Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 262
    Fix comms please
    NIGHT WARRIOR PHYL
  • peter_t
    peter_t
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 61
    building time has have something done about it,for those who coin and dont coin 18 daz for a ship is wrong, 10 daz should by the limit on any build, but if you wish coin the ship it still costs the same , the refit or repair dock would by good make it like bp you have to hit ships to find it (not in a raid )its only fare ppl who cant do raids because of work etc etc, but you only this bp after hit you lvl 7 on all you researsh labs ,
  • peter_t
    peter_t
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 61
    well said ron 5down and 5up was the best not lvl 6o hitting lvl40 is that fare all day every day this needs to be looked at, if you wish to keep players
  • Jason WTF
    Jason WTF
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 106
    Short vid I found on the alliance feature. I leave you to make your own minds up.

• Boogy50
    Boogy50
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 20
    KIXEYE want some feedback from a fairly new player... Here are the area's needing fixed in my views... Upgrading... Multiple days to upgrade and then only allowing 1 upgrade at a time..... PATHETIC!!! How do you expect to keep a playing community when it takes many days to do 1 task, then having to do the same thing all over again and again and again.... Oh wait.. you can "pay" for the instant upgrade... Seriously?!?!?! I understand it's free but if you want to keep a community playing and positive reviews coming in, change the little things to keep people interested.
  • Mark Larkan
    Mark Larkan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 2
    iam running windows 8 and my chat is down am I the only one with this prob
  • Mark Larkan
    Mark Larkan
    Greenhorn
    my comms down 2 iam running windows 8 my ather comp is running vista comms work onit
  • J-P
    J-P
    Greenhorn
    When where and how do we register our alliances?
  • ReddRum
    ReddRum
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 80
    comms are down in 180 also, most of us have to refresh many times to get them back,
    except for me ReddWolf_GRK.
    My Honor Is My Life 
    [UGAS] Unknown Guardian Angels/ we move around
    Battle Pirates lvl 67
  • bohemianation
    bohemianation
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    Well go figure you just rolled out alliances and its not loading what a surprise. Oop not working
  • The Pun
    The Pun
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 33
    Keep on trucking Kixeye!!!

The Pun
    The Pun is The One
  • Luke Bedford
    Luke Bedford
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2
    ok any clue as to when the alliances will be back or is it goin to be scraped for now
  • Bootboiler
    Bootboiler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 1
    Love the play back, and I would like to be able to attack my own base and cause no damage. A simulated attack to test defenses.
  • VikingLass
    VikingLass
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 99
    While we're at wishes, I'd like the ships that your code stole at the beginning of this whole, sordid thing. I guess that's not going to happen. Until it does, Alliances don't do me a bit of good because I can't play. Any word on the ships that are still missing??
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 493
    Interesting features to look out for.. Can we get Chrome to function correctly. Your friends list should show everyone on your list for BP mine how shows myself on that list. When you send gifts to friends the system will not do anything. When you receive gifts from friends you can't gift them back. That needs to be looked at. Thanks.. These functions also don't work on Windows 7 Safari Browser and you can't even use the COMMS, no PM, you do see the friends list though. Maxthon 3 works but then gets to be lagging and then sluggish. Under Safari it's the same thing. Opera doesn't seem to have these issues in lag. Chrome there is no lag either.
    Been playing BP since Sept 2012
    Home Sec: 471
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
    Other Games: VC-Beta Tester, WC
  • eddie6111
    eddie6111
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 4
    Awesome game of your company. Keep up the good ! ^^
  • The Perfect Storm
    The Perfect Storm
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 122
    Awesome. Now my alliance can come out and retake 449 when we get our tags on. Kixeye is great.
    I played in the days of black water, in the days where Floating Fortresses and Sea Wolves reigned supreme. 
  • buggsbunny
    buggsbunny
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 10
    Cuando vais a poner algo en espa
  • Killelot
    Killelot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 7
    Have invited the old gang to join the Ally... but some of us didnt receive any invite and when they now try to send a joining request it say "invite already been sent".... What do we do? Anyone know?
  • Graybeard445
    Graybeard445
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 8
    ARE YOU GONNA GIVE US GOLD FOR EVERYTHING WE HAD TO COIN CAUSED BY THE KIXEYE GLITCHES, never mine, it would be more than the U.S. national dept
  • DeathNite
    DeathNite
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 13
    Death_knight_crest.jpg
    Death_knight_crest.jpg
    Now that the alliance is in place i see chatting of pushing people not in alliance out of sec to claim sector, in a way i think its a cool idea but kixeye would need to change how people can move. I suggest changing it so u can choose a sector to move to not moving next to a friend this way ur placed in that sec, for me I don't care where i'm in a sec as long as my friends are there. and also change it so you can move in 3 days not one week.
  • IxDEADxMANxI
    IxDEADxMANxI
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 35
    Is there any chance you increase the maximum players joined in an alliance from 30 to...say...50 or more?
    I AM JUST A LONELY LONELY PIRATE HAVING FUN. 
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    Thanks for fixing Chrome with Messaging but can you fix the invite a friend at the bottom frame. If go under a different browser it works I see all my BP friends. But not under Chrome it just shows me there and all the friends are gone! Also I had the AL (A-Lab upgrading for some odd reason still staying the same time left all day since yesterday 1d xxh) this hasn't change since you guys did a maintenance update! Like it's stuck in time!
    Travel Secs: 1, 22, 52, 66, 80, 90,  102, 104, 127, 180,  196, 197, 205, 280, 285, 296, 308, 315, 336,  358, 364, 388,  423, 441, 461, 458, 471, 496, 498, 500 
  • Daniel_Longsword
    Daniel_Longsword
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 53
    A few things: There's nothing wrong with repair times. That's the price you pay for high level ships.

