cc v no cc

  • ROBNTHROB
    ROBNTHROB
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,112
    Are you people that dumb... Yeah a 33 is not the same as a 32,,, But a 32 with a fleet of SCs in a day vs a 32 that takes over 30.. Come on are we really acting like we don't know wtf is being talked about.. People love to kiss Kixeye's but. Wow the school system have fail them all...
  • nippsy
    nippsy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 15
    once again i repeat what i said , i no game needs ccers , and its your cash to spend how you want , but the gap between the two is greater than it has ever been , so if you wish to make out i crying or i should go play farmwille or im a **** our all the stuff you repeat over and over then this is also up to you , but dont say stuff i have not said ,
  • The Infamous Marquez
    The Infamous Marquez
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 255
    Am I missing something? Surely CC players level up faster cos they get stuff quicker so therefore a level 30 non CC player is the same as a level 30 player who has paid to get there.
    Everytime you build a ship you get loads of points thus levelling up.
    Born in 246, grew up in 84, now a traveler on the high seas.

    Hulls won: Strike Cruiser, Interdictor, Dreadnought X, Goliath blah blah blah. Stop crying cos u been hit insector, take it on the chin and build a better base :p
  • Crazyleg
    Crazyleg
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 32
    The original hook fyi you can buy resources in the trading post, so you can do more then just speed up time.
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    The original hook fyi you can buy resources in the trading post, so you can do more then just speed up time.

    Yeah you can buy resources and bubbles from the trading post. But this is pretty much a 10 on the 1-10 scale of of fail
    LadyLois
  • Perbrill
    Perbrill
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 806
    Am I missing something? Surely CC players level up faster cos they get stuff quicker so therefore a level 30 non CC player is the same as a level 30 player who has paid to get there.
    Everytime you build a ship you get loads of points thus levelling up.

    If you have a big coiner and a free player with identical researches and ships, the coiner will have a lot less points than the free player because the coiner will not have attacked the salvs/bases in order to get the res to build/research the same items. Therefore the big coiners level will be at an artificially lower level in comparison; thats my point.

  • l rufus l
    l rufus l
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 96
    Not necissarily Pebrill. CC's may not have the experience from hitting salvs (if they CC'd their Blueprints), but there are more ways to get points than hitting salvages. Base Attacks or Fleet Battles for example. Just because they did not spend the time to get the BluePrints does not mean that they have less experience that those who did.
  • antman
    antman
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 1,293
    Pls show me something ingame that a cc player can buy that a free player can't?

    There is nothing get over it u tightass whinging **** I dont see a non cc player as disadvantaged. I see them as tightass **** that wont open their wallet for something good.

    Before u say not everyone can cc its bs. Everyone of the age kixeye suggests should be playing can get a paypal account. All u gotta do is go without beer one day a week or save your pocketmoney for a fb giftcard.

    This I can't afford to donate crap is what I call being to much of a tightass **** to donate to something u like.
  • Ollie99
    Ollie99
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,175
    Nobody has said that all players are (or should be) equal. By very definition, a player that is a level 33 is NOT equal to a player that is level 32.

    Lmao... got to love it I've been in my current sector for about 6 days now and have hardly got to play at all. Since I'm kept in a bubble or my dock disabled by the lvl 36 player beside me that says I have to ask his permission to collect salvage if it's anywhere near his base (and by near his base it pretty much includes anywhere he sees me on the map collecting salvage). He of course has proudly admitted to cc'ing a fleet of everything and can kill anything I have ( I give him a run for his money though). He gets into my base with multiple fleets and multiple coined rockets used consecutively. But hey it's only for 7 days till I can move, right and it is satisfying when he does fail about every third time he tries to get in. Even with all his coined crap. So if I have to get pushed around for the week till I can move to keep this supper coiner happy and paying for the game we all play then so be it. After all if that style of playing wasn't in keeping with the spirit of the game I'm sure that the Kixeye staff would've done something to prevent it. But since there has never been a coin your rocket cool down period I guess that is how they intended this game to be played. It's really not that big of a deal if you think about it, what does he get 6 or 7 mill each resource, I can make that back in about 30 mins. If I'm allowed to salvage without being killed that is. I don't expect everything to be fair I just find it funny when one thing is changed out of "fairness" and another isn't. It's not the game being changed that bothers me so much (though that is often a pain) as much as it is the veil of fairness being used to justify it.

