giveup123
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 357
    my new game what you think?
  • Trent Bain
    Trent Bain
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 82
    hahahaha would be nice if any if these were for current bases, need to wipe this and have current stuff added.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,596
    hahahaha would be nice if any if these were for current bases, need to wipe this and have current stuff added.

This is actually currently the 3rd oldest pinned thread on the kixeye forums and that is why there is so much old content in this thread. I don't exactly know if the original CM Chris works on kixeye anymore but he has actually been one of the first kixeye community mangers.

The 3 oldest pinned threads are all on the WC forums and are also remains from the past. In addition to that, most of the WC sub-forums hasn't got any kixeye attention in a very long time which is a reason why so old pinned threads still exist.

Finally, if you look at the top 7 oldest pinned threads. Position 4-7 are actually old Tome threads hidden in the old Tome threads. In addition to that, the old Tome forums do still exist but they are in the group called the hidden forum sections. I accidentally stumbled across them when doing so searching and there existence is not very obvious.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
123457»