2, I noticed a few people mention a Draconian Shipyard. I can give an idea on how this would work.

You ccan build it straight away, but you need to unlock the hulls through blueprints first.
    VEGA Conflict - Lv32 - Planets Visited: 414
    Battle Pirates - Lv53 - Visited Sectors: 1, 2, 101, 280, 383, 449
    War Commander - Lv30 - Visited Sectors: 29

Bold is current sector/planet. Underline is home sector/planet.

Ashamed to admit that I was in sector 1. What a dump that became.
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    A few things: There's nothing wrong with repair times. That's the price you pay for high level ships.

2, I noticed a few people mention a Draconian Shipyard. I can give an idea on how this would work.

You ccan build it straight away, but you need to unlock the hulls through blueprints first.

Repair times are really a long progress, but I guess if you coin it cuts the time down 3x ways. No want's to wait for repairs.
    But repairs should be base on the ship type your using. The weight of the items you use in the slots does matter and the
    heavier those items objects are the longer the wait time.

Hull weight does make the time go longer. Best to use drac armor than the standard armors. T-4 and U-4 armors going to take a lot longer to repair.
    No armor is non-sense these ships need all the protection they can muster!

I-Lab would need to upgraded to at least level 6 or higher for most to use the drac tech better.

Frankly if you have a lot of RAM more 16GB or more and faster download/upload speeds I can't see way you can' t have the option to run
    to docs to repair more than one fleet at a time would speed up the process. Most fleets that use LEV going to take 30 or 3 hrs to repair those
    for example.
  • grizzlys2000
    grizzlys2000
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1
    comms are really messed up as everytime i try to chat , the game tells me i am not in any rooms to chat.
  • EXILE_winternight
    EXILE_winternight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11
    you should give piont for a good base defending and for killing enemy flt also. some are flt based then base hitter.
  • tipstir
    tipstir
    Skilled Warrior
    I have upgrades that say the same day and hour still this needs to be address.. Also chrome is showing me no friends on my list still..
  • Dana Lichter
    Dana Lichter
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 5
    Is there any way to a) add another column to the Leaderboard - TAG, because most people tend to view the TAG of other alliances rather than the Alliance name, and b) can a notification of some type be added to the comms so that players know when there may be a message in the Alliance portion?
  • RumRunner_WAR
    RumRunner_WAR
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 4
    We REALLY need Kixeye to include tags after alliance names in leaderboard... no new column needed, if that's too much hassle. But right now our sector is being invaded by a group tagged "OBLIV" and we cannot find them anywhere in the alliance system. We are hitting them back and it would be really nice if we could identify them as the enemies they are so we can get the appropriate points for it. Giving us the founder's basename as the only identifier is not enough. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO FIND ALLIANCES BY THE TAGS THEY CARRY. Please take the caps as emphasis only, not shouting. But it IS that important.

Thank You.

RumRunner_WAR
This discussion has been closed.