mGrizzy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 127
    that is the email I got today from kixeye
  • Stefan Watzinger
    Stefan Watzinger
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    After deleting my whole post about those issues I'm quite angry - I provided lots of information which could be helpful to other users.

I just installed a Flash Player version with Debug function - there is something going wrong with the game itself which has nothing to do with my system:

Error #2044: securityError text=Error #2048: Security-Sandbox: https://wc-fb4-s.cdn.kixeye.com/flash/friends.v11.swf wasn't able to load any data from https://wc-fb-vip.sjc.kixeye.com/api/player/getfriends?ts=225&signed_request=kz1lBqEGEy[censored for security reasons)
  • NarutOo Hassan
    NarutOo Hassan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    Dear:- KIXEYE Q Rich , I Think The Problem From ID's Between 5140099 : 6028479 or Higher So i Think Must Check those id's Fast that Problem stuck or they get out from Data Base So Check it ,

I Checked All steps and still problem Exist ,But I change My Pc to LabTop Core i7 Cache 8 ram 6 G.b New Win7 today i Checked my Account on 3 pc's what do u think ,all of them have Problem with Flash player or Face book or Windows but when i checked my Brother's Account he Working Perfect why this account look @ Range ID's and u Can see what happened ,
    My User ID is : 5836376

Please Check it fast Before the Event End .
  • Stefan Watzinger
    Stefan Watzinger
    Greenhorn
    Actually it's quite audacious by KIXEYE to blame the user's PCs for an issue that is surely because there is a malefunction inside of the game.

After checking this issue now on 4 different PCs with 3 different OS (Mac, Win7, Win XP) with newest flash-player, older versions of flash-player and a debug-version of the flash-player I'm 100% sure, that this is an non-user-related error. What's the most annoying thing: Players are using time, therefore ressources and when they get attacked by other users even their buildings without being able to do anything against it.

Actually I understand KIXEYE why they are trying to blame the user's systems for this error: Players having spent Facebook-money should get all their facebook-money back after KIXEYE fixed those issues because they are so affecting the game so seriously that it is impossible to play. New players which need every hour to make sure to develop their base fast enough should get the damage-security-period back again to have a chance to built up their base in a satisfactory way. I guess, nothing of this will happen.
  • Douglas Kinard
    Douglas Kinard
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 62
    Didi van H wrote: »
    Same problem over here, ever since the rogue attack it crashed and havnt been able to get on for almost 16 hours now. Stuck at loading screen and when my buddy logs in on my pc with his account everything works perfect!!!!!! Also according to my friends who are in the game they say it says that player is in base while im stuck on loading screen.
    please give us some information so we know that you know there is a problem and something is being done??

my userID: 5897921 - Sector 13

btw i tried firefox, explorer and chrome. i also rebooted couple of times, tried different internet connections (my home, my buddys home and my parents home) i put all firewallshit of, tried on 3 other computers,.... i did everything i can think of but nothing seemed to work and fact that my buddy can login on my laptop without problems makes it more frustrating!!!

We may have something here - mine crashed as the rogue attack began. After that it never loaded again -
    Regards,
    Doug Kinard
  • babyangel21
    babyangel21
    Greenhorn
    that when mine crashed too

this is mine User ID is: 5871201
  • Roger Brown
    Roger Brown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 11
    and mine, and all you get is crap cut and paste responses or silence. Way to go on customer service.
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    After deleting my whole post about those issues I'm quite angry - I provided lots of information which could be helpful to other users.

I just installed a Flash Player version with Debug function - there is something going wrong with the game itself which has nothing to do with my system:

Error #2044: securityError text=Error #2048: Security-Sandbox: https://wc-fb4-s.cdn.kixeye.com/flash/friends.v11.swf wasn't able to load any data from https://wc-fb-vip.sjc.kixeye.com/api/player/getfriends?ts=225&signed_request=kz1lBqEGEy[censored for security reasons)

Thank you Stefan, that will help us track this down.

