzakael66
    Rafzakael66
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 40
  • Maranwe
    Maranwe
    Unicorn Overlord
    DESTRO said:
    We will be letting users into the closed beta very very soon.  A release candidate is in QA right now ;)  Get excited!
    link please :)
    Anthony:

• CrankyYankee
    CrankyYankee
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 1,746

DESTRO said:
    I am anxiously awaiting this games release. I will say this however; I really hope you all built this game in HTML5. If you did, and the game turns out the way I think it will, you will have a gold mine on your hands. Either way, can't wait for it's release. 
  • BlitzkreigBlitz
    BlitzkreigBlitz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 200
    Lets start the rumour mill people! What do you think this game is about. I searched Vega Conflict quite a bit and dug up some information.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
    Cristero_War 

(This was a massive uprising against, the Anti-Catholism Mexican ruling. Reyes Vega was a renowned Rebel leader, refered to as a black hearted assassin)

http://www.redcross.org.uk/About-us/Who-we-are/Museum-and-archives/Historical-factsheets/Channel-Islands-relief-in-the-Second-World-War

(The Vega(Boat), had transfered supplies to the channel islands in World War two.

http://www.wcnews.com/wcpedia/
    Vega_Sector

No.  They need Vega technology to power their Faster Than Light spaceships.  So, it's a war over the dwindling supplies of Vegas

• christrian
    christrian
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2
    where i get the code to play vega conflict
  • Maranwe
    Maranwe
    Unicorn Overlord
    - found this http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vega-Conflict/437763002966020?fref=ts

The new game will start in 14.03.2013
    Anthony:

• Charles18987
    Charles18987
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 11
  • Lizard_LickA666
    Lizard_LickA666
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 21
    is anyone else having a problem with the game loading

tired of the bullshit