Gat truck challenge

INSANESKITTLES
INSANESKITTLES
Skilled Warrior
Joined May 2012 Posts: 536
edited 27 Jun 2012, 11:48PM
questions concerning this challenge. Does it include air attacks or only land and what all units will we have to defend against? will we learn what is coming before the attack comes so we can alter defenses to better defend the attack? do we have to protect anything in particular or only have something left standing and kill everything attacking?
Facebook.com/danny2tone
The Mad Hatter
  • SGT_HAM
    SGT_HAM
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 1,570
    yes it does aircraft attack you
    its like the GO GO BAR attack
    Watch War Commander Videos and Subscribe to my channel at my youtube channel
    I'm going to pretend you didn't just admit to breaking both Facebooks and our Terms of Service by making a 2nd account.
    NickName: SGT_HAM
    Level:32 Home Sector: 164 Current Sector: 184
    Events Completed: Rogue Assault(Special Color). Red Faction(HQ Edition).WarHawk(Elite Version).HellFire(Elite Version)
    :D
  • Sergeant
    Sergeant
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 92
    You command center needs to survive
  • INSANESKITTLES
    INSANESKITTLES
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 536
    i never actually built a gogo bar as i get hit every day almost anyways. my defenses are tested daily without sending an attack at myself. i have hear that gat trucks will be the main thing attacking but what heavy armor will be coming with them? does that depend what you have unlocked or is it the same for everyone
    Facebook.com/danny2tone
    The Mad Hatter
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    i never actually built a gogo bar as i get hit every day almost anyways. my defenses are tested daily without sending an attack at myself. i have hear that gat trucks will be the main thing attacking but what heavy armor will be coming with them? does that depend what you have unlocked or is it the same for everyone
    They will throw everything in the book at us. You can look on youtube for videos of attacks
      WC ID 3439259
  • theedge23
    theedge23
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 224
    i was informed that if you stop you will lose is this true because a commander told us we have the opportunity to stop and continue whenever to ensure the safety of being able to repair and reload
  • Redeemer
    Redeemer
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 3,704
    i was informed that if you stop you will lose is this true because a commander told us we have the opportunity to stop and continue whenever to ensure the safety of being able to repair and reload
    If you stop (surrender) you only lose that wave, BUT you can do that wave over and over if need be. As long as you complete them by the end of the time period, YOU WIN!!!!!
      WC ID 3439259