Alliances Overview

• Sreuyrr Tssedff
    Sreuyrr Tssedff
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 67
    this will make the game suck more ....i dont know why we need to have this alliance when we already got clans hittign all players. I am lvl 60 plus and this will make me want to really quit BP .
  • justaregularjoe
    justaregularjoe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 25
    How about each player be their own alliance. That would be cool.
  • UnitedWarriorsofLight
    UnitedWarriorsofLight
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 1
    This makes a fair bit of sense, as the higher levels of my example alliance "Black_Pearl" can support the lower levels of the same alliance by setting up a defense barrier of ships until that member is ready for combat.
  • captinskull
    captinskull
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 48
    can you get prizes such as ships for these quota bonuses?
    <(") penguin
  • kristy
    kristy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 142
    H4YDEN wrote: »
    You mention that an alliance can select 1 target a week

Don't know about any other alliances out there but rarely are all the members of the group I roll with in the same sector and are often on completely different servers!

How can having 1 target for the alliance and bonus' associated with that target be applied if not all of the alliance are in a location to hit that target?

the different server would be a problem
    :crying: Dont like cry babies
    :D Yes i coin
    :o aka THE QUEENB from 187 if there is another with another before my number lets dual if u win i will pay to change my original name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sector 187
    Id 534771
  • Oldadeo
    Oldadeo
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 100
    If a person doesn't want to be in an alliance they shouldn't be penaltized for there choice. This is a game and it should be played the way a player wants to play it under the same conditions as all the other players. Are you going to have it setup that an alliance player cannot attack a player who isn't in an alliance? Let the alliances battle all they want against each other but leave those who aren't in an alliance alone. UNLESS they attack first. Then it is all out war. But anyone in an alliance needs to be identified in there name or base some how to prevent accidental attacks. There are a lot more players now who don't associate with alliance that there is now. They should still have that option to play but play safely unless they provoke the attack. Some one mentioned that major wars and alliances, they fail to think that there were more countries not involved in the war or an alliance than were just like this game is now. There should be ways to make the game playable for all who want to play the way they want to play and not "get bonuses" because of their choice in the way they want to play. Just my opinion.
  • Bootysnatcher
    Bootysnatcher
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 8
    hmmmmmmmmmm .... i think ya could give us chat a flag for members red bases or flags for enemys but i dont think i like the other stuff like bonuses for alliance defence and stuff theres enough stuff on the game now we dont need it and theres enough glitches in the game right now that doesnt work right
    raid hulls i have them all
    bps i have them all
    sec i visit anyone will do as they all the same 2 me... have fun kill chit is my motto and no bs allowed
  • Captain Jahner
    Captain Jahner
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 20
    Sounds pretty cool but kinda weird
  • loovulkats
    loovulkats
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 52
    My question has been and still is why do you not stay out of the alliance business and let us continue on without you? I can see nothing positive you can contribute to our alliances as they now stand.
  • kristy
    kristy
    Minor Nuisance
    i'm game for it but if people r gonna whine then don't give in and just put the game like it used to be when we started where we could hit people coming out of battles and things like that when it was more fun back in the day.
    :o aka THE QUEENB from 187 if there is another with another before my number lets dual if u win i will pay to change my original name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sector 187
    Id 534771
  • justaregularjoe
    justaregularjoe
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 25
    Too many dang changes to this game. Time to move on.
  • coucher1
    coucher1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 23
    so will kixeye have all the glitches that have been around forever fixed before implementing this new drastic change? or maybe at least all the glitches fixed in the system they are implementing before the implementation?

or are we all screwed even more?

lol
  • Tiny Teets
    Tiny Teets
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 623
    Oldadeo wrote: »
    Let the alliances battle all they want against each other but leave those who aren't in an alliance alone. UNLESS they attack first. Then it is all out war. But anyone in an alliance needs to be identified in there name or base some how to prevent accidental attacks.

I really like this idea.
    ROBNTHROB wrote: »
    First off I was talking about what I said..
  • Doc Frankenstein454
    Doc Frankenstein454
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 33
    Isnt a sector an alliance in all actuality? It has players that stay in one spot and work together to defend what is theirs,they attack together,they help the lower levels grow through salvage and wisdom such as base building,fleet builds, and overall tactics,it has a comms already and your fighting other neighboring sectors with or without alliances so everybodys fair game not just marked players.