Could you just confirm your user id as well please.
    nvm, found it.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • NarutOo Hassan
    NarutOo Hassan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    I think all we Need Now Just Solutions For This Issue Before Event ,, I do My Post Before we Get the Event and i Still have This Problem o.O why !!!!
  • Josh_2
    Josh_2
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 36
    We may have something here - mine crashed as the rogue attack began. After that it never loaded again -

Can you guys help me narrow this down? What wave were you on when the game crashed?
  • babyangel21
    babyangel21
    Greenhorn
    mine was right when the event start if i got a wave it maybe wave 1

User ID is: 5871201
  • Lott
    Lott
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    I was online before the event began, I completed the first wave, crashed and have since been unable to get past the "Loading Sector" screen.

User ID: 6050479
  • Pyroc
    Pyroc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    Same here, completed first wave, started repairs then I got an overload message. After that I just get to Loading Sector

Your User ID is: 5894788
  • hyperlight66
    hyperlight66
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    i made it through the first 4-5 waves then crashed, haven't been able to lag on since...

User ID is: 5868395

support ticket KIX_SPT_0000192778‏
  • Douglas Kinard
    Douglas Kinard
    Potential Threat
    The loading problem is definitely associated with the event of the rogue attack - all other possibilities have been eliminated - focus your attention on the rogue attack
    Regards,
    Doug Kinard
  • GixxerDaveNeo
    GixxerDaveNeo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 52
    I have not been able to log in before the event. I was attacking a depot when it started for me 6 or 7 days ago....
  • Josh_2
    Josh_2
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 36
    Thank you everyone who has given us details. We've been able to duplicate it locally and are working on a fix asap. Sorry to keep you guys from the event!
  • TakedaShingen
    TakedaShingen
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 57
    My problem started with the start of the event, at first there was something like system overloaded only written as overlaoded this was going on about 4 hours, at a certain point i went into my base with the immediate pop up...lost connection or something en kicked of (i could see in a glimp that my base energy capacity was down to 700 from 1300) and that was about it this happened just twice in 4 hours all the rest it could not load the sector and thats about it

User ID is: 5874604
  • katherine
    katherine
    Greenhorn
    yeap, it happened to me since wave 1 and i cant get pass loading sector..... ID is: 5943214
  • Douglas Kinard
    Douglas Kinard
    Potential Threat
    Exact same place it happened to me - wave 1 completed and I clicked that I was ready for wave 2 and the game crashed and I have not been able to access since.
    Regards,
    Doug Kinard
  • Tim Boyes-Hill
    Tim Boyes-Hill
    Greenhorn
    Same here - not been able to get in for 24 hours now, very frustrating.
  • Karkinos
    Karkinos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 24
    For more than 24 hours now I've only been getting the "Loading Sector" screen before it eventually times out. I was never able to log in for the rogue assault. My user ID is 5844406.
  • Seth Long
    Seth Long
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Had no problems till the event started. Now stuck at "Loading Sector...". Was never able to log in once the event started so no idea what wave.
  • Mido Egypty
    Mido Egypty
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    i have the same problem

MY User ID is: 5855682
  • Nel Fong
    Nel Fong
    Greenhorn
    My loading sector problem happened 8 days ago, tried all solutions, same with all users here. (just couldn't get my account to load in, whereas using other account can get in). Seems like more users getting affected with this bug.
    User ID is: 2582381
  • Stefan Watzinger
    Stefan Watzinger
    Greenhorn
    Thank you everyone who has given us details. We've been able to duplicate it locally and are working on a fix asap. Sorry to keep you guys from the event!

Sounds good!
    But: What will happen with spent Facebook Money and the resources we weren't able to gather during the problems? And: What will happen with the protection period for newer players?
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    Let's get you all back in and playing first. Anything else you'd need to contact Support about.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Chris Robert James
    Chris Robert James
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    Let's get you all back in and playing first. Anything else you'd need to contact Support about.

Any update for us Rich?

Also Rich can you please message me, I am trying to send an important mail to you for Kixeye
    Trouble Connecting to the game? try the link below: - http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=kixeye_games

KIXEYE Support tickets here: - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • Karkinos
    Karkinos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 24
    What is the ETA on being able to fix the problems?
  • Roger Brown
    Roger Brown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 11
    if u wait long enough u will get to see your base behind the reconnect messgae that finally appears, takes about 15 mins or more though.
This discussion has been closed.