Loading Problem

• Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Fix is being tested as I type,

and easier to send info to me via the support form - if it needs to come to me of course.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • NarutOo Hassan
    NarutOo Hassan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    Rich ,i Got this Error : Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    We have just made live a fix for this issue, please clear your cache and reload the game.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • strachantsmall
    strachantsmall
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    I have the same issue - Loading Sector, since noon yesterday (over 24 hours)
    (I was on yesterday morning when the platoons froze on the world map shortly after 11 on the US east coast.)
    Can not get on from my system or a friends even though he can get on and plan.
  • NarutOo Hassan
    NarutOo Hassan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    Thx Rich u are the Hero it's Opened Now
  • Chris Robert James
    Chris Robert James
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    if u wait long enough u will get to see your base behind the reconnect messgae that finally appears, takes about 15 mins or more though.

Rich I cant send it to the forum because is a personal email from me. Maybe message me an email address?
    Trouble Connecting to the game? try the link below: - http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=kixeye_games

KIXEYE Support tickets here: - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Chris check your pm's.

Can anyone else confirm they are now in and playing again?
  • After_Shock
    After_Shock
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    Back in! Not much left of my forces but back in.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    good news, I'll leave this thread open for a little while longer though just to be sure.
  • tinelzin
    tinelzin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    fix, thx

good suport change my mind
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    tinelzin wrote: »
    fix, thx

good suport change my mind

thank you ;)
  • abeck254
    abeck254
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    I am having the same problem..have not been able to load game since yesterday.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    abatti wrote: »
    I am having the same problem..have not been able to load game since yesterday.

I may end up asking you to contact support, but can you provide your user id please.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Ok all is looking good for most of you.

abatti, I have passed on your details and it will be looked into, but could you also raise a ticket via the support forum please.
This discussion has been closed.