So really how does this change anything besides adding more bugs,glitches and sos screens to an already defunked game? Im in an alliance,have been for about a year now,we have some great people but over time people get upset with each other and that alliance seperates,so with that said i see this becoming hair pulling mess and a bunch of chest puffing amongst high level players within the alliance. Hence alliances splitting up.
    Quit your Whining it repairs! Sectors 2, 12,213,420,430,440,454,314,466,500 Screw alliances i run with a Hot Chick!
    Level 52 and moving backwards everyday played.
  • Steve Rade
    Steve Rade
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 262
    WTF you guys are wanna be WW II or War to Glory?? You havent even addressed the screw up's youve made on attack levels and you are just starting something else you can screw up.. FIX the current issues you have and quit ignoring the feed back you are getting!!! Oh wait your gonna tell me this alliance crap will fix level 50 52 53 and up n up from hitting as low as level 40's!!! RRRRight .. Im just about fed up with your lack of interest in players feedback (( unless you can get $$ out of it)) and ready to quit!
  • kristy
    kristy
    Minor Nuisance
    The R. wrote: »
    Have not seen an answer to this, so I'll ask (again): Can an alliance be spread out over more than one sector/server?

if it is like evony was then alliance can be spread out thru the sectors but they didint on different servers.
    Sector 187
    Id 534771
  • Pirate_Steve
    Pirate_Steve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,952
    Tiny **** wrote: »
    I really like thi idea.

That would be all well and good, but, the problem is if the alliances get defense or attack bonus's. Then the solo player is at a serious disadvantage.
  • Pirate_Steve
    Pirate_Steve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 1,952
    Isnt a sector an alliance in all actuality? It has players that stay in one spot and work together to defend what is theirs,they attack together,they help the lower levels grow through salvage and wisdom such as base building,fleet builds, and overall tactics,it has a comms already and your fighting other neighboring sectors with or without alliances so everybodys fair game not just marked players.

So really how does this change anything besides adding more bugs,glitches and sos screens to an already defunked game? Im in an alliance,have been for about a year now,we have some great people but over time people get upset with each other and that alliance seperates,so with that said i see this becoming hair pulling mess and a bunch of chest puffing amongst high level players within the alliance. Hence alliances splitting up.

No, a sector does not equal an alliance. Not at all! Not even back in the day of the Fog of War did it mean that. Yes, some sectors banded together to fight other sectors, but you still had many, many sectors with 2 or more alliances within.
  • MagicSarap
    MagicSarap
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 5,522
    The R. wrote: »
    Have not seen an answer to this, so I'll ask (again): Can an alliance be spread out over more than one sector/server?

Yes, Alliances can stretch out across sectors. I will try and aggregate all responses later to the original post for easier readability.
  • Ken Lukavsky
    Ken Lukavsky
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 46
    Is there any possibility of moving Admin/CM response post's to top, at this point we are trolling thru 18 pages to find 5-6 responses, yes the other post's are important, but the Admin/CM response is something I'm looking for
  • CaptainCove
    CaptainCove
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 47
    Alliances F3
    Members of an Alliance can contribute points to their Alliance, regardless of level. As points accumulate, an Alliance will level up and gain the ability to bolster their ranks and invite more members. There are a number of ways an Alliance can earn Alliance Points; various targets such as Cargo Fleets and neutral or enemy Alliance Bases will yield points, but the targets must be of similar level or higher. Each member will have a Weekly Quota, which is both the maximum amount of Alliance points they can contribute per week as well as the amount of points needed to generate their full bonus.

I am already in a Group/Alliance. Will we be able to add all existing members to the alliance from the start? Or will we have to build points and slowly add players one-by-one over time as we build points? I would hope all members of our group can join at once...
  • GODFATH3R
    GODFATH3R
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 2
    As one of the leaders of the group TL1 I am highly excited about this new feature. Like others I am wondering when we will have this tool at our disposal. Thank you for the info and Happy Hunting! TL1__GODFATHER
  • general__hawk
    general__hawk
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 96
    I have a couple pf questions I have not seen yet unless i just missed them.

1.What is the time frame before this is released?

