Major errors with Metal deposit

0x0
0x0
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 50
edited 27 Jun 2012, 9:06AM
I entered/captured a metal deposit.
I tried to repair the platoon that is in the deposit. it said that it is repairing, but the repairs do not happen
the game allows me to repair other platoons whilst it still reads that the platoon that is in the deposit is repairing
I cannot stop the platoon from repairing

I cannot withdraw my platoons from the deposit.
  • sometimes when I attempt to withdraw the platoon it comes up with a message reading error and that it has been logged then reloads the game
  • sometimes I can deploy the fleet and it looks like it is sitting next to the deposit but it will not move and it appears to be still in the deposit. I have had 3 of "platoons" sitting around the deposit.
  • Sometimes it reads that I cannot withdraw because the platoon is being repaired (although I cannot stop it from repairing)
  • sometime it comes up with a message reading error and that it has been logged then reloads the game

I do not get any resources from the deposit

this is frustrating as the platoon is stuck and I cannot use the vehicles, of get the resources from the deposit.

I am a low level player and trying to prepare for the rogue assautl but this is severly hampering my effforts.

hoping to get a resolve soon!

(my user ID is 5579577)