Troops are not moving on the map - ***Resolved***

Don61
Don61
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 46
edited 28 Jun 2012, 11:51AM
Everyone in Sector 35 seems stuck on a hex and can't move. Can someone check on this? Talk about being stuck in the mud....

Mod edit
please see:
http://forums.kixeye.com/threads/230860-Current-Issue-unable-to-move-platoons-on-the-map
for updates on this issue.
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 60
    We cannot MOVE!

We can deploy, dozer, build, etc, but once on the World Map we are stuck in place. Reloads and reboots do NOT help.

Ideas?
  • Tim Nelson
    Tim Nelson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 15
    [email protected], took two platoons out, was working for a day or two, no problem, it seemed to me, now, took two platoons out and once out, can't move them, can't put them back in base either. 46.335 Sector 55 Your User ID is: 5786309
  • Ivan Livingston
    Ivan Livingston
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    Don61 wrote: »
    Everyone in Sector 35 seems stuck on a hex and can't move. Can someone check on this? Talk about being stuck in the mud....

Same is happening on Sector 161, cant bring platoons back in, move them or anything
  • Christopher Farinella
    Christopher Farinella
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    sector 11 having the same problems.
  • Dennis Soh
    Dennis Soh
    Greenhorn
    After attacking,,,my platoon stuck in world map and cannot be move? What is happening.
    Can you slove the auto relax problem and why is my platoon stuck. The system become more and more unstable after the so call upgrade
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    Send a support form: http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• tsupan
    tsupan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 13
    sector 98 same problem...
  • paul_logsdon2005
    paul_logsdon2005
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 6
    Sector 187, 180, and 126 also...
  • Stephen Newton
    Stephen Newton
    Potential Threat
    Sector 187 is down as well
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    Dennis Soh wrote: »
    After attacking,,,my platoon stuck in world map and cannot be move? What is happening.
    Can you slove the auto relax problem and why is my platoon stuck. The system become more and more unstable after the so call upgrade

Same in sector 88, bug report filed.
  • 314159rat
    314159rat
    Potential Threat
    Yep, it looks like this is in all sectors. File a bug report and add to the stuck platoon thread.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Thanks for alerting us to this - we are looking into it. However we do need you to contact Support directly via the Support Form. When you do you will be asked for your user id, which is found beneath the game. However to help us out please also include the following:

Sector:
    Base Location:
    Location of your stuck platoons:me issue - so we are looking into it.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • El Savador
    El Savador
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    me too in sector 207
    ,can anyone fix this?
  • Hitman007
    Hitman007
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 8,990
    Kixeye knows about this problem, they are looking into it
    Report hackers and any other problems you may have by sending in a Ticket

If a MOD or a CM remove/close/edit/delete a thread or a post, there's a reason for it. Re-posting the same post/thread is a violation of forum rules

BP Glossary, Everything you need to know about BP Everything you should need to know about Battle Pirates
  • steelworker98
    steelworker98
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 165
    having the same problem in 44
  • Fubar630
    Fubar630
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 11
    Why can no one in Sector 78 move troops around the Map? You can deploy them from base but once on the map they cannot be moved around.

Please do not say fill in a help support ticket.......if everyone in 78 did that we would crash the system
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Thanks for alerting us to this - we are looking into it. However we do need you to contact Support directly via the Support Form. When you do you will be asked for your user id, which is found beneath the game. However to help us out please also include the following:

Sector:
    Base Location:
    Location of your stuck platoons:
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Fubar630
    Fubar630
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 11
    I don't think you are quite understanding the gravity of the Situation KIXEYE.......The whole of 78 is having the same problem......if every fills out you help desk tickets we will crash you system......This is not about individuals being able to move, it is about whole sectors having the same issue
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    We are aware, but we still need the extra details from some people to actually check into it, so far none of the reports have included that information. Hence my request.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Did any of you who are experiencing this issue relocate at all?

and if anyone wants to test, it is possible that relocating might at least temporarily fix it for you.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Did any of you who are experiencing this issue relocate at all?
  • Solamain
    Solamain
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 2
    Nope, have not relocated anything. Unfortunately if this is not resolved I will not be able to take part in the event in 8 hours as my heavy hitters (well, what I have for heavy hitters) I would use for base defense are stuck on the world map, and I am sure this is the case for many other players.
  • Stephen Newton
    Stephen Newton
    Potential Threat
    Can I suggest shutting game down or at least stopping the timer to the event coming up till issue is resolved..
  • Oily
    Oily
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 74
    sector 64 same issue and stopping the clock would be a good idea till this issue is fixed.
  • waspy
    waspy
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 9
    nope - no relocation here....one minute they were going fine.....finished attacking a base and none of them now move. I can deploy a new one - but that just gets stuck were I deployed it

support ticket sent under heading 'world map issues'

with base cords and platoons cords included
  • Driftville
    Driftville
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 258
    I agree, cant do jack with my platoons. Seems to be affecting everybody
  • Bob Jackson
    Bob Jackson
    Greenhorn
    in 88 also, i think they should stop events till things are fixed, like repair time now cannot move troops. been over 2 hours and no closer to playing?
  • Moose1
    Moose1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 220
    It seems that this issue is throughout the entire game not a single sector. I am in an alliance that has several members in several sectors and it has been reported in all that we have members in for every player.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    We're still looking into this issue, concerns about the event will be passed on.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    We're still looking into this issue, concerns about the event will be passed on.
This discussion has been closed.