2. Will there be a bonus during raids depending on the % of an alliance who get the top prize for example if an alliance has 25 members and all of them get the top prize would that alliance get any sort of bonus for that accomplishment?
    Level: 39
    Clan: Reapers/AP
    Current Sector: 191
    Prizes won: All but original Viper
  • Derrick Kelly
    Derrick Kelly
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 10
    This seems like Call of Duty Elite but for Battle Pirates i like this idea.
    “It often requires more courage to dare to do right than to fear to do wrong.”
    LvL 51 GT:The_MOB
    No other reason for FB other than BP.
  • Alexander Schneider
    Alexander Schneider
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 382
    Vernon wrote: »
    Its only a stupid post of your not in an alliance and believe you get special treatment because your alone. Common since says 5 is stronger then 1, 10 is stronger then 5, 100 is stronger then 50. I'm not arguing with physics.

tho it's 1+1+1+1+.... not (n+1)/n+(n+1)/n+(n+1)/n+(n+1)/n+... if u see my point, you stay an individual, let's keep this feature easy to use and monitor and control for kixeye.
    Also it's a pirate game then 1 is usualy more important then the +.
    IN 337 WE TRUST! :pokey: - French do it betteR -
    exile L59 sector: 44
    User ID: 1059095 w7//chrome/firefox last flash.
  • BlackReaper95
    BlackReaper95
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 165
    I haven't yet read through comments, I don't know if anyone have asked for this, but I'm going to suggest this:

The people, who are in alliance, can exchange blueprints to each other, but the blueprints have to be at same tier level. For Example, if I want Siege cannon S, I can get it from a member in my alliance, but I have to give my siege mortar S for the trade to work. Sound good??? However, you must not have a blueprint on your ships to make the trade success.

Pro:
    Less people whining about not getting blueprint what they want
    Make the game more fun
    Make Alliance stronger

Neutral:
    wont have an effect on game because the trade should similar to message feature in the game, we just click on trade button then click on what we want and click on what to trade for it (Hopeful)

Con:
    fewer farms because players can use what they need to protect their base
    On the other hand, easier to attack bases because people can get what they need to attack the bases

I know that I'm not supposed to ask a Kixeye staff to look at my suggestion, but i don't care because I think this suggestion is a good idea. MagicSharp, can you discuss this suggestion with kixeye staff.
  • Gainn
    Gainn
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2010 Posts: 867
    I haven't yet read through comments, I don't know if anyone have asked for this, but I'm going to suggest this:

The people, who are in alliance, can exchange blueprints to each other, but the blueprints have to be at same tier level. For Example, if I want Siege cannon S, I can get it from a member in my alliance, but I have to give my siege mortar S for the trade to work. Sound good??? However, you must not have a blueprint on your ships to make the trade success.

Pro:
    Less people whining about not getting blueprint what they want
    Make the game more fun
    Make Alliance stronger

Neutral:
    wont have an effect on game because the trade should similar to message feature in the game, we just click on trade button then click on what we want and click on what to trade for it (Hopeful)

Con:
    fewer farms because players can use what they need to protect their base
    On the other hand, easier to attack bases because people can get what they need to attack the bases

I know that I'm not supposed to ask a Kixeye staff to look at my suggestion, but i don't care because I think this suggestion is a good idea. MagicSharp, can you discuss this suggestion with kixeye staff.

or just go and hit some salvages.
    Winner - EVERYTHING!
    sheranraj wrote: »
    if i get banned I am gonna quit playing this game..
  • justin81
    justin81
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 147
    you could then join a alliance get BPs and bail. Not good
    EVO_FF
    Freedom Fighters
  • Xuan Qi Liu
    Xuan Qi Liu
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 123
    I just have a question I never thought was answered. Some alliance members are separated throughout the battle pirates sectors. IF we want to join an alliance, is it only a sector thing or is it a Allsectors thing because im currently separated from my alliance due to no space. In my case, does that mean I am now allianceless?
    Still smashing bases with HHB like a true Professional
    Rhynotank-lvl50-u can find out the rest
  • Apharot
    Apharot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 17
    Saw the dollar signs, didn't you Kix. Once again, you couldn't give us something we wanted, you just made something that would earn you more money and make the game worse. Every "update" I'm getting closer and closer to just leaving the game.
This discussion has been closed.