Loading Problem

• melillomaxx
    melillomaxx
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    stuck at load sector till no activity then are you there commander then sticks at load agian
  • david28904
    david28904
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 31
    same here for me in 100,,,,wtf
  • Joe Wachowicz
    Joe Wachowicz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    i must have,strike that,.... i hope i joined at a bad time.
    i joined this game 3 days ago and being an old school C&C nut i fell in love.
    so much so that i contacted all of my old school C&C buddies and raved about this game.

every one of them warned me of server bullchit but opted to let me be the guinea pig.
    now i have to go back to them guys and tell them that not only am i NOT going to pay for the game but they should refrain from joining PERIOD aswell as swallowing my pride and telling them they were right.
    i'm low lvl and currently don't even care to participate in the "attack" but i can't even log in to take advantage of my bubble before it runs out.
  • crimsontide5540
    crimsontide5540
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    it has been 8 and a half hours since i was booted and still can't get on. I want a refund of all facebook credits that i have spent on this game. You morons do nothing but repeatedly say send ticket. Ticket was sent 8 hours ago and all i have got back is a generic email saying check all these things its my connection problem. Either you give me my facebook credits back or able to log on or i will get my credits back through other means.
  • Roger Brown
    Roger Brown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 11
    9 hours since the patch and its still broken, sticks at loading screen for the sector. COme on guys reboot the seerver, put the hamster back in its wheel. Stop blameing the people playing when its clearly your own fault for running an event that was guarnteed to overload your servers!!
  • airety
    airety
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    When going to War Commander, it loads, connects, authorizes, finds sector, and then is stuck on loading sector. Been doing this for about 3 hours now.

User id: 6026305.
  • DrJoe
    DrJoe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    If I clear all cookies and history, I get the "lost connection screen" then hit connect and it goes back to loading everything but the sector. Come back in 30 minutes just goes to loading and never loads. Clear everything again, it goes to the "lost connection screen" ... And on and on and on ... tried every hour for 10 hours. Also tried IE, Google Chrome, Firefox. All do the same thing. It is an issue with the "lost connection application which cloggs up something. It is not becasue there are too many people trying to play.
  • natemildlyextreme
    natemildlyextreme
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    Everytime i try to load the game it loads up then when the little please wait load sector icon comes up at the game itself doesn't load......please help:confused: my User ID is: 6037017
  • airety
    airety
    Greenhorn
    Same problem :( User ID: 6026305
  • babyangel21
    babyangel21
    Greenhorn
    Same problem with mine too Your User ID is: 5871201
  • jerryo
    jerryo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    i got the same problem :mad: user id:5937494
  • sphinkter
    sphinkter
    Greenhorn
    Should all be good now. If you are still having issues please post the exact problem along with your userID.

Should be and are...two totally different things.

user id : 5959165
  • flying thunderbirds
    flying thunderbirds
    Greenhorn
    same problem. please wait... loading sector... help. user ID #: 6059563
  • Dank65
    Dank65
    Greenhorn
    Same here.................. user ID #6028565
  • Jonathan Blackburn
    Jonathan Blackburn
    Greenhorn
    I've not been able to get in at all since early this morning. I assumed it was the server overload early on, but now it's 11:43PM EST and I still can't get in. I'm just getting "Loading Sector..." on the please wait dialog.
  • Brian Campbell
    Brian Campbell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 21
    24 hours and still unable to log on. " Pleae wait, Loading sector...." WTF is going on. I have submitted 3 help tickets and still no fix.
  • Alvin S T
    Alvin S T
    Greenhorn
    same issue as above-stated by Jonathan.

and worse of all is my free DP as new player is expiring today. Couldn't do anything for the whole of yesterday due to stuck platoons.
    My base will be open to player-attacks soon, and there's nothing I can do.

Thanks Kixeye, for screwing up my WC gaming experience.

Your User ID is: 5923451
    Individually, we are one drop.
    Together, we are an ocean.
  • NarutOo Hassan
    NarutOo Hassan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    ANY Update i need to made the Mission for Gatling Truck Please I cannot Access To join the Game i don't have any Problem just 3 players attacked my base and that's happened to me Cannot Access to my game Just Loading Screen and This Reply Ticket From Support, (The issue you're experiencing is likely due to the extremely large number of players who are logging in to the game for the event. This increase in server load may be causing performance issues for some players. We are investigating on our end to see what we can do to optimize performance. Thanks for your patience during this time.) that's Mean i'll Not get Gatling Truck and they Will see my issue after the Event Done ,
    Look My screen when i get Attacked from other Players and after attacked cannot access to my account ,
    My Attack Log.jpg
  • Dank65
    Dank65
    Greenhorn
    Kixeye,

Thanks for wasting 24 hrs (and counting) of my free DP time for new players.

You really should consider compensating time losses for the free DP period to all new players.

This....................
  • RANGEMASTER6
    RANGEMASTER6
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 694
    .......i can do nothing about this,yesterday im trying 5x times 1 h,today im trying too,but still can enter :(
  • Kevan Booker
    Kevan Booker
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 12
    same here .... userid #4216950
    wcid:4216950 unable to play since: 22-06-2012
  • Msc Silver
    Msc Silver
    Greenhorn
    I am having the same problem. I have tried everything. Please help..........................................
  • Helix34
    Helix34
    Greenhorn
    I cant log load either ( msg saying loading sector) I was before i log off the game around 2am pst setup my base for the event. 6/28/12
  • Helix34
    Helix34
    Greenhorn
    user id: 5845415
  • togobox
    togobox
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 12
    Same . User ID: 6038653
  • Gerald Tarlac
    Gerald Tarlac
    Greenhorn
    Guess i'm not the only one stuck on the loading screen. Has anyone figured out a solution for this?
  • SEVER
    SEVER
    Greenhorn
    Same here, my husband can log in fine and has the gat truck already.....i'm PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheTrueForce
    TheTrueForce
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 4,899
    Disable your firewall, that's what fixed mine
    Kixeye
    MY ID (on War Commander): 275 | level 36
    MY ID (on Battle Pirates): 363446 | level 30
    MY ID (on Backyard Monsters): 5250499 | level 47
    Sectors traveled in WC: 39-179-144-254-143-409-2-179-58-100-157
    MY PC SPEED <--- Download 104.39 <--- Upload 41.60 <--- Ping 7
  • Jobo Banta
    Jobo Banta
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    same for me... stucked on loading screen.. started last night after their maintenance... anyone from support can let us know what is happening? =D
  • After_Shock
    After_Shock
    Greenhorn
    Im very new to the game also, used to a massive C&C and Total annihilation fan and this game has been great so far but I like alot of you cant get in to it, even though ive just had a big attack log load up which is annoying.

Also what is free DP time you all mention? Sorry ive been out the game (pardon the pun) a while so dont understand a few bits and pieces!!
This discussion has been closed.