    Well have fun I'm off to attack this level 36 dingleberry again, maybe this time I will send in my thud skirmisher fleet to kill his poorly placed research. If I can't be deadly I can at least be annoying.
    "Whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea."

    Mel Brooks

    Sectors: Too many to remember off the top of my head.

    lvl: 33, I think.
  • Perbrill
    Perbrill
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 806
    Not necissarily Pebrill. CC's may not have the experience from hitting salvs (if they CC'd their Blueprints), but there are more ways to get points than hitting salvages. Base Attacks or Fleet Battles for example. Just because they did not spend the time to get the BluePrints does not mean that they have less experience that those who did.

    Im not just talking about salvages i said base attacks too, i know im right but i give up trying to explain it

    :confused:

  • Khutumi
    Khutumi
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 283
    Most coiners I see only coin repairs and build times - not ressources and blueprints. That means their level will be the same as the non coiners. Often their level is higher cause they spend more time in the game, and do more stuff. Since they coin the build times, they need ressources faster and hence have to salvage more. Thats what I do anyway.

    Khutumi lvl. 60 BP - NBK - sector 120
    'Active Evil is better than Passive Good'
    'I want to trouble players, not amuse them'
    'Your tears fuel my dreads'
    Youtube channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Hornbaek


  • Ollie99
    Ollie99
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,175
    Khutumi wrote: »
    Most coiners I see only coin repairs and build times - not ressources and blueprints. That means their level will be the same as the non coiners. Often their level is higher cause they spend more time in the game, and do more stuff. Since they coin the build times, they need ressources faster and hence have to salvage more. Thats what I do anyway.

    Look at your level meter next time you finish a build.
    "Whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea."

    Mel Brooks

    Sectors: Too many to remember off the top of my head.

    lvl: 33, I think.
  • spaminacan
    spaminacan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 127
    Wulf wrote: »
    I have zero problem with coiners.

    I am a pirate I hit everything that is weaker than me and not associated with me.[/QU
    +1
    noodles lvl 32
    home sector 3

    sectors visited: 31, 41, 405, 445, 304, 70,134 and a few more i forgot.

    User ID is: 66798

    :lol::D:lol::D
  • JoshuaWood96
    JoshuaWood96
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 230
    I actually just thought of this, if we had 2 shipyards then coiners of ships would no longer need to coin them. Therefore less profit for kixeye. As in some posts the half time building would be a loss as making it cheaper for the coiners. I honestly think the shipyard #2 would be cool but then it would take away from the game. Dont like it dont play it. There are many coiners that would still play, kixeye would just have to reduce the amount of sectors and make them smaller if non coiners quit. whatever it happens you adapt to what your situation is.
    The Undertaker
    Won: Strike Cruiser, Strike Cruiser X, Dreadnought X, Missile Cruiser X, Triton, Spectre, Baracuda, Battlecruiser X, Battlecruiser, Mauler, Javelin, Disruptor Cannon, Arm Missile, Stingray, Siege Cannon Z, Hurricane, Siege Drone, Mercury, Sea Scorpion A, Hammer Head A, Hammer Head B, Juggernaut,
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    Lois wrote: »
    I like that.



