Loading Problem

NarutOo Hassan
NarutOo Hassan
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
edited 29 Jun 2012, 12:49PM
I Have Done all to try load the Game but is Not Loading any more just said Loading and didn't get finding Sector and iam Done all steps to get My base and Check it Fast before the Event Comes
Loading Badge.jpg

User ID is: 5836376

Mod edit:
  • ricardo2
    ricardo2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    hello i have the same problem to five days I can not loading .. but I think the problem is also the facebook games ..
    my girlfriend also plays a game of marbles and also can not make the loading of the game .. mt snood ... not already know where you can see the problems .. but I liked the faster fix posibel ..
  • NarutOo Hassan
    NarutOo Hassan
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 8
    I Just Send Ticket Support For this Issue and I Hope they Fixed it , My Brother's Account Work Perfect But My Account Not Working . i don't know why :(
  • Dia Blo
    Dia Blo
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    Same Problem here i dont have any problem in other flash games on facebook i even try to remove the WC but ....
    i realy cant log on stops in Loading "Please Wait " screen
  • Michael Moses
    Michael Moses
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    in sector 212 the connection is overloaded with connections retry in a few min and when I do this it does nothing
  • Michael Derwinski
    Michael Derwinski
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 9
    Going on 3 hours that I have not been able to log on due to "system overload." It would be nice if there was some information about a fix for this problem.
  • DrJoe
    DrJoe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    What gives. People are posting that they have played and finished. I cannot even get into the game. Sector 189. What Gives?:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
  • Seth Long
    Seth Long
    Greenhorn
    I can't get in either. Stuck at "Loading Sector..."
  • blackthorn2
    blackthorn2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    yep this is not acceptable regardless !!! it booted me 4 minutes after the "event " started ,,too bad it turns out the event is watch a grey screen that says loading sector UBER LAME

User ID is: 6028479
    USER 6028479
  • ricardo2
    ricardo2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    me to.. on sector 143, this is stupid... i did more 10 comenst on this and 2 topic and 2 tickts .for dont work..

fuc...................-- i have no more coments.........
  • waynecav
    waynecav
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4
    you have been trying for 3 hour l have for 5 hours now, yes alot of people have posted but to be honest, they don't really give a crap how many posts have been replied to. l have been gaming for 15 years and they all the same take your money and ignore you, but we are silly enough to carry on giving them money. if it was a product from a shop you would be treated differently as there is legislation to protect the consumer, but as for the internet there is very little, l wonder if my base is smashed and my 12 deposits lost will they give me the £60 l have sent in the last 2 days buying credits. NO THEY WILL NOT.
  • David Wellman
    David Wellman
    Greenhorn
    Make that 5 1/2 hours. Look. If it's down, put a splash or broadcast message on the load screen that it's down, instead of the this continual loading crap. I guess I take the hint and take my potential business elsewhere. There's plenty other games to choose from. Bye kixeye.
  • H20
    H20
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 27
    mine char still stuck on loading page :crying:
    for 18 hr

User ID is: 5140099
    flash player 11.3.300.257
    Win 7
    Google chrome
    Intel i5-3470 [email protected]
    Ram 4G
    NVIDIA GeForce 9400GT
    ISP - Starhub

i use my nephew account is no problem to log in on the same computer

hope admin help me out

thanks alot
  • agrumpy
    agrumpy
    Greenhorn
    still no fix after 3 weeks don't hold your breath

the frustrating part is if you leave it trying to load the message "are you there commander" comes on the screen with your base behind the caption
    when you press reconnect loading issue all over again

come on guys
    get it fixed
  • thall
    thall
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 16
    5th day for me they wont do anything because nto enough pleople have this problem...........well i say a few dozen is enough to do something about it and iam sure theres more they r just not posting it
    User ID: 5815589
  • agrumpy
    agrumpy
    Greenhorn
    all i get is my attack log and can do nothing about it
    all that war play wasted
  • Chris Robert James
    Chris Robert James
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 7
    I have the same problem it hangs on the grey screen now stating loading sector. Whats going on??
    Trouble Connecting to the game? try the link below: - http://forums.kixeye.com/faq.php?faq=kixeye_games

