After 6 days.. a response!!!

Kevan Booker
Kevan Booker
Greenhorn
Joined May 2012 Posts: 12
edited 29 Jun 2012, 5:23PM
Been unable to get on for 6 days.. "Loading Sector" issue.. finally, finally.. a response from KixEye... basically do exactly what is on the "cannot connect" webpage.. explained I had done all of this and it wanst my computer/browser it was definetly the account.

So.. £30 odd out of pocket, 6 weeks of playing and that's it? Cheers.
wcid:4216950 unable to play since: 22-06-2012
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey there, I am sorry to hear that you are having problems connecting to the game. The game team is always working hard to improve stability. Usually problems like this are on the users end, but if you could give me your WC User ID I'll forward it to the game team so that they can look into it. In the future, do not post your responses from our Support team. It is a rules violation, and this is your warning.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • thall
    thall
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    should everyone give u there wc id so u can pass them all on so they know there r more havin the problem?
    User ID: 5815589
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    thall wrote: »
    should everyone give u there wc id so u can pass them all on so they know there r more havin the problem?

It never hurts to include your ID, in fact I think people should include it in their signatures if they are comfortable with that :p
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • thall
    thall
    Greenhorn
    User ID is: 5815589
    lol i would put it in my signature but i dont know how
  • thall
    thall
    Greenhorn
    never mind i figured it out lol
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    Just out of interest why does it violate "privacy?" Surely that information is between kixeye and us, so its OUR information to do with as we please? Which includes sharing it on the public domain? Especially if it helps other players!
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Dan Jackson
    Dan Jackson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 282
    Oh and it also helps Kixeye out if they dont have to keep responding to Tickets!
    :lol: Quote of the week:
    They sorta explode :/
    We may change this
    Alliances are for ****! Dont start a fight with someone and then winge and run to mummy when they hit you back. As my mum used to say..."Dont make no beef, then there wont be no beef"

Because I keep losing it - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • colef16
    colef16
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 38
    dan kiyexes a joke look what they've done to this repair system they dont reply to anything other than rubbish that doesnt involve actually problems