it is not a server overload

Baron Horne
Baron Horne
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
edited 28 Jun 2012, 11:23PM
havnt been able to login since 12:30 pm est for the event. i read around the forums and all say is server overload.......well its a load but not server overload. (that was sarcasm for you dim witted folk)
only my account from my location cant be played so dont lie to us saying its the server as i have created another acct my wife also and a buddy is playing 3 blocks from me. on the new accts no waiting to get in plays fine no lag.
i also see no staff interaction saying we know theres a problem were working on it. so while they are counting our money and laughing players around the world get screwed. if u need to ban me from the game or forum for stating my opinion feel free. and im sure mister i am the rules will post or delete it. little tip kixeye staff you need better social interaction with players to have a great game not keeping all in the dark and power trippin in a post arguing with some noob who broke the rules in this public setting (you know who you are and i suspect you to be 14 acting like that) show some professionalism
  • hyperlight66
    hyperlight66
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    i agree!!! i have the same problem. I tried to log on two different computer, with two different browsers on each.

please fix!!!!
  • Kenny Graham
    Kenny Graham
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    Hello, this is community support. You should submit a ticket for the 'professional' support.. I have and I would tell you what the reply was, but it seems I could get banned for that...So you will have to submit a ticket for the most recent information.
  • hyperlight66
    hyperlight66
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    i submitted a ticket already...still nothing!
  • Kenny Graham
    Kenny Graham
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
    i submitted a ticket already...still nothing!

Probably because it is getting late. It took them only about an hour to reply to my ticket.