Alliance Base Guarding

• Matt Greaves
    Matt Greaves
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 163
    well sht if u can do this ADD THE DAM 2ND SHIP YARD AND HALF THE REPAIR TIME coz no one will have a **** fleet to play with they will be repairing or dead or que to build i just started me 10 dread and thats another 17 days wtf come on

ps im getting hit with 3-4-5 prep fleets b4 they send in mcx or dreads silly idea im a 51 got hit bye a 75 killed my guard sws then they come in out in out to reset my in base guard to kill it 2 hit or 3 not to bad!!! and sos screen on every time some one enters me base is getting over rated as well

fix the bugs now

not add more stupid sht

ow i dont care being hit but the sos screen pissssssing me off i want to see what me base is doing
  • Idagger
    Idagger
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 76
    This is being looked into at the moment.

perhaps the old shield emblem back from when you could mine AND guard a mine?
    Idagger
    councilman of the blade clan

LVL: 56

we, the blade clan.are not called to be popular.not called to play it safe. we take to the seas to fight. and if you number comes up. i WILL watch you ships burn!
  • LORDCLAW 1982
    LORDCLAW 1982
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 331
    +100 from me about time cool idea
    LVL 68  PART OF THE BTTB ALLIANCE WINNER OF ALL HULLS TO DATE IM A BAD PIRATE :)
  • Natey
    Natey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 435
    This is a wonderful idea I like every detail and found no faults. You should ditch the bonuses no way around them being abused and focus on stuff like this.
  • Me364
    Me364
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1
    I am posting about the Alliance groups. I don't think its right that the ppl that have or have joined an alliance should be able to attack members that don't care for the alliances. I think that the alliance members should ONLY be allowed to attack other alliances and not us that doesn't care for it. Kind of hard to strike back when they have 40 members in their alliance and its just you.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    We heard some good suggestions and comments regarding Alliance Base Guarding (such as the cooldown) and we will assess the impact this may have on base attacks. Thanks everyone for their comments and feedback.
This discussion has been closed.