Attention Commanders! We Want Your Fan Creations!
It's time to flex your creative muscles and crush boringness. You're now in the War Commander Fan Creation section of the forums! From now on I'll be selecting creative fan content to be posted on the Facebook Fan Page for hundreds of thousands to see! If this community grows to be big enough... we might start having contests with rewards!!
What we look for when choosing Fan Creations for the Wall!
Images that are chosen for the Fan Pages tend to be about 620 X 340 pixels or larger in size with high resolution. Images that are blurry or are superimposed with watermarked logos won’t be selected. If you look at the photos on the Fan Page right now
, you'll see that there aren't all that many Fan Creations-- we can do better! Here are examples of subject matter that we want:
- Photoshopped War Commander-related images
- War Stories, Songs, Poems, other creative writing
- Videos (both original and in-game!)
- Arts and crafts and more! (Paint something!)
Remember- all creations must be originals. No black-market goods traded on the World Map or stolen from a Google image search.
Please refrain from posting threads that are not War Commander-related. Inappropriate (sexual, vulgar, etc) images are also not allowed.
Please maintain a single thread if you are a frequent poster of Photoshop images, stories, etc. Multi-chapter threads for the same story will clog a section. If you plan to add several chapters, please list them as links in the 1st post.
THE POSTING OF WAR COMMANDER SPRITES OR OTHER KIXEYE EXCLUSIVE PROPERTY IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
Guide on Free Photo & Video Tools:
How to take a Screen Shot:
On a Mac:
1) Press Command+Shift+4 and a cross-hair will appear.
2) Click and drag the mouse to highlight the area you are taking a picture of.
3) Let go of the mouse.
4) Your picture will be saved to either your clipboard or desktop
1) Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard. It may be labeled [PrtScn].
2) Open an image-editing program, like Microsoft Paint.
3) Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
4) When asked to enlarge the size, select: Yes. (You can use your image- editor’s crop tool to cut out portions of the screen shot).
5) Go to the File Menu and choose Save As
6) Choose a file name, location and file type for the image.
7) Click the Save button.
How to attach an image in the forum:
I work on War Commander!Support Form
RulesIf I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.