Loading Problem

• Stefan Watzinger
    Stefan Watzinger
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    Actually I would be really interesting to list up what we did for solving this error-message. I'm really sure that this is because the Loading-Message doesn't disappear even though the game is already up in the background...
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 141
    Didi van H wrote: »
    load of people seem to have this problem including me, if you read a little further in the forum you will see there al like dozens of topics and reactions about this crash... only thing we can do is send notice to Kixeye and wait untill they fixed it.....

Problem is, I have read posts on this forum of people who have had this problem for 6 weeks and still haven't been able to play. They laugh and say there is no end in sight.
  • Stefan Watzinger
    Stefan Watzinger
    Greenhorn
    Problem is, I have read posts on this forum of people who have had this problem for 6 weeks and still haven't been able to play. They laugh and say there is no end in sight.

If this is really the case, KIXEYE has to get a real problem. Players who used facebook-coins to develop their base spent real money in the end which means that KIXEYE has to pay back anything that was paid before. This could be **** expensive.
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    I know its frustrating guys but ranting will not solve the problem any quicker. Kixeye I am sure will be making this their priority. Remember WC is a revenue maker for them and they are all too aware that they are currently losing money because of this minor error.

I assume that all the people that have the problem have submitted support tickets?

It may be worth for Kixeye to extend or relaunch the Rogue assault event in order to give those that have missed the better part of it a chance of winning something?

Yes, I sent a support ticket, and the response was simply redirecting me to the Troubleshoot Loading page we all have already tried.

and I hope they extend the Rogue Assault for us, but I really doubt they will.
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Yes, I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

However, I have tried to login on a Windows XP Pro machine and it still gets stuck on LOADING SECTOR.

It's not the computer, it's not the connection. It's Facebook or KIXEYE. Period.
  • Dank65
    Dank65
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    Friend of mine got me to start this game a couple of days ago so I did got to rolling and got into it but now since the down time yesterday
    I have not been able to get past the "loading Sector screen" so now I cant get in and since this is the primary time to build up while your
    under protection it pretty much screws the pooch if you ask me.

Now at first I thought maybe it was just a glitch and I could get back in shortly but since Ive been on the forums and have done some
    reading it seems some people have had this problem for weeks.

I had planned on inviting all my friends to start this game but since this fiasco, Well I dont think so and Im just glad it happend now instead of later after I had spent real money on this **** of a game.

So good luck to you all but I AM OUTTA HERE...................................:mad:
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    I know it sucks but ehh.
    Have you tried,
    1. restarting your computer
    2. Clearing cache
    3. reinstalling flash or downgrading
    4. disabling firewall, or other anti virus
    5. sending a ticket to http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • jerryo
    jerryo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    cant login stuck at loading sector:mad: user id:5937494
  • Karkinos
    Karkinos
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 24
    this is ridiculous. 22 hours of Loading Sector. I tried all trouble-shooting and started a ticket and have not received a response. I also note not a single post from Admin or Kixeye acknowledging the problem. As this is my first experience with Kixeye, it may well be my last.
  • Dank65
    Dank65
    Greenhorn
    dave killa wrote: »
    I know it sucks but ehh.
    Have you tried,
    1. restarting your computer
    2. Clearing cache
    3. reinstalling flash or downgrading
    4. disabling firewall, or other anti virus
    5. sending a ticket to http://support.kixeye.com/mail/

Yes to all the above but thanks anyway for the reply..........:D
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    Dank65 wrote: »
    Yes to all the above but thanks anyway for the reply..........:D
    have you tried a different computer?
    or logging on to a friends bp on your computer?
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Karkinos wrote: »
    this is ridiculous. 22 hours of Loading Sector. I tried all trouble-shooting and started a ticket and have not received a response. I also note not a single post from Admin or Kixeye acknowledging the problem. As this is my first experience with Kixeye, it may well be my last.

