OK I ahve a question

Redsteel12
Redsteel12
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 910
edited 27 Jun 2012, 7:43AM
Why is it that I can attack certain bases no problem....everything is fine a running at the correct speed

but certain players bases no matter what when I attack it the game goes into MASSIVE slow down?

now I am trying to give relative info on what I experience so please do NOT read into this but I always seem to experience this when I attack players who reside in the Pacific Rim

I have one player where it is simply not worth even trying anymore because my tanks can not move...can not lock onto targets.....seem to take weird paths to targets....twist and turn a lot

anyone have thoughts as to why this happens only on certain bases?
Sector : who knows at this point.....i have lost track
Group Leader....Devils Angels
Level 37

IF YOU TAKE THE WAR OUT OF THE GAME THE GAME DIES!!!!!!

Event/Mission Items received...........EVERYTHING ;)
  • KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE CM Chris
    KIXEYE
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 5,174
    Hey there. Do you notice any correlation between the size of the base, or the numbers of units involved and the speed at which the game plays? I'm going to move this thread to Community Support by the way.
    I work on War Commander!

Support Form
    Rules

If I don't reply to your PM, don't take it personally. We get far too many to keep track of.
  • KissyFace
    KissyFace
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,058
    i've noticed that bases with lots of infantry units cause quite a slow down
    I'm here for MY OWN amusement ... maintaining YOUR amusement is Kixeye's problem
    • KissyFace (33) ID: 1114608
    • Sector: Home 64 (also 82, 11, 171, 214, 223, 32, 236, 215, 201, 267, 184, 393, 370, 363, 117, 102, 351, 120, 185, 90, 89)
    • Alliance: who