    Exactly, because us level 33's are more awesome than the 32's. :cool:

    But im a sexy 32! ;)
  • TerraKezzba
    TerraKezzba
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 45
    My bet would be if u gave a noob a creditcard and he coined up to lvl 33 he'd be gettin his **** kicked by lvl 31 non coiners, however give a lvl 30 non coiner a credit card then WATCH THE **** OUT, that badass just polished his boot and iz bout to put it in your ****. Morale of the story USE YOUR **** CARD GODAMMIT!
  • Lucky Luke
    Lucky Luke
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,422
    Khutumi wrote: »
    Most coiners I see only coin repairs and build times - not ressources and blueprints. That means their level will be the same as the non coiners. Often their level is higher cause they spend more time in the game, and do more stuff. Since they coin the build times, they need ressources faster and hence have to salvage more. Thats what I do anyway.

    I know of a few heavy coiners that coin everything, they spend 6-8k a year. (goodluck to em..i wish i could)

    I think thats were the OP is going with this tread, small time coiners (like myself) dont coin BP's or fleet builds. At the moment the fleet i will start building soon will take 3 months, heavy coiners had the same fleet 2 months ago. So that ONE fleet has me behind the 8 ball by 5 months. Now this is the problem- by the time i have finished the fleet it will probably be out of date as 3 new hulls (at least) would of been released which the heavy coiners would already have..so i build ONE of these fleets and its another 3 months....falling further and further behind.

    Dont get me wrong, heavy coiners keep the game free and i wish i could coin like they do BUT the gap between a non coiner and a moderate to high coiner is getting bigger all the time.
  • BLaCKoNi666
    BLaCKoNi666
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 1,059
    Have no problem with coiners, though there are some that think throwing money at the game makes them strong players which is kinda sad because if your hulls are poorly build even high impact hulls like Dreadnoughts and Strike Cruisers becomes easy prey to even the slightly skilled BP player

    That said there are coiners that are highly skilled and really nice and those players are the ones i respect the most :)
  • The Original Hook
    The Original Hook
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 531
    Perbrill wrote: »
    Im not just talking about salvages i said base attacks too, i know im right but i give up trying to explain it

    :confused:

    Ok noob here we go again lol. First off the date at which you join the forum is not the date in which you started the game (**** noobs) I have a 100k Id do you know what that means? That means I've been playing this game since about 3 weeks after it first launched level 34 so NOOB listen to your elders because you are WRONG.

    First off you will gain your exp from brigning back res/cargo, and hitting salvages. The exp you gain from base attacks is half salvage and half fleet exp, if you hit a lower level base you get less exp. Hitting salvages brings you a guaranteed VXP and guaranteed resources. You gain more exp and level up faster hitting salvages then you do bases.

    Second, most CC players wouldn't think about spending cred on resources as they are easily obtained through salvages. Why spend 50cred on res when you can get the res in 30 min and spend 50 cred speeding up your ship builds.

    Third most CC players won't spend cred on research or upgrades, and those that do eventually upgrade everything and therefore have nothing else to spend on but ship builds. The CC er in todays game spends 90% creds on ship build speed ups - even once you have built a blitz, mort, and miss fleet there isn't much else to spend on except repairs and rockets.

    Yes a CC player can pay for the repairs and get out there to hit another base sooner then a non cc plyaer but that's the benifit of paying to play. You get to play more.

    The gap between players hasn't grown in my opinion, I remember the days of the black fog and no salvages, the only way to get res was mining or hitting bases, the best ship on the seas was a FF and we didn't have any extra tech. Point is back then you would still get leveled by someone 5 levels higher then you, but you learned and moved on. Now in todays game where things are a little faster in some cases (such as upgrades and research) players at level 28 can have DU4. Anybody with DU4 can have a decent base. I have a SC seige mort fleet and have failed once before on a level 28 base due to the layout. (happens to the best of us especially with glitches)

    Tired of hearing you noobs cry for this that and the other, fact is we have all been there. The high level players have put in the time that you are crying about putting in, that's why we are high level and are good at what we do.

    Peace!

    Hook_SBS
    The Original (Hook) - Level 75 (160k ID)
    101% against DOCK and LP nuking.
  • Lois
    Lois
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 2,124
    Lucky Luke wrote: »
    But im a sexy 32! ;)

    You are the exception!
    LadyLois
Sign In or Register to comment.