please help !!

H20
H20
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
edited 29 Jun 2012, 6:47PM
still cannot login , stuck on 'loading sector'
but mine friend told me , I am at base??
ID is: 5140099

left 2 day for the event =( still cannot login :(:crying::crying:
  • GixxerDaveNeo
    GixxerDaveNeo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 52
    Rich,

I can't send you a personal message, getting message 1009 or something
    I have been having the "loading sector" problem for 7 days. User ID 4199264 sector 105.

FYI: i have tried all the troubleshooting and multiple computers.
  • GhostRid3r
    GhostRid3r
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    i believe the problem is the server needs a restart you might have loged out but the server thinks you are online
    its a thought maybe it could help so if david sees this he might concider the thought
  • H20
    H20
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    when I stuck on 'loading sector'
    my friend msg me on FB , I am at the player base =(
    think some bug , even i at my friend house use his PC also cannot log in same stuck on 'loading sector':(
  • Jobo Banta
    Jobo Banta
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    anyone else having this problem? was able to log into the game.. but very annoyingly being booted out from time to time... saying that i have been disconnected..

looking at the FAQ... they are saying probably something about the intermittent connections that are not noticeable when browsing...

but i am sure not in my case... as i am also playing a MMORPG and have been online the whole time this happens here in WC....

appreciate if anyone can tell me any workaround if not how to resolve the issue...
  • yeahthatguy
    yeahthatguy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    I am unable to log into the game, I have tried three different computers, cleared cache, updated all that could be updated, tried Chrome,Firefox,Internet explorer and Opera as well and no luck. All i ever get is "Please wait connecting and the spinning gear" .

Your User ID is: 5994673 please help.