KIXEYE Support tickets here: - http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
  • agrumpy
    agrumpy
    Greenhorn
    nearly 3 weeks with loading problem just see more attack logs and can't do anything
  • William Snelgrove
    William Snelgrove
    Greenhorn
    wish i had never tryed this game some of the worst support i've seen
  • James Lawson
    James Lawson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    Same thing here.... 6 hours now... and stuck at loading Sector.. did everything.. amazing it did not happen til the " BIG EVENT".
    James
  • Alvin S T
    Alvin S T
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3
    Kixeye,

Thanks for wasting 24 hrs (and counting) of my free DP time for new players.

You really should consider compensating time losses for the free DP period to all new players.
    Individually, we are one drop.
    Together, we are an ocean.
  • TWolf
    TWolf
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 6
    I get stuck on the loading sector page too, even after following all the steps in faq
  • James Lawson
    James Lawson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 10
    I just went to a friends house .. and tried on his.. he has a brand new.. and is a programmer,,, he says it is the server prob.. and to inform them.. hopefully they will repair.. or send a patch. Everyone did not experience the prob.. but a lot have. Overloaded the server...
  • Roger Brown
    Roger Brown
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 11
    cant log in so no idea
  • Gabriel Sallas
    Gabriel Sallas
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1
    so whats the deal anyone know?? just stuck loading was working fine last night.
  • StrengthNHonor
    StrengthNHonor
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 141
    The problem is on YOUR end, kixeye, not the players.

How do I know this?

1) Hundreds of players are reporting the same exact issue. I asked my uncle if the game was working for him. My uncle, who is the one who told me about this game 3 days ago, is now having the same exact problem I am having. He lives 1 hour away from me. What a gigantic coincidence, right? My uncle and I are now stuck in "Loading sector" right after the Rogue event started.

2) I can login to the game if I try a different Facebook account. So there you go. It's your GAME, not us. It's not my computer.

3) Please don't refer us to the Loading Troubleshoot page. We all already did it. It's still broken. It's not us. It's you.

I am reading, on this very forum, that some people haven't been able to login for 6 weeks. So, is that it? I started playing with my Uncle, got hooked to the game for 3 days, and now it's over? During the Rogue event? with shady Customer Support that ignores the issue and blames the issue on the players computers/connections ???
  • David Wellman
    David Wellman
    Greenhorn
    The problem is on YOUR end, kixeye, not the players.

How do I know this?

Because I'm feeling generous: this is request trace where the load fails:
    GET /pull?channel=p_1116892654&seq=6&partition=7&clientid=248cc25&cb=7gax&idle=17&state=active HTTP/1.1

Host: 4-op-w.channel.facebook.com

Connection: keep-alive

Origin: http://apps.facebook.com

User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/19.0.1084.56 Safari/536.5

Accept: */*

Referer: http://apps.facebook.com/warcommander/?fb_source=bookmark_apps&ref=bookmarks&count=0&fb_bmpos=2_0

Accept-Encoding: gzip,deflate,sdch

Accept-Language: en-US,en;q=0.8

Accept-Charset: ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3
  • stonewall
    stonewall
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 74
    I put on here 7hs ago about cannot load sector for rouge attack. after it closed down when i was out of the room. had my thread closed and was told to do ticket for the report.I did that they was as helpful as a chocolate teapot. A nd it still whant load up so much for playing this game
  • blackthorn2
    blackthorn2
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 5
    LOL thats gonna leave a mark
    USER 6028479
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that we are working hard on improving stability for all of you, and as time passes it should get better and better for you guys. If you are having a severe case of loading problems you should go ahead and submit a support ticket at http://support.kixeye.com/mail/
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • David Scott
    David Scott
    Co-Founder KIXEYE and all round good guy!
    Joined May 2010 Posts: 3,647
    Should all be good now. If you are still having issues please post the exact problem along with your userID.
    Follow: TheCritters | Subscribe: Facebook 
    What would Gabe do?
This discussion has been closed.