why do admins delete the threads

SGT_HAM
SGT_HAM
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,570
edited 28 Jun 2012, 8:44PM
the admins deleted my thread 3 times for no reason and it has nothing against the rules
why?
and this is the second time i post this thread because they deleted the same as this thread before for no reason
i even got banned for a while
Watch War Commander Videos and Subscribe to my channel at my youtube channel
I'm going to pretend you didn't just admit to breaking both Facebooks and our Terms of Service by making a 2nd account.
NickName: SGT_HAM
Level:32 Home Sector: 164 Current Sector: 184
Events Completed: Rogue Assault(Special Color). Red Faction(HQ Edition).WarHawk(Elite Version).HellFire(Elite Version)
:D
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey there,

I am 100% certain that you violated the rules when you posted, and that's why your threads have been deleted. I sent you a PM warning you about reposting deleted stuff, and here you are again. I am going to give you a chance to post what you wanted to, but if it's something against the rules, I am going to not only delete it, but I will be banning you as you have not listened to multiple warnings.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    i did not why u guys deleted it in the first place this is what i wrote in the first thread
    " i sent a support ticket to kixey support team and they told me thats our fault but we cant fix it sorry"
    whats wrong with that?
    I'm going to pretend you didn't just admit to breaking both Facebooks and our Terms of Service by making a 2nd account.
    Events Completed: Rogue Assault(Special Color). Red Faction(HQ Edition).WarHawk(Elite Version).HellFire(Elite Version)
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    That is actually a pretty clear rules violation. You aren't allowed to discuss your dealings with support those dealings are private. If you kept doing it and didn't listen after having your threads deleted, what else can we choose to do but keep deleting the violations and then ban you if you never listen?
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    That is actually a pretty clear rules violation. You aren't allowed to discuss your dealings with support those dealings are private. If you kept doing it and didn't listen after having your threads deleted, what else can we choose to do but keep deleting the violations and then ban you if you never listen?
    hahahaha show me this rule?
    anyways its a game problem and the forum said i can write any of my problems if i can
    anyways the support wont respond so!
    these are the forum rules and there is no such thing
    http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/218871-Forum-Posting-Rules-Please-Read!?highlight=forum+rules
  • SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    gotcha_journalism_sticker-p217634346996028933z85xz_400.jpg
  • TonyKing
    TonyKing
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 27
    This all fine and dandy..but what do you do while Support takes their sweet time to address your problem??.I have been suspended for two days now and I have not the vaguest idea why....I do not cheat and have worked hard on my BP site, I have a balance in my f/b credits I am a good pirate! And I have witnessed at least three occasions where players appealing to this forum have had CM's solve there suspended problems in seconds.....So what else should we do..we are addicted to this game and suffer appropriately.....WHY!!!????
  • SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    CaptRobRoy wrote: »
    This all fine and dandy..but what do you do while Support takes their sweet time to address your problem??.I have been suspended for two days now and I have not the vaguest idea why....I do not cheat and have worked hard on my BP site, I have a balance in my f/b credits I am a good pirate! And I have witnessed at least three occasions where players appealing to this forum have had CM's solve there suspended problems in seconds.....So what else should we do..we are addicted to this game and suffer appropriately.....WHY!!!????

yeah i and my friends reported hackers with videos and screen shots and they were never banned but the good players get banned i dunno why and how
    hope i dont get banned XD
  • SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    CaptRobRoy wrote: »

this is another game so
    heres battle pirates forum
    http://forums.kixeye.com/forums/16-Battle-Pirates
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    SGT_HAM wrote: »
    hahahaha show me this rule?
    Friend, I am the rules.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    Friend, I am the rules.

why there is rules then?
    oh you said that cuz u cant answer me
    i got you right there you know
    so your saying that u can do anything you want?

your watching a lot of movies
    MR" RULES
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Haha, I'm really not trying to be dramatic. I was trying to do you a favor by not just deleting your posts! I've given you plenty of opportunity to voice your concern and have told you repeatedly that you are in violation of the rules, both here and in Private Message. You haven't been linked to the correct rules clearly: http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq

If something we say to you is not expressed specifically in those rules, as those rules state, we have the discretion to determine whether or not a post you make is okay or not.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    Haha, I'm really not trying to be dramatic. I was trying to do you a favor by not just deleting your posts! I've given you plenty of opportunity to voice your concern and have told you repeatedly that you are in violation of the rules, both here and in Private Message. You haven't been linked to the correct rules clearly: http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq

If something we say to you is not expressed specifically in those rules, as those rules state, we have the discretion to determine whether or not a post you make is okay or not.
    still there is no such rules i read it before i talk
    and its not the first time thats happen
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    It's been mentioned a lot before. Consider this your formal information session. It is a rule. I'll get it added to the rules section for you so it's up in there :)

We just can't have you posting private discussions with our support staff on our public forum.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

• SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    It's been mentioned a lot before. Consider this your formal information session. It is a rule. I'll get it added to the rules section for you so it's up in there :)

We just can't have you posting private discussions with our support staff on our public forum.
    your kidding me right
    ok i will if they fixed the problem that they caused to me :D
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    You need to handle your support issues with the Customer Support staff. They are great at what they do. I'm going to close this thread now.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

This discussion has been closed.