Troops are not moving on the map - ***Resolved***

• Hubert Robert
    Hubert Robert
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    and sector 149 OMG!!! what's happened with this game?????!!!!! i can't move platoons... before update game was GREAT!!!... Now... it's bad
  • Amendra Singh
    Amendra Singh
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 23
    sector 1 is under the same problem now..just started 10mins ago.....platoons cant move nor return to base.
    Commander : We have new intel, some mad rogues are gonna attack.
    Troops: *Loads Shells into tanks* *Fills Armor piercing rounds* then says....let them come. Sir!!!
  • DeathKillerElite99
    DeathKillerElite99
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 205
    Boooooooo!!!! Fix it kxeye dont let me down :)
    KIXEYE FOREVER
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    Sector 144: My platoons also are acting normal; deploy, attack, move, return to base. Also, no talk of stuck platoons in chat. Lastly, I was not on when this started happening to people - don't know if that is a factor or not.
      WC ID 3439259
  • Tamer Abd El Salam
    Tamer Abd El Salam
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 132
    i cant move or call my platoons home they all stuck and not move
  • qj7gn0
    qj7gn0
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 13
    Sector 1 cannot move either
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 60
    Guys, please join the HUGE stuck platoons thread so you will be heard better.
  • JON FRENCH
    JON FRENCH
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 639
    314159rat wrote: »
    Interesting, I wonder what is different about your sector... I am sure the devs are wondering as well!

We just tested when I saw this, 6:36 Pacific time, and still stuck in sector 88. All other functions seem OK.

yeah, strange it is. I wonder if its linked to the upcoming Rogue Assault? I completed first time around, wonder if all those reporting have the Rogue Assault to complete?
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    There is a stuck platoons thread, PLEASE post this information there it is really important info!
  • DeathKillerElite99
    DeathKillerElite99
    Minor Nuisance
    JON FRENCH wrote: »
    yeah, strange it is. I wonder if its linked to the upcoming Rogue Assault? I completed first time around, wonder if all those reporting have the Rogue Assault to complete?

never have though of that Jon good point
    KIXEYE FOREVER
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    JON FRENCH wrote: »
    Interesting theory, but I have to complete Rogue Assault and my platoons are working. Gotta be something else
      WC ID 3439259
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    We never got to the assault in 88, so I am not sure if that is the cause, but it seems like it happened around midnight Pacific for us so we were wondering if a timed event set it off.
  • TonyBal
    TonyBal
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 22
    All platoons are currently stuck on world map. You can deploy, but you cannot move them or return them to base so don't try with anything you are going to need for the Rogue Assult or you may be without it.o.O
  • Itlct
    Itlct
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3
    I have the same problem :'(
  • Todd A Muse
    Todd A Muse
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    Sector 63 just started maybe an hour ago- I'm calling it the Rogue Attack Glue Trap Trick - Cause I'm stuck like a mouse in a Glue Trap....
  • Moose1
    Moose1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 220
    TonyBal wrote: »
    All platoons are currently stuck on world map. You can deploy, but you cannot move them or return them to base so don't try with anything you are going to need for the Rogue Assult or you may be without it.o.O
    It is a game wide problem Tony. No player can move a platoon on the world map. They are aware of the issue and hopefully are trying to fix it before the event begins, otherwise those with platoons in depots are at a severe disadvantage since they cannot return them to base to protect it.
  • DeathKillerElite99
    DeathKillerElite99
    Minor Nuisance
    Kxeye fix this
    KIXEYE FOREVER
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    Sector 63 just started maybe an hour ago- I'm calling it the Rogue Attack Glue Trap Trick - Cause I'm stuck like a mouse in a Glue Trap....

RAGTT? That is it! The new gatling trucks have a GLUE sprayer attachment we did not know about. Great new feature, I wonder how long it lasts?
  • Shah Badiozzaman
    Shah Badiozzaman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    sector 133 also the same...
  • JayBoy
    JayBoy
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,230
    Moose1 wrote: »
    It is a game wide problem Tony. No player can move a platoon on the world map. They are aware of the issue and hopefully are trying to fix it before the event begins, otherwise those with platoons in depots are at a severe disadvantage since they cannot return them to base to protect it.

my platoons move just fine
    "Death is just another great adventure"

http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Paul Lawrence
    Paul Lawrence
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1
    sector 120 is stuck as well..
    awesome work Kixeye
  • Accordionthief
    Accordionthief
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 555
    I noticed that the Roque assault timer is standing still at 2 hours since my platoon is stuck on the map.
    Lead us, from temptation,
    lead us, don't let us fall.
    Lead us, to salvation,
    lead us, into the war!
  • Taz Taz
    Taz Taz
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 70
    Mine are fine also perhaps it just your guys sector what on are you on i am on 212
    [QUOTE=SGT_HAM;2235031]hey wait didnt you quit the game?
    i knew it no one can resist playing WC[/QUOTE] 
  • Accordionthief
    Accordionthief
    Skilled Warrior
    I dont know if any one noticed, but my Rogue assault timer is standing still at 2 hours since my platoon got stuck on the map.
    Lead us, to salvation,
    lead us, into the war!
  • RuiAmaral
    RuiAmaral
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 53
    Sector 102 troops dont move in the world map
  • Gunrunner1225
    Gunrunner1225
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 16
    My units are stuck as well. I'm in sector 221. 749261 is my user ID. Cannot move units out away from base or return them to base. Please Help

Thanks
  • JayBoy
    JayBoy
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,230
    Mine are fine also perhaps it just your guys sector what on are you on i am on 212

im in 157. my timer says 2 hrs as well, however It wont give you the minute timer, so it will say 2 hrs until the hour is up.
    "Death is just another great adventure"

http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Accordionthief
    Accordionthief
    Skilled Warrior
    JayBoy wrote: »
    im in 157. my timer says 2 hrs as well, however It wont give you the minute timer, so it will say 2 hrs until the hour is up.

Oh, that explains the timer, my mistake.
    Lead us, to salvation,
    lead us, into the war!
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    JayBoy wrote: »
    my platoons move just fine

What sector are you in?
  • Todd A Muse
    Todd A Muse
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    314159rat wrote: »
    RAGTT? That is it! The new gatling trucks have a GLUE sprayer attachment we did not know about. Great new feature, I wonder how long it lasts?

Until they send out the Cyborg Cats to eat us......
This discussion has been closed.