Yes, I just found this company and game 3 days ago, via word of mouth from my uncle. My impressions? KIXEYE is straight up ignoring the problem exists. And if you ever do get a response, they blame the player's computer or connection. I have no issues with KIXEYE, but this is not a good way to run a company....
  • natemildlyextreme
    natemildlyextreme
    Greenhorn
    dave killa wrote: »
    Try disabling your firewalls temporarily, or any other anti virus software

yeah I logged into the same PC with my wife's account and it worked perfectly so the problem is definitely not from my end of things or my PC hope they work it out soon
  • tinelzin
    tinelzin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    same problem User id: 5983476
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Just remember : This is only those of us who actually spent the time to click on "Discuss" and that brought us to this website, and then actually registered to post about this issue.

Can you imagine how many players have this problem and haven't even come to these forums?
  • babyangel21
    babyangel21
    Greenhorn
    It been 24 hrs for me and it not getting better i been trying from the time the assault started and i know people are getting on in my sector but i cant it please wait loading sector screen is all im getting User ID is: 5871201
  • babyangel21
    babyangel21
    Greenhorn
    i did what u said i clean my cache and it still not loading the game says please wait loading sector User ID is: 5871201

KIX_SPT_0000192956 ticket number
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 37,470
    i did what u said i clean my cache and it still not loading the game says please wait loading sector User ID is: 5871201

thanks for checking.

If a few more could confirm either way it will help us, thank you.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • hyperlight66
    hyperlight66
    Greenhorn
    i cleared the browser cache and reload the game...still gets locked up at "PLEASE WAIT Loading Sector" :(

User ID is: 5868395

support ticket KIX_SPT_0000192778‏
  • tinelzin
    tinelzin
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    Not fiix same problem

User ID is: 5983476
  • Douglas Kinard
    Douglas Kinard
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 62
    I have had this same problem of the game not loading for two days now - has anybody found a solution - is the developer working on this - my support ticket only received a general response.
    Regards,
    Doug Kinard
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    Thank you.

Ok we are looking at this, obviously our top priority - and we'll update as and when we have news.
    Please do not contact me directly by Chat or via posts on my profile page. If I cannot deal with it on the forums, it should be taken straight to Support.
  • Pyroc
    Pyroc
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    Still stalling at loading sector. Cleared cache, cleared dns cache, tried different browser, different ISP, different computer, disabled firewall - all to no avail.

Wife created account - no problems

User ID is: 5894788
  • natemildlyextreme
    natemildlyextreme
    Greenhorn
    All, can you please try and reload the game now - after you have cleared your browsers cache - and let us know if there is any difference.

Done as suggested and still no change thanks for replying to us at least we know somethings being done now
  • mGrizzy
    mGrizzy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 127
    You know what there going to tell u because its been 5 days for me and I tryed 3 differct comeputer put hey I can get on the other kixeye games the pirate commander just find but cant get on war commander and I have done all they say and still nothing is the account suspended ?
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Thank you.

Ok we are looking at this, obviously our top priority - and we'll update as and when we have news.

Well, there you have it. I'll check back in a few days and will definitely spend money on this game when able to play again.

Everyone relax, they know about it and are working on it. See you guys on the field sometime!
  • Q Rich
    Q Rich
    Unicorn Overlord
    If anyone knows how to do this then feel free to try and report back if any errors crop up.

Try uninstalling flash, then install the debugger version from here:
    http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

We are continuing to investigate the issue.
  • mGrizzy
    mGrizzy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 127
    From Kixeye- The issue you're experiencing is likely due to the extremely large number of players who are logging in to the game for the event. This increase in server load may be causing performance issues for some players. We are investigating on our end to see what we can do to optimize performance. There are some troubleshooting steps below to help you out if you were having issues before the event started:
    and then they tell u to do all that u had done before clean the history and all that
  • dudumaster
    dudumaster
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    From Kixeye- The issue you're experiencing is likely due to the extremely large number of players who are logging in to the game for the event. This increase in server load may be causing performance issues for some players. We are investigating on our end to see what we can do to optimize performance. There are some troubleshooting steps below to help you out if you were having issues before the event started:
    and then they tell u to do all that u had done before clean the history and all that

and why i can log in with a new acc everytime, no loading sector issue.
  • babyangel21
    babyangel21
    Greenhorn
    My friend can log on her account on my computer and it works just fine it just my account that not work when i try to load in to it
This discussion has been closed.