3 1/2 hours of not being able to log on

crimsontide5540
crimsontide5540
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
edited 28 Jun 2012, 4:48PM
I was kicked off game after 1st wave of rogue assault and can not get back on. Come on 3 1/2 hours is rediculous. I just want to get back on and collesct resources and upgrade buildings don't even care about assault any more.
  • DrJoe
    DrJoe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    I was kicked off game after 1st wave of rogue assault and can not get back on. Come on 3 1/2 hours is rediculous. I just want to get back on and collesct resources and upgrade buildings don't even care about assault any more.

I can't get back in either. Been almost 4 hours now.:crying::crying::crying::crying:
  • crimsontide5540
    crimsontide5540
    Greenhorn
    4 hours now! Is anything going to be done about this or not?
  • crimsontide5540
    crimsontide5540
    Greenhorn
    4 1/2 hours and not one answer from anyone about this. Not even a "we are working on it". I sent a ticket to support 4 hours ago and only response so far is the general reply suggesting the problem is my fault.
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey guys, the game team is aware. Very sorry to hear that you are still having problems. Moving this to support and closing. There will be a solution to it soon! As for tickets, they can take a while to get back as we are backlogged. Keep on trying and you will be able to get in eventually.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
This discussion has been closed.