Too Many Units

Rupe
Rupe
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 14
edited 28 Jun 2012, 2:06PM
Yesterday, 80+ tanks appeared that I did not build. This gave me too many units for my base. When I scrap units, the over limit number doesn't change. What do I do?
  • MANX-11
    MANX-11
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 390
    same happened to me but i just refreshed and scrapped a few more and it worked
  • KlutzyLobster
    KlutzyLobster
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 165
    heck if it's not taking away the units and its giving u resources for scrapping them. i would not have said anything until I got what I wanted out of it and then I would have told KIXEYE. u coulda had it easy man. (if ur getting resources from scrapping). WORK THE SYSTEM!!
    The only Way to stop the thunderbolts exploit is, you cannot end a battle unless.

A. All units have been "Retreated" from the battlefield.
    B. The Timer Runs Out
    AND/OR
    C. The Base is destroyed!!!
  • LarsB
    LarsB
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 15,313
    heck if it's not taking away the units and its giving u resources for scrapping them. i would not have said anything until I got what I wanted out of it and then I would have told KIXEYE. u coulda had it easy man. (if ur getting resources from scrapping). WORK THE SYSTEM!!

If you do that, that would be exploiting a bug, and you can get banned for that. Not a smart thing to do.
    WC: Lvl: 35 User ID: 933725 Sector: 38
    Prizes won: Elite Rifleman, Elite Heavy Gunner, Attack Dog, Stinger, Shock Trooper, Colossus, Gladiator, Elite Humvee, Honey Badger, Elite Gatling Truck, Elite Shock Tank, Flak Tank, FAV, Elite Laser Tank + Schematic, Elite Hellfire+ Schematic, Elite Mega Tank, Behemoth, Reaper Drone, Elite Warhawk , Havoc, Hellstorm, Kondor, Heavy Ionized Armor

I am not a moderator or developer and I do not work for ♞KIXEYE in any way, I'm just an Elder of the game

• KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Rupe wrote: »
    Yesterday, 80+ tanks appeared that I did not build. This gave me too many units for my base. When I scrap units, the over limit number doesn't change. What do I do?
    Hey Rupe, can you PM me your user ID?
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.